10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23874 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and like all moron liberals...you can't read.
If Obama lost...riots would occur
if the worst POTUS ever were impeached...riots occur, with a new deck of race cards.
keep up the stupidity junior...it is comedy that replaces Leno's departure for me.
thanks for all the future laughs.
Also, with your "can't read" comment, let me know if you need several links to the decades old and numerous studies that prove religious folks like yourself are the dumbest people on the planet. My favorite is the one done by Christians that came up with the same results. Darn those facts. You should legally be required to remove "Reality" from your screen name.
A Reader

Cincinnati, OH

#23876 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no Princess. You told us before the last election that armed citizens would be rioting in the streets if Obama won again. Typical dirt bag, conniving, Tea Bagger. Still trying to rewrite history. With how completely stupid it makes you guys look, who can blame you? No wonder the GOP is currently removing you like a tumor. Can you read that OK, or would you like a direct link to your quote, liar?
Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23877 Jan 15, 2014
A Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
You can't post a thing without gutter talk & insults, very juvenile & assinine..
I see. Where butting into a conversation, slinging insults and then crying about others doing the same thing is taking the high road. Thanks for clearing that up.

Interesting though how you skipped over your Conservative friends talking about how gay and retarded the "Commie/Liberals" are. Must be that Tea Bagger selective outrage...AGAIN.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23878 Jan 15, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a very well liked woman, gee I wonder why?
She's ranked as last in the list of most admired people. Hell, Limbaugh and GW beat her out in that category:
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clint...
Washington Examiner...

"The Examiner's editorial page is heavily conservative; it is headed by Mark Tapscott, with American Spectator senior editor Quin Hillyer serving as its associate editor. The paper's national political coverage, which also appears in Examiner papers in Baltimore and San Francisco, was previously headed by Bill Sammon, a former Washington Times reporter who has written several books praising George W. Bush"

Hey, if the guy who headed your source has written several books that praise G W Bush, you know they are dead on the money and not biased in any way. Almost threw up there a little when I said that.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23879 Jan 15, 2014
Oh and the guy who now heads the Washington Examiner? Mark Tapscott is a non staff member at The Heritage Foundation. Oopsie. There's that oil billionaire propaganda you keep trying to pass off as facts. Ever wonder why every road you take leads to the Heritage Foundation? Now back to you guys bragging about how much fossil fuel you can burn up in your over compensation mobiles.
deeboo

Portsmouth, OH

#23880 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23881 Jan 15, 2014
A Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a tumor, withdraw, tight undeware or what?
I'm glad you call yourself A Reader and not A Speller. Home school hasn't done you any justice.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23882 Jan 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
By "crush" you mean tied, right?
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/194044-ch...
not wasting my time reading a nut job who proclaimed Christy a front runner in the 1st place.

Christy trounces Hillary, and Christy is unelectable.

tell you anything junior?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23883 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you call yourself A Reader and not A Speller. Home school hasn't done you any justice.
Your above sentence failed school also, so what was your point again?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23885 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not wasting my time reading a nut job who proclaimed Christy a front runner in the 1st place.
Christy trounces Hillary, and Christy is unelectable.
tell you anything junior?
It tells me that you are incredibly stupid, devoid of any actual knowledge and live in a fantasy world of your own creation.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23886 Jan 15, 2014
10strikesUrOut wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Where butting into a conversation, slinging insults and then crying about others doing the same thing is taking the high road. Thanks for clearing that up.
Interesting though how you skipped over your Conservative friends talking about how gay and retarded the "Commie/Liberals" are. Must be that Tea Bagger selective outrage...AGAIN.
FIRST: this is a non-answer. 2nd, Why are you such a jerk when you are smart enough to be a positive influence/contributor?
I have theories but don't want to influence the candid answer that I don't really expect. But who knows?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23887 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
It tells me that you are incredibly stupid, devoid of any actual knowledge and live in a fantasy world of your own creation.
and coming from an adult who basic math escapes them.......I laugh at your useless opinion.

how does it feel when I walk over you with spikes daily?

It motivates me more to just squash punks like you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23888 Jan 15, 2014
Oh yea, It doesn't seem that A Reader slung any insults...he/she seemed objectively candid & descriptive. You just made another example of what A Reader was asking.about.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23889 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and coming from an adult who basic math escapes them.......I laugh at your useless opinion.
Oh, please, don't stop. You are the most entertaining poster here by far. No one else denies objectively provable facts with the self immolating flair that you do.
Reality Speaks

Van Wert, OH

#23890 Jan 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, please, don't stop. You are the most entertaining poster here by far. No one else denies objectively provable facts with the self immolating flair that you do.
My automobile is better than yours.

I cut down trees and rev the engine on my pink farmtruck because I'm mad about invisible commies.

You make excuses, I make my wife support me. Who farted? Global warming is fake and the War Against Christmas is real.

Derrrrrrr..........
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23891 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>My automobile is better than yours.
I cut down trees and rev the engine on my pink farmtruck because I'm mad about invisible commies.
You make excuses, I make my wife support me. Who farted? Global warming is fake and the War Against Christmas is real.
Derrrrrrr..........
If there wasn't the give away of the location, it would be impossible to tell the fake from the original.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23892 Jan 15, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> FIRST: this is a non-answer. 2nd, Why are you such a jerk when you are smart enough to be a positive influence/contributor?
I have theories but don't want to influence the candid answer that I don't really expect. But who knows?
Sorry if you don't find my links to absolute and unbiased, documented, historical and scientifically sound facts, that just so happen to shut down everything you Conservatives sheepishly cling to, as not "contributing". After 50 years of you guys prancing around in this nation like you had a monopoly on both god and country, you guys just aren't used to any form of challenge. The easy access of information on the internet has shut the Right's long campaign of telling lies with nothing to disprove them the f'ck down and I'm glad I had a front row seat to watch it.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23893 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above sentence failed school also, so what was your point again?
So "derp", followed by "derp derp so are you" is basically your barbed retort to that one, eh? Sharp as a spoon, this one. Yes, yes, we know. Your spoon is made of silver. We've all heard it before.
10strikesUrOut

Canton, OH

#23894 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, THAT's some weird @ssed sh1t you're talking about.

"How does it feel when I walk over you with spikes daily" and
"I laugh at your useless opinion" is way creepy. Like one step shy of being "It puts the lotion in the basket" kind of creepy. I guess this is the part where you tell us your suit made out of human skin is much nicer than everyone else's. Creepy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23895 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
facts......I can't quit laughing.

morons like you consider .005% of data collected on a subject that requires 99.5% more data collected facts.

don't worry, I will continue to walk over you with spikes, and prove income disparity is for a good reason.

punks like you are overpaid with minimum wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 13 min Neutral Party 226
Obama thinks race relations are better? 37 min Neutral Party 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 50 min Neutral Party 4,976
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 51 min Duke for Mayor 17
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 5 hr -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Where has Rowdy been? 9 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance