xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22340 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you need proof of something? It hasn't stopped you any time before. Are you still blabbering about the sky falling because our president wants everyone to have health coverage? Guess we should have went with all of the good ideas coming from the GOP. As far as me being able to detect a liar, I'll stick with the times I detected you, Pops and Reality the Sissy as being liars, right here in front of everyone, right here on this forum. Now don't you need to go work on your truck, seeing how "it breaks down EVERY WEEK" due to some environmental device. Lie much? Maybe you were too busy avoiding all the riots in the streets that Reality was telling us about, right before he moved out of the country.
You think you prove people liars just to humor yourself. What am I lying about? What do you need proof of?

DumBama nor the Democrats give a rats asss whether you have health insurance or not. All they care about is controlling it and controlling the people who are forced to be on it. The Democrats main goal at anytime is having more people dependent on the federal government. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Responsible and self-reliant people seldom vote Democrat. We vote Republican.
BigRigBagger

Van Wert, OH

#22341 Nov 25, 2013
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22342 Nov 25, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>People seem to forget that the British intell also said that Saddam had WMD's, people seem to forget that the U.N. inspectors were refused inspection freedoms as had passed the U.N. security council, A council that had countries that would just as soon disagree with the U.S. of A. than agree with it, people forget that Saddam USED WMD's against Iran AND his own Kurdish citizens as determined by the UN & the AP & Doctors without borders among others.
The question should have been, "what happened to those WMD's after the UN inspectors were blocked from re-entering?"
There are so many things wrong with & lied about pertaining to AHC that I won't take the time.
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????

The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22343 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had secret torture camps, how do you know about them?
Also, what American ever, EVER had their door kicked down, been locked up without charges, and sent to prison for the rest of their life? Give me a name..... an address..... a post office box or something. Or is that secret too?
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22344 Nov 25, 2013
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22345 Nov 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know what happened to those WMD's Saddam had. Now in 2013, we find out that Syria has WMD's. Gee....... where did they get those from????
The movement of WMD's to Syria was suspected by the Bush administration. The leftists also want to forget who it was that stalled our entrance into Iraq. It's those crybaby liberals who insisted we stop our invasion and allow the UN to get in there first--plenty of time for Saddam to move those weapons. The UN inspectors were a hand full of people expected to give an accurate report of a country the size of Texas.
Actually, there was an Iraqi defector who claimed that Saddam had sent the WMDs up to Syria before we invaded and that most of them were sent by massive convoys of semi trucks. He also gave dates of when this occurred. Our intelligence community corroborated his story, as they had seen the convoys during the same time via satellite.

I can't remember the guys name, but a book was written about him and I read the book many years ago.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22346 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
Moron,

Bush wasn't a conservative, but he was in every way better than the Marxist that we now have taking our freedoms and trashing the constitution.

Has Obama once told the truth? Everything that spews out of his ass, I mean mouth, is an abject lie. The sad thing is that people like you believe every word he says. Sounds cult-like to me.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22347 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Since your so smart and up on things, why don't you please tell us why the Muslim has spent large sums of money to have his college records sealed?

Maybe because he enrolled as a foreign student? If so, he either lied or he was foreign. Either way, he is a very dishonest man.

By the way, that birth certificate was not the original. I personally don't know where the POS was born nor do I really care, but I will state emphatically that he is not fit to run this country.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22348 Nov 25, 2013
I'm a Republican, and I love not paying my taxes, supporting my generous corporate overlords, bombin chirren fer the Constitution, and using my family's wealth to avoid serving muh country.
Cuz Ima super patriot like that...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22349 Nov 25, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron,
Bush wasn't a conservative, but he was in every way better than the Marxist that we now have taking our freedoms and trashing the constitution.
Has Obama once told the truth? Everything that spews out of his ass, I mean mouth, is an abject lie. The sad thing is that people like you believe every word he says. Sounds cult-like to me.
Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Hardcore Conservative

Sunbury, OH

#22351 Nov 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right about G.W. Bush not being a Conservative especially with the expansion of Medicare with Part D which proved he was a Liberal.
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22352 Nov 25, 2013
BigRigBagger wrote:
Man, ya gotta feel sorry for these poor, oppressed conservatives.
They have their retirement plans intact, 400 acres worth of their kinfolk's hand-me-downs, but they're STILL not satisfied. LOL
Greedy little corporate country club piggies...
Okay Mr. Lib. I have a question for you: what's so greedy about keeping what's rightfully yours? Can you answer that one?

You see, to a conservative, greedy is not keeping what's yours, greedy is taking from somebody else. That's greedy.

I would guess you remember me talking about my ex-tenants that I evicted. The lazy mom didn't want to work and the father of the children would only work 40 hours a week and no more. They couldn't keep up with their rent which is what caused me to evict them. Not only did they destroy the place, but while they lived here, they had cable television, several cell phones, two cats and one dog. And you know what? The mother was receiving $250.00 per month in food stamps.

The bottom line is they were feeding three animals not to mention cat litter, and we taxpayers were paying for their food. Do you consider that greedy? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22353 Nov 25, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are rewriting the history of Bush's secret torture camps...got it. Also, I merely stated EXACTLY what Bush's Patriot Act allows the government to do, no matter how un-Constitutional it is (Also see when you weren't a "Constitutionalist") Only an idiot would think it would be public knowledge if an American was locked up due to it. How about you tell us how many times the Government has taken our guns away. How about that whole Obama is a "secret Muslim" gig? That pan out for you guys? What about the birth certificate game you guys played? How'd that one turn out? Then there's Climate-gate. Were those emails really what the oil billionaires stated or were they proven to be bullsh1t? Let's look it up. How about those Benghazi letters. Oh look, they just found out that the GOP altered what those letters actually said. Wonder why? Seems you are the one with the proving to do, son. I'm the one slamming your rubber ducky mouth with the documented historical facts.
Nice try, but like Obama Care, it failed.

I asked what did "I" say that was bull ship, not what few in my party has said. I don't speak for everybody in my party no more than you do for yours. I'm not about to ask you why so-and-so said this or that. If I call you out, it's something you said. Now if I bring up what others in your party have said, it's because you stick up for them no matter what.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22354 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
Haha yeah, you tell em, trucker buddy. Baby Bush was the most patriotic president EVER!!!
He was spyin on us ta protect our freedoms, whereas Dumbama's spyin on us cuz he's a nosy Muslim.
So what if I always vote fer the coke snortin corporate momma's boy? If'n it warn't fer thim crybaby librulls, we'd have us a morally upright, draft dodging cult leader in the WH, instead a that thar Caesar Obamus an his godless czars.
No, if you voted Republican, our economy would get rolling again because our employers wouldn't have Commie Care hanging over their head. They would be able to foresee what the future of their company is going to look like and make plans accordingly.

If you voted Republican, 5 million people would not have lost their healthcare plans. If you voted Republican, half of the people in our country would not be government dependent. If you voted Republican, we would still have our three-star credit rating in this country. If you voted Republican, your energy costs would be more consistent and not subject to increases due to DumBama's War on Coal.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22355 Nov 25, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
I'm a Republican, and I love not paying my taxes, supporting my generous corporate overlords, bombin chirren fer the Constitution, and using my family's wealth to avoid serving muh country.
Cuz Ima super patriot like that...
I knew this was you Bill Clinton.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22356 Nov 25, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
Bush was a little self-impressed because of the way he governed in Texas. He did "reach across the aisle" and it worked out for him. But what goes on running a state is different than running a country. I said the same thing about Romney too, and he was hardly a conservative.

Everybody on the right wants to be Reagan II. But Reagan worked with Democrats--not give into them. That's the difference. Reagan wanted to do what was good for the country, not what was good for Reagan. Now we have this joker in the White House where the majority are against him and what he's doing, but he doesn't care because it is all about him and his party, not the country.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22357 Nov 25, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but in his defense, I think he wanted to be more conservative than he ended up really being. I think to be conservative in this era of big government is like swimming up stream or going against the grain. You are looking at a man that tried to reform Fannie and Freddie 17 times, but each time was blocked and demonized by liberals such as Barney Frank. As we all know, the two GSE's not only played a big role in the collapse of 08' but ended up needing a really big bail out, too. Anyway, either way you cut it, looking at the bottom line, Bush was not a conservative.
True but in the end it was all about votes just like it was for Nixon too who increased Social Payments to buy votes and it worked which is one of the reason why Bruce Bartlett and many Conservatives said that G.W. Bush was another Nixon who liked to use Liberal Policies to gain the votes.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22358 Nov 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a little self-impressed because of the way he governed in Texas. He did "reach across the aisle" and it worked out for him. But what goes on running a state is different than running a country. I said the same thing about Romney too, and he was hardly a conservative.
Everybody on the right wants to be Reagan II. But Reagan worked with Democrats--not give into them. That's the difference. Reagan wanted to do what was good for the country, not what was good for Reagan. Now we have this joker in the White House where the majority are against him and what he's doing, but he doesn't care because it is all about him and his party, not the country.
Just looking at your lying about the greatness of Reagan, the stock market, Iraq War reasons, crying about the 5 mill canceled plans, when most of were not as worth much more than a roll of toilet paper, deflecting the credit rating blame and the cause of it, the false war on coal, shows your total lack of real reasoning and following along proven facts, like a blind puppet that you accuse everybody else of being. I don't have enough hours to disprove the Fox-Bot excuses and lies that you put on here. Not only that your caveman level brain couldn't process it, along with your constant denials when you are proven wrong.

Oh yeah Mr supposed black belt, what significance does southern Ohio play in the world of karate?
Canton

Canton, OH

#22359 Nov 26, 2013
Hardcore Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there was an Iraqi defector who claimed that Saddam had sent the WMDs up to Syria before we invaded and that most of them were sent by massive convoys of semi trucks. He also gave dates of when this occurred. Our intelligence community corroborated his story, as they had seen the convoys during the same time via satellite.
I can't remember the guys name, but a book was written about him and I read the book many years ago.
Yes, and then there was the guy who claimed he was at Benghazi when the attacks took place and claimed he had stated he had told people numerous times that they needed more security there. Then they found out he was lounging on a beach at the time and what he claimed was all a lie. That is the lengths you people will go to. What you post is just more of the same. Put that in your self righteous pipe and smoke it, little trust fund baby.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22360 Nov 26, 2013
Strange how all the hard working people I know, including Scout Masters, Ministers and a Ranger who fought in Viet Nam are all Democrats. I do have a friend who claims to be a Tea Party member/Republican though. After paying for his college, his rich parents handed him $60 thousand dollars which he spent with nothing to show for it and now lives in what most people would call a shack. His mom still covers most of his bills, despite the fact he is almost 40 and doesn't have a job. There's what you claim, then there's this thing called the real world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 48 min Andrew 48 39
Dustin Diamond goes all Jihadi on dude 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 1 hr Saved By The TROLL 21
Michelle on Barack: ‘He’s in the bathroom all t... (Nov '13) 1 hr Saved By The TROLL 14
Magic 98.9 Host Khari Enaharo Is Stupid, or.... (Jan '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,945
Cincinnati White Castle closes amid purge of Oh... 3 hr Slider Sam 2
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 203
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:00PM
Justin Gilbert vows to be great after work ethic is questioned
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
NBC Sports10:45 AM
Browns suspend Josh Gordon for violating team rules
Bleacher Report10:59 AM
Browns Suspend Gordon for Finale
ESPN11:02 AM
Browns suspend WR Gordon for season finale