Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23365 Dec 28, 2013
The Koch Brothers have So Many Political Organizations that they give money to, that I doubt that God could keep up with the shell and pea game about who got exactly how much money from them.

Ted Cruz and Koch brothers embroiled in shadowy Tea Party ...
www.salon.com/.../ted_cruz_and_koch_brothers_... _part...
Nov 15, 2013 ... A national conservative network (whose backers include the Koch brothers, event sponsors include Facebook, and alumni include Ted Cruz)...

Ted Cruz's "Defund" is a Fundraising Gimmick for Koch Bros ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Ted-Cruz-s-Defund-is-a-... - Koch-...
Sep 24, 2013 ... Follow the Money: All the money leads back to Koch Brother's organizations. Ted Cruz is a conman who is gaming people with this Fundraising ...

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz rubs elbows with Koch brothers as he eyes ...
trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com › Home › Trail Blazers Blog
- Similar to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz rubs elbows with Koch brothers as he eyes ...
May 1, 2013 ... update 12:45pm: Sen. Cruz has posted on his Facebook page that all this “wild speculation” is a source of “amazement.” Full statement below.

Ted Cruz's Shameful Betrayal Of Texas - Forbes
www.forbes.com/sites/.../10/.../ted-cruzs-sha...
Oct 4, 2013 ... In January of 2011, Houston attorney Ted Cruz announced he would ..... poverty in Texas and with the help of the Koch brothers well placed ...

Sen. Ted Cruz Holds Wheeler Appointment Hostage to Protect ...
www.politicususa.com/.../ted-cruz-protects-ko...
Oct 19, 2013 ... Wheeler's nomination was on the Senate's calendar Thursday, but remains blocked because Ted Cruz is protecting the Koch Brothers and their ...

Koch Industries: All Recipients | OpenSecrets
www.opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php... - Similar to Koch Industries: All Recipients | OpenSecrets
Cruz, Ted (R-TX), Senate,$23,750. Heller, Dean (R-NV), Senate,$20,500. Brown, Scott (R-MA), Senate,$20,000. Mandel, Josh (R-OH), Senate,$20,000.

What Ted Cruz Doesn't Want You to Know | Perspectives, What ...
billmoyers.com/2013/10/.../what-ted-cruz-does...
Oct 25, 2013 ... Ted Cruz (R-TX) pauses as he listens to a reporters question at the Fort ... Cruz and his supporters in groups like the Koch brothers funded ...
Canton

Canton, OH

#23366 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
At least our party doesn't follow the Communist manifesto. Yours does to the tee. You elected and continue to strongly support the hero of leftists and the US Communist Party. You know Communists, don't you? The kind of people we lost hundreds of thousands of solders to in wars?
So keep marching in lockstep with other anti-capitalists and anti-business people. Keep taxing them, fining them, legislating them until every last job is gone and every one of their accounts are offshore. You can sit on the hillside staring at that army of windmills wondering where all the jobs went, and then blame the rich boogie men that left your hide to dry out in the sun.
Sure, I know of those Russians. They were the guys that fought side by side with America to overthrow Hitler's fascism. You know, fascism. Like what the Christian Right want for this nation right now. As far as communists being a threat here in America, the last person I heard being accused of being in with the commies was Nancy Reagan. Turns out it was just a bunch of kooks who saw invisible commies everywhere.
Believer

Gallipolis, OH

#23367 Dec 28, 2013
To me politics are just this simple. If you believe in killing babies, you are NOT gonna get my vote. PERIOD!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23368 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I bought him at John Boehner's garage sale.
Okay gang, I sent a complaint about this poster using my name to Topix, but I don't know if they have the ability to kick him out of here or not. if they can, fine. If not, I won't be participating in this forum any longer. I come here for enjoyment and don't need to be getting aggravated because a 12 year old kid has nothing better to do than to come here and start trouble.

Enjoy.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23369 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay gang, I sent a complaint about this poster using my name to Topix, but I don't know if they have the ability to kick him out of here or not. if they can, fine. If not, I won't be participating in this forum any longer. I come here for enjoyment and don't need to be getting aggravated because a 12 year old kid has nothing better to do than to come here and start trouble.
Enjoy.
Its that shitt for brains from Van Wert. Get a blue name title.
Pops

Newport, KY

#23370 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially the SC. Lifelong appointments means you don't have to answer to anybody.
Roberts would have been thrown out on his azz next election if he pulled the stunt he did in the Commie Care decision.
True that. An issue is that the founders wanted the life time appointments for exactly that reason. Supposedly so that the only bias SCOTUS would have would be to the Constitution. So much for that today.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23371 Dec 28, 2013
Believer wrote:
To me politics are just this simple. If you believe in killing babies, you are NOT gonna get my vote. PERIOD!
I am just wondering who the heck you are gonna Vote For???? Republicans Support Abortion on Demand........

The Fetus as Parasitic Invader: Murray Rothbard on Abortion ...
www.dailypaul.com › Home › Forums › Daily Paul Liberty Forum
- Similar to The Fetus as Parasitic Invader: Murray Rothbard on Abortion ...
The proper groundwork for analysis of abortion is in every man's ... Like Ayn Rand, Rothbard is right up there with writers that say way too much ...

Libertarian perspectives on abortion - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_perspective... - Similar to Libertarian perspectives on abortion - Wikipedia, the free ...
Philosopher Ayn Rand argued that the notion of a fetus having a right to life is " vicious ... Philosopher Murray Rothbard wrote that "no being has a right to live,...

Murray Rothbard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard - Similar to Murray Rothbard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murray Newton Rothbard (/&#712;m&#652;ri &#712;r&#593;&#720 ;&#952;b&#593;rd/; March 2, 1926 – January 7, 1995) was .... Rothbard criticized Ayn Rand's circle as a dogmatic personalty cult...... These include support for a woman's right to abortion, condemnation of parents ...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23372 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy.
Hey look, this stupid goosestepping fascist thinks he somehow owns words now.
Talk about a misplaced sense of entitlement...
ROFLMAO
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23373 Dec 28, 2013
Believer wrote:
There is no telling how many Republicans who support Abortion on Demand that You Have Voted For???? The Republican Label is No Guarantee...

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.
Donate - Act Now - About RM4C - Personhood

Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for... - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Republican Majority for Choice (RMC) is a Republican organization in the United States dedicated to preserving legal access to abortion. The group also ...
History - Supported Candidates - References - External links

Republican Majority for Choice Summary | OpenSecrets
www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php... - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice Summary | OpenSecrets
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.

Republicans For Choice PAC
www.republicansforchoice.com/ - Similar to Republicans For Choice PAC
We at Republicans For Choice offered the following language which appears at ... First, the majority of the GOP 71%(up to 81% with leaners) is solidly in favor of ...

The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
gopchoice.wordpress.com/ - Similar to The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
1 day ago ... I am a Pro Choice Republican like Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Betty Ford and many others! I had come to the conclusion that this was not the ...

About The RMC | The Republican Majority for Choice Blog
gopchoice.wordpress.com/about/ - Similar to About The RMC | The Republican Majority for Choice Blog
The Republican Majority for Choice is an organization of common sense Republicans across the country who support the traditional Republican tenets of limited ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23374 Dec 28, 2013
What did you say, Believer???

Republicans for Planned Parenthood - Planned Parenthood Action ...
www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get...and.../... - Similar to Republicans for Planned Parenthood - Planned Parenthood Action ...
In a number of states, Planned Parenthood was started and supported by Republicans; in addition, a number of Republican presidents have demonstrated ...

Planned Parenthood Rally Attracts Democrats and Republicans ...
www.usnews.com › Home › News › Washington Whispers
- Similar to Planned Parenthood Rally Attracts Democrats and Republicans ...
Jul 11, 2013 ... National Co-Chair of Republicans for Planned Parenthood, Randall Moody, came to support the rally. He has been involved with the ...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#23375 Dec 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Its that shitt for brains from Van Wert. Get a blue name title.
Oops, wrong again, Bitchie Rich! Your fact-checking skills are ALMOST as bad as your spelling and reading comprehension skills.
But hey, at least you're a consistent farmer welfare dependent maniacal Christian terrorist.
ROFLMAO
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23376 Dec 28, 2013
Believer wrote:
Behold the Pink Elephant.....

http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get-in... -
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23377 Dec 28, 2013
This is the ONLY place the Holy Bible talks about Anything resembling an Abortion.
Moses spent 40 days and nights sitting on top of a mountain talking face to face with God.
I think Moses Knows what he is talking about.
The Bible says Human Life begins with the First Breath, NOT at conception.
Republican Disgraced Preacher Man Ralph Reed Never, Ever sat on a mountain top talking t5o God..

Stand to Reason | What Exodus 21:22 Says About Abortion
www.str.org/articles/what-exodus-21-22-says-a... - Similar to Stand to Reason | What Exodus 21:22 Says About Abortion
Feb 4, 2013 ... Most attempts to argue against abortion from biblical texts are misdirected.... I think the evidence shows, though, that Moses taught just the opposite. If ... And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that .... or to her children, the injury shall be avenged by a like injury to the assailant.

Abortion: Passages in the Hebrew Scriptures -- Old Testament
www.religioustolerance.org ›...› Abortion in the Bible
- Similar to Abortion: Passages in the Hebrew Scriptures -- Old Testament
English translations of the Bible use the term "children" here; this would more accurately ... Genesis 38:24 Tamar's pregnancy was discovered three months after ... Exodus 13:1-2 "The Lord said to Moses,
'Consecrate to me every firstborn male.... Exodus 21:22 If men strive [fight] an hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit ...

Exodus 21:22-23 Are unborn children worth less in the eyes of ...
bible-translation.net ›...› Home › Exodus: Bible Difficulties Answered
Welcome to Bible Translation Magazine.... Exodus 7:1 How was Moses made “ God to Pharaoh”?... 22 “'And if men struggle with each other, and injure a pregnant woman, so that her child ... 22 “When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage,... Alternatively, she could have lost her life.
Bobby

Croton, OH

#23378 Dec 28, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>True that. An issue is that the founders wanted the life time appointments for exactly that reason. Supposedly so that the only bias SCOTUS would have would be to the Constitution. So much for that today.
. Sorry pops----no one is replying to you on this on either! Putz!
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23379 Dec 28, 2013
The Miscreant will Pay a Fine for causing the premature birth and loss of the infant, however, If the woman dies, he shall be killed.

Exodus 21: 22-25

22 “If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23380 Dec 28, 2013
Believer wrote:
I read the Bible quite a bit, and I am a Believer. They say every time you read the Bible you learn something new, and I agree with that.

I just learned something new the other day. I truly never realized the Republican Party was So Old, but there they are, the GOP living right there in Sodom.

Dang!! Sodomite Republicans, who knew???
Do you Vote for Sodomite Republicans lady???

Ezekiel 16:49-50 -“'Now this was the sin of your - Bible Gateway
www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Ezekiel 16:49,Ezekiel 16:50 KJV - Behold, this was ...
www.biblegateway.com/passage/... ...- Similar to Ezekiel 16:49,Ezekiel 16:50 KJV - Behold, this was ...
Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did.

[ More results from www.biblegateway.com ]
The Sin of Sodom, Ezekiel 16:49-50 | missionyear
https://missionyear.org/.../the-sin-of-sodom-... - Similar to The Sin of Sodom, Ezekiel 16:49-50 | missionyear
Oct 10, 2007 ... This passage was pointed out to me the other day and I was struck by the statements in verses 49 & 50:“Now this was the sin of your sister ...

Ezekiel 16:49–50 (ESV)- " Behold, this was the guilt of your ...
biblia.com/bible/esv/Eze16.49-50
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23381 Dec 28, 2013
The Republican Tea Party Messiah, Atheist Ayn Rand was definitely a Sodomite Republican.

Ayn Rand says in these videos, "I wouldn't feed the Poor if they were Starving to Death."

Ayn Rand said, "I am Against God and Religion."

Lady, I just can't Vote For someone who puts this God Hating, Poor and Working Class Hating, Satanist on a Pedestal for my children to admire..
Sodomite Republican Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."

Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 1 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
10 min - Jan 9, 2008 - Uploaded by Jose Marabotto
In this engaging 1959 interview, her first on television, Ayn Rand capsulizes her philosophy for ...
Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 part 2 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
10 min - Jan 9, 2008 - Uploaded by Jose Marabotto
You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.... The 1959 Mike Wallace Ayn Rand ...
The 1959 Mike Wallace Ayn Rand Interview - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
27 min - Nov 1, 2011 - Uploaded by Justin Templer
You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. Download it from Adobe. The 1959 Mike ...
Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview 1959 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
10 min - Dec 5, 2010 - Uploaded by Joshua Cook
You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. Download it from Adobe. Ayn Rand Mike ...

Search for videos of the mike wallace - ayn rand interviews video

Mike Wallace Interviews Ayn Rand (1959)| The Big Picture
www.ritholtz.com/blog/.../mike-wallace-interv... - Similar to Mike Wallace Interviews Ayn Rand (1959)| The Big Picture
Apr 14, 2012 ... 21 Responses to “Mike Wallace Interviews Ayn Rand (1959)”..... a quick listen to the video above on her thoughts about the definition of “love”...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23382 Dec 28, 2013
Fox Republican News Loves Sodomite Republican Ayn Rand

Fox News; Does America Need Ayn Rand or Jesus?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/29/doe...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23383 Dec 28, 2013
Faux News brainwashing unsuspecting Christians with Atheist Ayn Rand's Satanic Philosophy.

3 crucial lessons Ayn Rand can teach us today | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../3-crucial-lessons-ayn-ran... ...- Similar to 3 crucial lessons Ayn Rand can teach us today | Fox News
Feb 2, 2013 ... Today is the birthday of Ayn Rand, author of the 1957 classic "Atlas Shrugged," and one of history's most celebrated champions of capitalism.

Ayn Rand News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com
www.foxnews.com/topics/books/ayn-rand.htm - Similar to Ayn Rand News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com
15+ items - Watch breaking news videos and read news updates about Ayn ...

In a symbolic move to teach “personal responsibility,” an Idaho lawmaker has ...
From the pages of The New York Times to the signs of tea party protesters to ...

[ More results from www.foxnews.com ]

Does America Need Ayn Rand or Jesus?| Fox News
www.foxnews.com/opinion/.../does-america-need... - Similar to Does America Need Ayn Rand or Jesus?| Fox News
Jun 29, 2011 ... Ayn Rand is everywhere and her political opponents are growing nervous. Rand of course is a champion of individual rights, including property ...

Stossel on Ayn Rand's Relevance | Fox News Video

video.foxnews.com/v/928547478001/stossel-on-a... ...
4 min - May 2, 2011
Fox Business Network host on importance of 'Atlas Shrugged'
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#23384 Dec 28, 2013
Corrected Link for Fox News;

3 Crucial Lessons Ayn Rand can teach us today

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/02/3-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 36 min Neutral Party 4,551
Ronald Reagan gave blanket amnesty to 3 million... 38 min Neutral Party 19
People Forced To Move Out Of Columbus Motel Tha... 39 min hey now 2
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 39 min Duke for Mayor 77
impeachment 42 min Duke for Mayor 56
Cities balance downtown parking wishes of merch... 59 min Shop in Adjacent ... 3
5 MILLION NEW WORKERS - Omg! 1 hr Truth 6
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Flounder Dorfman 2,517
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:27 pm PST

ESPN12:27PM
Browns' Cameron cleared, returns to practice