|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see your brain is still the same- stuck on stupid. Look at the location idiot.
stupidity has no boundaries, and everywhere you travel stupidity is present.
ohio

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Oh yell
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

where is that global warming thread?

I want to place an immediate order.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
stupidity has no boundaries, and everywhere you travel stupidity is present.
True, it reeks of it in you're mommy's basement. The stench is overwhelming.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I have a good number of comments about your entire post BUT YOUR 1st sentence gave me great pause.
What a condescending 'smarter than 'you' wording that YOU directed at me.
So YOUR opinion carries more weight/value than mine or any others than the "large amount" of those that are informed like you?
Your attitude alone diminishes the respect that I formerly had of your opinion whether we agreed or disagreed.
I do NOT have an inclination to associate with people that are so much smarter & informed than me. It's demeaning & damaging to my self esteem. Phhhht!
Since my post was obviously not insulting to you in any way, and anyone can see that, I'm guessing I just crushed your entire belief system with the facts and you answered by putting your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la la la la". You've been shut down old man. Now stick with your many claims of no longer responding and get the hell out of the way. The big boys have a country to save from your years of ignorance.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
where is that global warming thread?
I want to place an immediate order.
Here you go...

http://www.chevron.com/globalissues/climatech... |pcrid|19965720409|pkw|climate %20change%20news|pmt|b

Oops, that one was from Chevron. Strange that they would publically announce their pro-climate change views when they have so much on the line...isn't it? Of course we all know that one cold month in the winter disproves the decade of record high temps and record setting storms. Oh look. A tornado hit Florida. Nothing says Christmas like a tornado. Maybe tonight we'll get some more thunder snow. Oh how we used to love that thunder snow when we were kids...except for the fact that it didn't exist back then.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>No, that would be people like yourself. The majority of voters in this country are smart enough not to vote for loudmouthed, dimwitted and ignorant people unlike Faux junkies.
You lose. They did in 2010, they've done it with Governors around the country and they will do it again in 2014
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my post was obviously not insulting to you in any way, and anyone can see that, I'm guessing I just crushed your entire belief system with the facts and you answered by putting your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la la la la". You've been shut down old man. Now stick with your many claims of no longer responding and get the hell out of the way. The big boys have a country to save from your years of ignorance.
You're right about at least 1 thing. I wasn't insulted even tho you responded to my post.
It seems to me that you insulted yourself with the claim of being among the 'informed' & insinuated that anyone NOT informed as you are must have the same opinion as you.
Does it not occur to you that several people can have identical information, no more & no less, EXACTLY the same info as anyone else & still have a number of different conclusions or opinions? It seems that you do not.
That is one of the major problems with this thread, many posters & much of today's society. Intolerance of other opinions, no respect for the 1st amendment which entitles ALL of the right to voice our opinions & to expect R E S P E C T for our own opinions from others.
For example: I don't understand your opinion of Obama being a good to mediocre president since I think that he is a bigger liar than Nixon or LBJ or maybe both together, but I will & do respect your opinion. Just not understand it since WE have the same info of his campaign promises & his lack of fulfilling those promises.
I will often fire back when I am disrespected but I try to avoid starting a fight.
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

"Cant answer a simple question" skipped right over my post.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Actually, nothin says global warming is a load of BS like snow in Cairo Egypt. Was idiot Algore scheduled to speak there or something?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, YOU started with the word "YOU" so how is your response NOT directed at me? Just asking.
I guess that I (and others like me) need ask your opinion before voicing 'our own' so that WE have validity?
Is that true as it seems to be?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose. They did in 2010, they've done it with Governors around the country and they will do it again in 2014
The tide will turn on that. People have seen their true colors and realized they were duped into believing their lies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The tide will turn on that. People have seen their true colors and realized they were duped into believing their lies.
the people were duped with the hope & change thingy

People have figured out they were duped, and Obama has ratings equal to Bush Jr. with the news 24/7 demonizing Bush and praising Obama.

Most people are not stupid like Woo-Boy who thinks it was accidental.

America aborted Obama's monopoly with 3 chambers of Government in his pocket in 2010, and 2014 will leave him a lame duck alone in the White House.

The Senate is the problem, and aborting 95 of the Senators gives hope to America.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go...
http://www.chevron.com/globalissues/climatech... |pcrid|19965720409|pkw|climate %20change%20news|pmt|b
Oops, that one was from Chevron. Strange that they would publically announce their pro-climate change views when they have so much on the line...isn't it? Of course we all know that one cold month in the winter disproves the decade of record high temps and record setting storms. Oh look. A tornado hit Florida. Nothing says Christmas like a tornado. Maybe tonight we'll get some more thunder snow. Oh how we used to love that thunder snow when we were kids...except for the fact that it didn't exist back then.
Hey moron.....thunder snow are normal mother nature activity.

When I was a kid thunder snows happened regular. Skiing out west it occurs weekly.

What did not exist when I was a kid, is a block of voters so stupid that they believe anything, and voted criminals into office.

Is Smoking Joe your POTUS candidate, because he sure thinks he is.

What a joke.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the people were duped with the hope & change thingy
People have figured out they were duped, and Obama has ratings equal to Bush Jr. with the news 24/7 demonizing Bush and praising Obama.
Most people are not stupid like Woo-Boy who thinks it was accidental.
America aborted Obama's monopoly with 3 chambers of Government in his pocket in 2010, and 2014 will leave him a lame duck alone in the White House.
The Senate is the problem, and aborting 95 of the Senators gives hope to America.
If you were twice as smart as you were a year ago, you'd still be stupid.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you were twice as smart as you were a year ago, you'd still be stupid.
my stupidity pays 15 times better than your intelligence, and I possess more friends than you do socks.

how stupid of me.

I gave more to food pantry this month than you earned this month....how stupid, you make get some of it.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my stupidity pays 15 times better than your intelligence, and I possess more friends than you do socks.
how stupid of me.
I gave more to food pantry this month than you earned this month....how stupid, you make get some of it.
And there you go NOT bragging about your imaginary wealth again. LOL
Good thing you don't make yourself look like another lying, delusional sissyboy on a regular basis. Doh!
Hurry now, make a fool out of yourself and call me an invisible commie baby killer...

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Shut your pie hole and go buy your mega millions tickets commie.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>And there you go NOT bragging about your imaginary wealth again. LOL
Good thing you don't make yourself look like another lying, delusional sissyboy on a regular basis. Doh!
Hurry now, make a fool out of yourself and call me an invisible commie baby killer...
no need to call you want a majority already knows as fact.

what you call bragging about wealth is very normal Christmas activities shared by all my neighbors. There are more people in my town paying taxes exceeding your annual earnings, than Van Wert's entire population of people.

How do I know that.....because they could not live here if they didn't. And my suburb population exceeds your towns.

Stating fact is bragging to a nut like you.

your failure to spin normal activity to bragging is just spin to cover for your failures. That was my entire point...your ineptness.

Your continued vomiting of excuses and lack of personal responsibility would never land you a career that pays enough for you to live here.....that is your problem, and not societies.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Ah, desperate teabagger hostility.
Priceless...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 10 min Enter Username 17
Do You Remember Janet-Johnny Reno? 37 min rumor 6
WHO is Uglier? 44 min rumor 4
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr d pantz 27
Give First Kids a DNA TEST? 1 hr Sweet Tea 4
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 209
Teen girl found tied up, sexually assaulted at ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 19
ISIS beheads James Foley 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE