Since: Aug 12

United States

#23556 Dec 31, 2013
Great point. Makes me think of Obama moving the field goals at least once or twice a week on this dumbass obama care.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23557 Dec 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Olde Timey Republicans Knew something that you Stingy, Greedy Modern day Republicans Don't Know.
When the "Great Depression" hit in October of 1929, working folks ran out of money overnight.
The Poor Folks didn't have Any Money to spend in the Rich Republican's stores. So, Just like a house of cards, the Republican's stores went under, one after another until the only thing left was grocery stores, and they weren't selling much.
Along comes Roosevelt with the "New Deal." At First the Republicans said NO to Unemployment and Social Security. The New Dealers pointed out that the Poor Folks could NOT hoard money, they Have to spend it for necessities, and the money circulates all through the economy.
That made sense to the Republicans and they went along with it.
It still holds true to this day, give a poor man a dollar, and he Has To spend it. Cut him off and the economy stagnates hurting the Republican Businessmen.
Unemployment Insurance keeps the economy chugging along through economic downturns.
Super Rich Folks in the Depression had Plenty of money, but, they wouldn't spend it until they saw the economy turning around......You can give the Rich Folks Trillions of Dollars in Tax Cuts and they will Hoard it, which does not help a staggering economy.
Just for your information I am a Democrat not a modern day Liberal Demcrat which are nothing but Bigots.

Location hidden

#23558 Dec 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Great point. Makes me think of Obama moving the field goals at least once or twice a week on this dumbass obama care.
That is the purpose of Obamacare so Obama could move the field goals by at least once or twice a week using his executive order authority especially with Healthcare.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23559 Jan 1, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your information I am a Democrat ...
When's the last time you voted for the Democratic presidential candidate?

Location hidden

#23560 Jan 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
last election because I had no choice and I sure didnt want see that Massachusetts Utlra Liberal Mitt Romney that Liberals came out and voted for to get elected and I figured as long as congress is divided we have nothing to worry about.
d pantz

United States

#23561 Jan 1, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
here a way better question: when is the last time that party put up a candidate worthy of being called a human being, let alone a "democratic presidential candidate"...btw please save the reply full of hatred for republicans, I know.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23563 Jan 1, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it with me Canton..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Just reach out your fat little trust fund baby hands, and tell your parents "Gimme gimme". You wouldn't last a week in the real working man's world, so say it..."Gimme".
President Romney

Van Wert, OH

#23564 Jan 1, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> here a way better question: when is the last time that party put up a candidate worthy of being called a human being, let alone a "democratic presidential candidate"...btw please save the reply full of hatred for republicans, I know.
Oh, poor Sour Grapes McKiddie Groper, anyone's better than your merry band of unhinged draft dodging cult leaders.

Christie/Palin 2016!!!
ROFLMAO
Borock Obama

United States

#23565 Jan 1, 2014
In 2014 I resolve to stop lying to Americans.

Roflmao
I cantSpellThat

Van Wert, OH

#23566 Jan 1, 2014
In 2014 I resolve to finally figure out how to correctly spell our president's name.

ROFLMAO
Borock Hussein Obama

United States

#23567 Jan 1, 2014
I resolve to stop trying to implement communism in the United States....

Roflmao
Barack Hussein Obama

Van Wert, OH

#23568 Jan 1, 2014
I should've just lied about WMDs. Low info Republicans don't seem to mind THAT harmless little fib.

Mission accomplished!!!
Roflmao
real name barry soetoro

Portsmouth, OH

#23569 Jan 1, 2014
real name barry soetoro

Portsmouth, OH

#23570 Jan 1, 2014
Sheriff Arpaio´s Posse has disclosed the fact of Obama´s birth certificate an slective service card as being straight forgeries. Problem is that the mainstream media and the WH are keeping all silenced and arfe using their strength and orgaization to silence those who are trying to inform the public. Fortunately, they can´t silence what is going on in the Internet; so, Obama´s days seem to be counted.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23571 Jan 1, 2014
Why do so many people refuse to admit that the WMD's existed? He used them against Iran, he used them against the Kurds & during Desert Shield he threatened to use them again.
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23572 Jan 1, 2014
real name barry soetoro wrote:
Sheriff Arpaio´s Posse has disclosed the fact of Obama´s birth certificate an slective service card as being straight forgeries. Problem is that the mainstream media and the WH are keeping all silenced and arfe using their strength and orgaization to silence those who are trying to inform the public. Fortunately, they can´t silence what is going on in the Internet; so, Obama´s days seem to be counted.
You mean he won't see a third term? Ah ha ha ha ha! Besides, who cares about a bunch of nutballs fluttering from one bogus "scandal" to the next, just to hide their obvious racism?
UrFreeRideIzOver

Canton, OH

#23573 Jan 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
Why do so many people refuse to admit that the WMD's existed? He used them against Iran, he used them against the Kurds & during Desert Shield he threatened to use them again.
I wonder if there are any other countries that own WMDs and don't like America? Like 40 or so? Besides, GW specifically said he had nuclear bombs and his staff claimed they knew exactly where they were located. You ever wonder why almost all of our allies wouldn't touch his bogus war with a 10 foot pole? All those soldiers killed for nothing. Anyway...back to people crying about birth certificates or web pages that weren't perfect on the launch day.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23574 Jan 1, 2014
UrFreeRideIzOver wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there are any other countries that own WMDs and don't like America? Like 40 or so? Besides, GW specifically said he had nuclear bombs and his staff claimed they knew exactly where they were located. You ever wonder why almost all of our allies wouldn't touch his bogus war with a 10 foot pole? All those soldiers killed for nothing.
Actually Bush said that Saddam was developing nukes, NOT that he had them. The world also KNEW that his ego would NOT prevent him from pursuing any action that he wanted. Saddam started two wars of conquest, executed political & religious prisoners, committed multiple acts of genocide, ignited oil wells & oil fields that affected the atmosphere world wide & fired near countless Scuds at civilian targets. Saddam was an evil, egocentric mass murderer.
Those historic facts being said, I personally don't feel that the U.S. should have taken the lead in hunting Saddam down. Too late to dwell on that now. As far as certain allies not participating, most if not all were because of their own nations economic, political and social reasons at the time. Not merely nonsupport of U.S. actions. PLUS, many of them did not have the gonads to do the right thing about an egomaniac.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#23576 Jan 1, 2014
Pops wrote:
The question was, did he have them in 2003, just prior to the invasion. That was why Hans Blix was there, to see if there was any objective evidence of WMD. The Iraq war was based on a flawed premise that there were.

"The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[5] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[6][7][8]

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[9] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War,[10] despite multiple dissenting opinions[11] and questions of integrity[12][13][14] about the underlying intelligence.[15] Later U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs if UN sanctions were ever lifted.[16]

Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq,[17] while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq".[18] A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".[19]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons...
Borock Hussein Obama

United States

#23577 Jan 1, 2014
The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 3,966
Snapchat 2 hr roughsex999 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 6 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 7 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 7 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 9 hr Big Johnson 2,725
President Ebola 12 hr Black Rhino 695
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs