Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 1,079)

Showing posts 21,561 - 21,580 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

One of the main reasons that Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower got branded a Communist by the John Birch Society was that Ike set the Tax Rate on those who made over a Million Dollars a year at 92%. Keep in mind they still had the same Tax Loopholes that they enjoy today.
Ike used the money to pay off the National Debt from WW2, build the nuclear missiles and silos to keep the Russian Communists at bay, and begin building the Federal Interstate Highways that you cruise on today.
Side note: the stock market Doubled under Ike..

From Eisenhower to Obama: What Wealthy Americans Like Mitt ...
abcnews.go.com › Home › Politics
- Similar to From Eisenhower to Obama: What Wealthy Americans Like Mitt ...
Jan 24, 2011 ... The highest capital gains tax rate in U.S. history was put in place under ... Dwight D. Eisenhower, a 92 percent marginal income tax rate for top earners in ... Ford instated no change to the regular tax rate, but the capital gains ...

Eisenhower set Tax Rate at 92% on Millionaires - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/bowling.../T68NSF35B... - Similar to Eisenhower set Tax Rate at 92% on Millionaires - Topix
The World did NOT come to an end under Eisenhower's 92% Tax Rate ... Ike needed YOU to explain to the rich folks that the 92% Tax Rate was ...

Taxation history of the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_history_of_the... - Similar to Taxation history of the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
States and localities collected poll taxes on voters and property taxes on land and .... Whereas GATT was a set of rules agreed upon by nations, the WTO is an .... to finance World War I. The average rate for the rich however, was only 15%.... the highest marginal tax rate for individuals was 91%, increasing to 92% for 1952 ...
Duke for Mayor

Apple Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Isn't this about who you want for governor? I want Rhodes, or is it Roads? Could it be Rd.?
Joj

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Rep.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Republicans despise Eisenhower, never mention him, act like he spread the plague....

God I Miss Eisenhower, "Sure Let's Fix the Deficit," Open ...
theforvm.org › Home › Blogs › Traveller's blog
- Similar to God I Miss Eisenhower, "Sure Let's Fix the Deficit," Open ...
Jun 4, 2012 ... Marginal Tax Rate on Regular Income over $400,000: 92%- 91%... Dwight D. Eisenhower, a 92 percent marginal income tax rate for top earners ...... The potential for resource exploitation could change that dynamic, but then ...
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
The Republican Tea Party Messiah, Atheist Ayn Rand was definitely a Sodomite Republican.
Ayn Rand says in these videos, "I wouldn't feed the Poor if they were Starving to Death."
Ayn Rand said, "I am Against God and Religion."
Lady, I just can't Vote For someone who puts this God Hating, Poor and Working Class Hating, Satanist on a Pedestal for my children to admire..
Sodomite Republican Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."
Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 1 - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
10 min - Jan 9, 2008 - Uploaded by Jose Marabotto
In this engaging 1959 interview, her first on television, Ayn Rand capsulizes her philosophy for ...
Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 2 - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
10 min - Jan 9, 2008 - Uploaded by Jose Marabotto
Just why do you cal Ayn Rand the Tea Party Messiah?
I think that she is on the rings of Saturn & would never consider her any sort of Messiah. But you have made me curious about your statement.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Isn't this about who you want for governor? I want Rhodes, or is it Roads? Could it be Rd.?
You want to talk about Governors, OK....

'Secret Video' Gov. Kasich Thanks Koch Brothers ...-...
www.progressohio.org/.../in-secret-video-gov-... ...- Similar to 'Secret Video' Gov. Kasich Thanks Koch Brothers ...-...
Jun 26, 2011 ... Update: Apparently embarrassed after having this video of Governor John Kasich Thanking the Union Busting Koch Brother's front group ...

In A Secret Video Ohio Gov. John Kasich Begs For More Koch ...
archives.politicususa.com/2011/06/26/john-kas... ...- Similar to In A Secret Video Ohio Gov. John Kasich Begs For More Koch ...
Jun 26, 2011 ... Here is the video that Ohio Gov. John Kasich never wanted you ... John Kasich is turning Ohio into a Koch Brothers paradise. He is busting the ...

Kasich, Koch and Big-Industry Bucks: Why Ohio Is the Next ...
www.truth-out.org/kasich-and-big-industry...o... - Similar to Kasich, Koch and Big-Industry Bucks: Why Ohio Is the Next ...
Nov 29, 2011 ... Ohio Republican Gov.... the natural gas industry, including billionaires William " Bill" Koch and David Koch of Koch brothers fame, funneled an ...

Ohio governor paid by Koch Brothers to commence Fracking últimas ...

www.youtube.com/watch...
8 min - Dec 6, 2013 - Uploaded by Gak B
Now Ohio Governor John Kasich is allowing fracking in state parks this after the Koch brothers ...

Search for videos of Ohio Gov. Kasich - Koch Brothers

Ohio Gov. John Kasich's job approval numbers, support for SB5 ...
www.cleveland.com/open/.../ohio_gov_john_kasi... - Similar to Ohio Gov. John Kasich's job approval numbers, support for SB5 ...
Sep 27, 2011 ... Also encouraging for Republicans, support for SB5, the controversial new collective bargaining law, has also picked up momentum, though the ...

Koch Funneled $1.2 Million to Governors Battling Unions -...
www.bloomberg.com/.../koch-funneled-1-2-milli... ...- Similar to Koch Funneled $1.2 Million to Governors Battling Unions -...
Feb 23, 2011 ... Republicans Scott Walker of Wisconsin and John Kasich of Ohio, who won election last ... Workers in Indiana protested a proposal by Governor Mitch Daniels,... is controlled by the billionaire brothers David and Charles Koch.

Ohio Governor Kasich turns down federal disaster aid | The Raw ...
www.rawstory.com/.../ohio-governor-kasich-tur...
Mar 4, 2012 ... Ohio Governor John Kasich on Saturday rejected an offer of federal aid for ... received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Koch brothers.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Just why do you cal Ayn Rand the Tea Party Messiah?
I think that she is on the rings of Saturn & would never consider her any sort of Messiah. But you have made me curious about your statement.
If you want more, I can provide it.....

Terrible Reviews Will Not Stop Ayn Rand Movie Atlas Shrugged 3 ...
www.alternet.org/tea-party.../terrible-review... ...- Similar to Terrible Reviews Will Not Stop Ayn Rand Movie Atlas Shrugged 3 ...
Mar 13, 2013 ... The first film, released in April, 2011, was pushed by Tea Party groups like Freedomworks, natural fans of Ayn Rand, whose original work ...

Atlas Shrugged: Part I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged:_Part_I - Similar to Atlas Shrugged: Part I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atlas Shrugged: Part I is a 2011 American film adaptation of part of Ayn Rand's 1957 novel Atlas Shrugged, intended as the first .... Additionally, it was reported that Tea Party groups across the country were plugging the movie trailer on their ...
Atlas Shrugged: Part II - Atlas Shrugged: Part III - The Mystery of Al Capone's Vault

The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged | Megan Gibson ...
www.theguardian.com/.../2011/.../tea-party-mo... - Similar to The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged | Megan Gibson ...
Apr 22, 2011 ... Megan Gibson: Ayn Rand is a cult figure for Tea Party types, but if a bad movie gets them reading, they may be surprised by her ideas.

Atlas Shrugged Movie Preview | Ayn Rand, Objectivism, and ...
www.atlassociety.org/atlas-shrugged-movie-atl... - Similar to Atlas Shrugged Movie Preview | Ayn Rand, Objectivism, and ...
To Ayn Rand, the New York City skyline spoke of the highest achievement of man's ... a 10-minute preview of the Atlas Shrugged movie, part one, that will premier in ... the political significance of Atlas Shrugged in the Tea Party movement and ...

'Atlas Shrugged', The Movie: Ayn Rand Fans Get Film Of Their ...
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171...
Apr 25, 2011 ... Atlas Shrugged, The Movie: Ayn Rand Fans Get Film Of Their Own. Amid a ...(a refrain of Atlas Shrugged) dot Tea Party rallies. Republican ...

Tea Party Group Pushes Ayn Rand Movie - NationalJournal.com
www.nationaljournal.com/.../tea-party-group-p... ...- Similar to Tea Party Group Pushes Ayn Rand Movie - NationalJournal.com
Mar 23, 2011 ... Conservatives with ties to the tea party are hoping a new movie ... a special screening of Atlas Shrugged, a film version of the Ayn Rand cult ...

'Atlas Shrugged 2' Gives Media Another Chance to Demonize Rand ...
newsbusters.org › Home › Blogs › Liz Thatcher's blog
- Similar to 'Atlas Shrugged 2' Gives Media Another Chance to Demonize Rand ...
Oct 9, 2012 ... With “Atlas Shrugged Part II: The Strike” set to hit theaters on Oct. 12, it'll be ... was terrible because conservatives, more specifically the Tea Party, will like it.... the media hated more; Rand's objectivism or the first movie itself.

Tea Party groups push 'Atlas Shrugged' movie - USA Today
content.usatoday.com/.../post/.../atlas-shrug... ...- Similar to Tea Party groups push 'Atlas Shrugged' movie - USA Today
Mar 23, 2011 ... Tea Party groups are talking up a new movie version of Atlas Shrugged, based on the Ayn Rand novel about a dystopian United States that ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

John Galt is the Heroic Figure in Ayn Rand's Fictional Novel, "Atlas Shrugged."
Tea Party members carry signs saying "John Galt," "Who is John Galt?" and, "Ayn Rand."

Atlas Shrugged': First Movie to Target the Tea Party - The ...
www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../atlas-shrugged-... ...- Similar to 'Atlas Shrugged': First Movie to Target the Tea Party - The ...
Apr 6, 2011 ... Another common sign at Tea Party rallies asks,“Is Atlas Shrugging?... and are satisfied that the movie adheres to Rand's principles of objectivism,... One recent e-mail to Tea Partiers in California, for example, alerted members of ... says Johansson, who also appears as the shadowy John Galt in the film.

Ayn Rand Nation: The Hidden Struggle for America's Soul by ...
www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ayn-rand-nation-gary... ?...
Thirty years after her death in March 1982, Ayn Rand's ideas have never been ... current purveyors include Glenn Beck, Paul Ryan, and members of the Tea Party.... You may have seen the signs at Tea Party protest rallies: "Who Is John Galt?.... I carried around this massive book in a tote bag, keeping its title hidden as I ...

VIDEO: The truth about GOP hero Ayn Rand | ThinkProgress
thinkprogress.org/.../04/.../video-the-truth-... ...- Similar to VIDEO: The truth about GOP hero Ayn Rand | ThinkProgress
Apr 24, 2011 ... has appeared on numerous signs at Tea Party rallies.... People who subscribe to Ayn Rand's mewling apology for greed are infantile members of Lotto Nation.... Law of Thermodynamics inasmuch as John Galt's secret energy souce was ... Interesting, but my “take away” from the book was that people are ...

The Atheist Conservative:» Atheists come to the Tea Party …
theatheistconservative.com/2011/11/.../atheis... ...- Similar to The Atheist Conservative:» Atheists come to the Tea Party …
Nov 2, 2011 ... Signs reading “Who is John Galt?” in reference to Rand's novel [Atlas Shrugged] had been a staple at Tea Party rallies since the movement ...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GUYS KEEP ARGUING ABOUT THIS OR THAT PARTY OR THEORY OF GOVT. THE WISER AMONG US LONG AGO FIGURED OUT THAT GOVT.-YOUR GOVT., MY GOVT., ANY GOVT. IS THE ENEMY-THE ONLY ENEMY-OF FREEDOM. IT IS NOW, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. GET WITH IT, GET TOGETHER, AND STAND UP AGAINST THE ABUSES OF POWER HANDED DOWN TO US EVERY DAY IN THE NAME OF "THE COMMON GOOD" IT IS TIME FOR REVOLUTION IN THE US. REMEMBER, FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY. REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT LIKE THAT WHICH WE HAVE ALLOWED TO EXIST FOR TOO LONG ON THE POTOMAC IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AND, INDEED, IS THE BRAVEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM.
Turn down your hearing aid, you corporate fetch boy, "south is gonna rise again" lunatic.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Corrected Link;

"Atlas Shrugged" First Movie to Target the Tea Party

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/atlas-s...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Sarah Palin said she is "Going Galt." Sarah Palin also said that Paul Revere rode to warn the British that the Americans were coming. If you Simply Must Believe everything Sarah Palin says, then I guess Paul Revere was a traitor.....

Rightbloggers Say: Go Galt! We'll Catch Up With You Later!
blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2009/.../... ....- Similar to Rightbloggers Say: Go Galt! We'll Catch Up With You Later!
Mar 9, 2009 ... "By going John Galt -- reducing my income to the point that I no ... though with his declaration that "John Galt is Sarah Palin, a woman who was ...

Is it now time to go Galt?- Tea Party Nation
www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/is-it-now...
Going Galt has a nice ring to it. Most people do not know what going Galt really means. Like so many expressions we have today, it can mean ...

If I read 'Atlas Shrugged', will you please go Galt?|...
www.lakelandlocal.com/.../if-i-read-atlas-shr...
Oct 15, 2010 ... John Galt is some sort of supergenius – like Sarah Palin – who grows tired of all these whining moochers thinking he should pay taxes on the ...
xxxrayted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay gang, I sent a complaint about this poster using my name to Topix, but I don't know if they have the ability to kick him out of here or not. if they can, fine. If not, I won't be participating in this forum any longer. I come here for enjoyment and don't need to be getting aggravated because a 12 year old kid has nothing better to do than to come here and start trouble.
Enjoy.
Good. I was getting ready to report you, for posting all your dim-witted crap using my name. There are real conservatives that don't use juvenile insults to make their point. It's pretty obvious that you are just a troll, trying to make me look dumb. I But if you are going away, I'm satisfied. Don't let the door hit your "azz" on the way out!
xxxrayted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey look, this stupid goosestepping fascist thinks he somehow owns words now.
Talk about a misplaced sense of entitlement...
ROFLMAO
"Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine,'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed."

And, yes, I carry a purse...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

OLFARTT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GUYS KEEP ARGUING ABOUT THIS OR THAT PARTY OR THEORY OF GOVT. THE WISER AMONG US LONG AGO FIGURED OUT THAT GOVT.-YOUR GOVT., MY GOVT., ANY GOVT. IS THE ENEMY-THE ONLY ENEMY-OF FREEDOM. IT IS NOW, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. GET WITH IT, GET TOGETHER, AND STAND UP AGAINST THE ABUSES OF POWER HANDED DOWN TO US EVERY DAY IN THE NAME OF "THE COMMON GOOD" IT IS TIME FOR REVOLUTION IN THE US. REMEMBER, FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY. REVOLUTION AGAINST A GOVERNMENT LIKE THAT WHICH WE HAVE ALLOWED TO EXIST FOR TOO LONG ON THE POTOMAC IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AND, INDEED, IS THE BRAVEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM.
Taxed Enough Already, Are Ye?? Got your Tri-Cornered Hat and Colonial Garb on, Do Ye?
Got your Musket Loaded, Do Ye?? Quoting the Founding Fathers tirades against the British, Are Ye??
Well let us take a gander back through history and See What the Founding Fathers Did To the Republican Tea Partiers of their day...
This was the ONLY time in the history of the United States that a sitting President (G.Washington) took command of the U.S. Army and Personally Led the Troops into Battle against the Republican Libertarians, the Republican Tea Party Members, and the Republican John Birch Society. General George Washington cut a swath through them with his saber, fired on them with pistol, rifles, and cannons. Then the Founding Fathers Hung the Surviving Leaders of the Republican Tea Party Anarchists.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion - Similar to Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Whiskey Rebellion, or Whiskey Insurrection, was a tax protest in the United States beginning in 1791, during the presidency of George Washington. Farmers ...
Whiskey tax - Western grievances - Resistance - Insurrection

The Whiskey Rebellion - PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/duel/peopleevents/pande... - Similar to The Whiskey Rebellion - PBS
And Alexander Hamilton understood that putting down this rebellion was critical to ... Hamilton advocated the use of military force; President George Washington ...

George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
mrkash.com/activities/whiskey.html - Similar to George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
George Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion. As president, George Washington believed that the federal government needed to remain strong enough to ...

TTB | TTB.gov The Whiskey Rebellion
www.ttb.gov/public_info/whisky_rebellion.shtm... - Similar to TTB | TTB.gov The Whiskey Rebellion
President George Washington took notice of the resistance to the whiskey tax and issued a proclamation on September 15, 1792, condemning interference with ...

Bill of Rights Institute: Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
billofrightsinstitute.org ›...› Presidents and the Constitution
- Similar to Bill of Rights Institute: Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion
Learn about Washington and the Whiskey Rebellion, and the impact on American ... Many of the Founders, including George Washington, believed that one ...

The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 - Pittsburgh - About.com
pittsburgh.about.com/cs/history/a/whiskey.htm - Similar to The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 - Pittsburgh - About.com
The Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 in Western Pennsylvania was the last time George Washington personally led troops on the field, and the only time in the ...

George Washington writes to Henry Lee — History.com This Day ...
www.history.com/this-day.../george-washington... ...- Similar to George Washington writes to Henry Lee — History.com This Day ...
On this day in 1794, President George Washington writes to Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee,... The Whiskey Rebellion of August 1794 was the product of growing ...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Man, these inbred teabaggers sure got quiet all of a sudden.
I hope the pesky invisible commies didn't sabotage their "innernets"...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
Man, these inbred teabaggers sure got quiet all of a sudden.
I hope the pesky invisible commies didn't sabotage their "innernets"...
The TeaBaggers have a tendency to overlook things that don't fit in their idiotic world view.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Tea Party Joe was backed by Tea Party Sarah Palin, but he lost the race for U.S. Senate because he told the truth about what he wanted to Abolish... Most TeaBagger Candidates Lie or Dodge the questions until after they are elected....

Joe Miller: Social Security and Medicare are unconstitutional ...
crooksandliars.com/.../joe-miller-social-secu... -
Aug 29, 2010 ... Unemployment benefits, Social Security and Medicare are not ... to the man likely to win the Republican Senate nomination in Alaska. Joe ...

Alaska GOP Senate Candidate Joe Miller Suggests Medicare And ...
thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/.../miller-me... ...- Similar to Alaska GOP Senate Candidate Joe Miller Suggests Medicare And ...
Aug 29, 2010... Joe Miller said that unemployment benefits are unconstitutional.... noted that Miller wants to privatize Social Security and phase out Medicare ...

Joe Miller Says Unemployment Benefits Are Unconstitutional ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../joe-miller-alaska-... ...- Similar to Joe Miller Says Unemployment Benefits Are Unconstitutional ...
Sep 19, 2010 ... Joe Miller, Alaska GOP Senate nominee .... that affirmed the constitutionality of the Social Security Act (which includes unemployment benefits).

Joe Miller On The Issues: What He Has To Say About ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../joe-miller-alaska-... ...- Similar to Joe Miller On The Issues: What He Has To Say About ...
Aug 26, 2010 ... Alaska GOP Senate candidate Joe Miller shocked the political establishment this ... From advocating the need to "transition out" Social Security to ..... as being unconstitutional, minimum wage and unemployment benefits were ...

[ More results from www.huffingtonpost.com ]
Alaska Senate Candidate Miller: Unemployment Benefits Not ...
abcnews.go.com › ABC News Blogs › Politics › The Note
- Similar to Alaska Senate Candidate Miller: Unemployment Benefits Not ...
Jul 19, 2010 ...“The unemployment compensation benefits have gotten — first of all, it's not ... Klein reports: Tea Party-backed Senate candidate Joe Miller today added ... He also said he wants to “transition out” of Social Security over time ...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The TeaBaggers have a tendency to overlook things that don't fit in their idiotic world view.
I can't wait for one of these goosestepping trust fund leeches to call you a jobless baby killing liberal. That's their answer to everything, ya know...
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

I'm not going to post anymore unless TOPIX gets rid of that guy who's using my name. You'll miss me when I'm gone. I'm the last true conservative. All the others are RINOS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,561 - 21,580 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congress Cost FYI 16 min Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 23 min Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 49 min Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Real Tea Party 169
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr Buckeye at birth 27
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 2 hr Buckeye at birth 41
question 2 hr just saying 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Do not be coy 1,977
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search