CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

#22475 Nov 29, 2013
Truck driver land lord dirty kkk right wing Christian Tea Party Cleveland Ohio Assault NSA xxxrayted topix bunker weapon hoarder tax terrorism Ohio shoot security paranoid truck driver truck driver truck driver shoot school xxxrayted xxxrayed online forum topix xxxrayted Timothy McVeigh NSA xxxrayted locate plot bomb xxxrayted Reality Speaks guns watch list NSA
CantonUDumbFuks

Canton, OH

#22476 Nov 29, 2013
Check and mate
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22477 Nov 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well go ahead, "MAKE MY DAY!" Tell me something that was made-up. The problem with common sense is that liberals have none:
I'm going to help the 15% of people that don't have or don't want health insurance, so to do that, I'm going to ruin it for the other 85%.
We need to create jobs, so I'm going to penalize employers that don't comply with my idiotic healthcare measure, and then take more money away from the owners of these companies because they are in the top 5% of earners in this country. That will create jobs.
We will allow the poor and people of low intelligence to have as many children as they desire. We will give them money, give them food, give them shelter, and that will help reduce poverty.
You can save more oil by inflating your tires than we can drill in this country.
The way to stop violent attacks and murders in this country is to take away guns from everybody because we liberals believe that if we have such a law, criminals will obey it.
You're the perfect example of the saying 'you can train a monkey how to drive a truck' while filling their head full of pure lying mush from listening to Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity all day. If we take away the safety nets of the disabled, retired vets and current serving military families because a few abuse the system, them it's only fair that we take away all of the guns because a few people misuse them. If Obama came out against suicide you would scream that it's your constitutional right to commit it. He did say the other day that he's in favor of oxygen. Hopefully your brain works enough to get those subtle hints.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22478 Nov 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to spending money, Congress should have a say-so, but you never know with this guy.
In a small way, I can understand the government bailing out the banks because it was government that caused the problems with the banks. But automobile plants?
"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
Of course since the Fed insures banks, there's a connection there.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22479 Nov 30, 2013
What a night. Had the boys over for poker last night. It's an annual thing with us. Good friends that I've been with since we were kids. What a great and drunken time, LOL!

Then I come back here this morning expecting (for some reason) the blogs to be loaded with intelligent and debatable responses. Instead, I'm treated to the same old worn out ramblings and personal insults.

I've always said that liberals are like children. That's why they desire a parental figure and support cradle-to-grave nanny state government. "Oh, Government should make my air better. Government should make sure there's not too much salt in my food. Government should take money from people that have it because I don't. Government should make sure nobody smokes around me. Government should make sure I'm shielded from religious artifacts. Government should make sure my kids are not bullied. Government should make sure I have healthcare" and on and on and on.

There are only two words I have for you libs: grow up. Be a man for crying out loud. Show some guts. Quit expecting government and fellow citizens to make a utopia here on this planet for you. You're pathetic.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22480 Nov 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
What a night. Had the boys over for poker last night. It's an annual thing with us. Good friends that I've been with since we were kids. What a great and drunken time, LOL!
Then I come back here this morning expecting (for some reason) the blogs to be loaded with intelligent and debatable responses. Instead, I'm treated to the same old worn out ramblings and personal insults.
I've always said that liberals are like children. That's why they desire a parental figure and support cradle-to-grave nanny state government. "Oh, Government should make my air better. Government should make sure there's not too much salt in my food. Government should take money from people that have it because I don't. Government should make sure nobody smokes around me. Government should make sure I'm shielded from religious artifacts. Government should make sure my kids are not bullied. Government should make sure I have healthcare" and on and on and on.
There are only two words I have for you libs: grow up. Be a man for crying out loud. Show some guts. Quit expecting government and fellow citizens to make a utopia here on this planet for you. You're pathetic.
Folks in the middle are jealous of people like you, we can't take our brains out and play with it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22481 Nov 30, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
This is true. But when you look at a President, he is kind of the kingpin of our government. This guy has made lie on top of lie. And while his approval ratings are dropping, there are still a good percentage of lunkheads that support him. If people were sober and awake, his disapproval numbers would be in the 90% range just like his black supporters that voted for him twice.

I think we Republicans hold our own more responsible. Bush took a lot of criticism from those on the right yet alone on the left. When one of ours steps out of line, they're gone. Remember Nixon? The people in our party told him to step down. Get out of Dodge. Bill Clinton had overwhelming support in spite of being proven a complete liar. William Jefferson? Stayed until his last day. Jackson Jr?

Rush Limbaugh: the media is anxious to promote a black quarterback. Gone. Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes. Gone. Trent Lott: If Strom had been elected President, we would have a better country today. Gone. Kerry: If you don't stay in college, you may end up in someplace like Iraq. OH! It was just a flubbed joke.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22482 Nov 30, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"...Never know with this guy", WE don't know about our own representatives of either party, many if not most seem to have forgotten their positions let alone the definition of the word REPRESENT & it's derivatives.
That's obvious looking at the two moron bufoons that represent your state in the Senate. They did do a good job at electing the Governor though.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#22483 Nov 30, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Folks in the middle are jealous of people like you, we can't take our brains out and play with it.
that's obvious.. you can't do anything with a brain you never had to begin with!
D.O.H.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#22484 Nov 30, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Crazy much? So now you know more than 97% of the scientific community AND you know more than the Surgeon General. We should all be going to truck driving school if that is the case. I'm guessing the reason why you can't smoke in most establishments around here is because your opinions are so popular with the American people. The fact that you call The Heritage Foundation a source for news is like going to the KKK webpage for "facts" on black history.
call me crazy, but if secondhand smoke really did cause lung cancer then wouldn't there be millions of cases of it? Especially in people in their 20s to 40s who grew up around all kinds of it. How's come you never see somebody losing their breath at the top of stairways due to secondhand smoke. 97 percent?? Are you sure you know what you're talking about??
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#22485 Nov 30, 2013
FACT: popping microwave popcorn is more dangerous to your health than second hand cigarette smoke.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22486 Nov 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. But when you look at a President, he is kind of the kingpin of our government. This guy has made lie on top of lie. And while his approval ratings are dropping, there are still a good percentage of lunkheads that support him. If people were sober and awake, his disapproval numbers would be in the 90% range just like his black supporters that voted for him twice.
I think we Republicans hold our own more responsible. Bush took a lot of criticism from those on the right yet alone on the left. When one of ours steps out of line, they're gone. Remember Nixon? The people in our party told him to step down. Get out of Dodge. Bill Clinton had overwhelming support in spite of being proven a complete liar. William Jefferson? Stayed until his last day. Jackson Jr?
Rush Limbaugh: the media is anxious to promote a black quarterback. Gone. Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes. Gone. Trent Lott: If Strom had been elected President, we would have a better country today. Gone. Kerry: If you don't stay in college, you may end up in someplace like Iraq. OH! It was just a flubbed joke.
And only in your party they vote for drug testing for welfare, then get busted buying cocaine from undercover officers along with these outstanding members of society:

armchairsubversive.blogspot.com
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#22487 Nov 30, 2013
"Before its 1992 report, EPA had always used epidemiology's gold standard CI of 95 percent to measure statistical significance. But because the U.S. studies chosen for the report were not statistically significant within a 95 percent CI, for the first time in its history EPA changed the rules and used a 90 percent CI, which doubled the chance of being wrong."
I sure am glad that the epa isn't really 97 percent of the "scientific community". Especially since they seem to be a shill for corporate lobbyists in our government.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22488 Nov 30, 2013
d pantz wrote:
FACT: popping microwave popcorn is more dangerous to your health than second hand cigarette smoke.
With "facts" like that, who needs reality? Also, very funny to watch you sheep defend 2nd hand smoking. Tell us what it feels like to be a living, breathing, propaganda ad for big tobacco companies.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22489 Nov 30, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> call me crazy, but if secondhand smoke really did cause lung cancer then wouldn't there be millions of cases of it? Especially in people in their 20s to 40s who grew up around all kinds of it. How's come you never see somebody losing their breath at the top of stairways due to secondhand smoke. 97 percent?? Are you sure you know what you're talking about??
The CDC calls you crazy but of course, you know better than they do. Strange how the only site claiming 2nd hand smoke isn't harmful is the Koch Brothers Heartland Institute.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fa...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22490 Nov 30, 2013
d pantz wrote:
"Before its 1992 report, EPA had always used epidemiology's gold standard CI of 95 percent to measure statistical significance. But because the U.S. studies chosen for the report were not statistically significant within a 95 percent CI, for the first time in its history EPA changed the rules and used a 90 percent CI, which doubled the chance of being wrong."
I sure am glad that the epa isn't really 97 percent of the "scientific community". Especially since they seem to be a shill for corporate lobbyists in our government.
But what does that have to do with the 97% of the scientific community who are smart enough to know climate change is happening and is man made? Quick, put up a link from the oil billionaires that claims different.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22491 Nov 30, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's obvious looking at the two moron bufoons that represent your state in the Senate. They did do a good job at electing the Governor though.
Yea, Mitch has just pissed me off. What the heck has he done in the decades that he has been in office? Just protect his job as I said B4.
I am already keeping an open eye & open mind to see who his opponent will be. It wouldn't hard to be a better rep than he has been.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22492 Nov 30, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And only in your party they vote for drug testing for welfare, then get busted buying cocaine from undercover officers along with these outstanding members of society:
armchairsubversive.blogspot.com
ANYONE that gets caught deserves what they get.
IF a welfare recipient or cop, mayor or representative gets busted, they are busted.
AND IF the working stiff gets tested for a job, there's NO good reason that welfare recipients should get tested too.
By the way, I have been registered as an Independent for decades. I have NEVER pulled a Party lever & can see that I ever will.
I consider most politicians as necessary evils of our government.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22493 Nov 30, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But what does that have to do with the 97% of the scientific community who are smart enough to know climate change is happening and is man made? Quick, put up a link from the oil billionaires that claims different.
No problem:

5/30/2013 @ 8:00AM |29,704 views
Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims

Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming. After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics. At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

Global warming alarmist John Cook, founder of the misleadingly named blog site Skeptical Science, published a paper with several other global warming alarmists claiming they reviewed nearly 12,000 abstracts of studies published in the peer-reviewed climate literature. Cook reported that he and his colleagues found that 97 percent of the papers that expressed a position on human-caused global warming “endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.”

As is the case with other ‘surveys’ alleging an overwhelming scientific consensus on global warming, the question surveyed had absolutely nothing to do with the issues of contention between global warming alarmists and global warming skeptics. The question Cook and his alarmist colleagues surveyed was simply whether humans have caused some global warming. The question is meaningless regarding the global warming debate because most skeptics as well as most alarmists believe humans have caused some global warming. The issue of contention dividing alarmists and skeptics is whether humans are causing global warming of such negative severity as to constitute a crisis demanding concerted action.

Either through idiocy, ignorance, or both, global warming alarmists and the liberal media have been reporting that the Cook study shows a 97 percent consensus that humans are causing a global warming crisis. However, that was clearly not the question surveyed.

Read more: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22494 Nov 30, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>ANYONE that gets caught deserves what they get.
IF a welfare recipient or cop, mayor or representative gets busted, they are busted.
AND IF the working stiff gets tested for a job, there's NO good reason that welfare recipients should get tested too.
Except that the Supreme Court has found that RANDOM drug testing violates the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution.

"The Court noted that while the Fourth Amendment generally prohibits officials from conducting search and seizures without individualized suspicion, there does exist a "closely guarded" category of permissible suspicionless searches and seizures.

However, the Court held that the statute's drug-testing requirement did not fit within this category.

The Court emphasized that the proffered special need for drug testing must be substantial--important enough to override the individual's acknowledged privacy interest, sufficiently vital to suppress the Fourth Amendment's normal requirement of individualized suspicion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandler_v._Mill...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjamin J. Marrison commentary: Infant-mortali... 44 min They cannot kill ... 2
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 154
ISIS recruiting women from America 1 hr They cannot kill ... 14
strike a pose 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 3,308
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr wow 2,414
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 5 hr BizzyBee 122
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••