Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21999 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom really needs to come down in that basement and give you your meds. This is too funny.
if I need medication, I can get it myself thank you.

if it is to be, it is up to me.

those 10 two letter words are foreign language to you, and you are not up for the challenge.

proof in every post you type.

what is funny is driving through waverley and looking how white trash lives.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22000 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself. You say that Texas has more new corporations that any other state and more population growth but then you also say that Texas can't succeed. Which is it?
like math, you also fail reading comprehension.

you don't possess a skill set to even run a vending route due to your inability to count or read.

you best go sharpen the pencils and empty the trash at the law office before you get fired.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22001 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if I need medication, I can get it myself thank you.
if it is to be, it is up to me.
those 10 two letter words are foreign language to you, and you are not up for the challenge.
proof in every post you type.
what is funny is driving through waverley and looking how white trash lives.
hahahahahahahaha. What a clown.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22002 Nov 12, 2013
DoomsDayBibleBunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down you bitter little fringe group flunkie. There are no commies. Just real Americans who are smarter than handing our country over to corporations like what you want. That's why we won.
No, that's not why "you" won.

Currently the Republican party is divided. We have the moderates vs the Tea Party. Because moderates have been our presidential nominations the last couple of elections, the TP type didn't come out to vote.

Had Romney had the same amount of Republicans come out to vote as McCain, DumBama would still be out golfing and taking expensive vacations, except he would be paying for them.

The country is not changing--the Republican party is. This is temporary. Soon there will be such a disgust for the liberal agenda that moderates or conservatives will come out holding their noses to vote out Communism and Socialism as it is destroying our country. Real Americans fight against that kind of government.

And let me remind you that while "you" won the presidency due to a professional liar, Congress changed back to Republican leadership, Governors and smaller state office holders. As DumBama's approval numbers crash faster than his internet site, soon the White House will be ours too.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22003 Nov 12, 2013
Nope, we're doomed for good this time, folks. Learn to deal with it.
We'll probably never get out of this political rut because we're too stubborn, self entitled, and greedy to consider changing anything about our corporate agenda, and because we align ourselves with paranoid fringe lunatics like Reality and UdBT.
The daggum imaginary commies won. They dun tooked muh healthcare an maked me pay muh taxes. Now I's a gunna hafta sell the family race car an dip inta the ole farmer welfare vacation fund...
Christie/Palin 2016!!!
Commies Under Your Bed

Canton, OH

#22004 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an American only in residence, and not spirit.
You won nothing....you require another loser to feed you with confiscated funds off working peoples back.
Did you re-define the term winning too?
if you are winning, then why do you need a bureaucrat to get food on your table, or a Doctor visit?
Winning is self sufficiency, and your children learning the importance of it.
Your fantasy drunken illusions of what the constitution says is just more proof of your drunken idiotic stupor.
Thomas Jefferson told us to take up arms against your kind frequently. He was a founding father.
fact check by googling Thomas Jefferson famous quotes.
your complete ignorance and irrelevance has isolated you to poverty for you and your offspring, and you blame me.
How much a month heating assistance do you receive to heat the house?
sawdust has more value than anything you rant about, because sawdust absorbs your vomited fantasy remake of history.
Dorothy is clicking her ruby red heels for you....I wish I was not a communist, i wish I paid attention in school, I wish I had applied myself, I wish I could make something of myself, I wish I was white.
your pathetic.
What a loon. Quit riding on your parent's hard work and be a real man for once in your life. Not just a trust fund powdered wig sissy blabbering his nutball mouth 24/7 about invisible commies. Us real Americans EARNED everything we have and the vast majority of voting Americans have made it very clear that you are nothing but a has been sniveling corporate fetch boy agenda who doesn't understand that his side lost. You lost, boy. Get over and get to moving out the country like you claimed you were going to. Guess you claim a whole lot of stuff.
Commies Under Your Bed

Canton, OH

#22005 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
douche perfumes stench. You require a 55 gallon drum.
enjoy your isolation in the slum
How weak. No wonder your kind had lost since the civil war. Dance for the forum you floundering dwarf in a jester's costume. Dance as we toss coins at you and laugh while you swat at invisible commies flying around your tax dodging leech on society head, you powdered wig trust find sissy.
Commies Under Your Bed

Canton, OH

#22006 Nov 12, 2013
Your children will grow up knowing that they lived to see Obama, the great American hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world. Then your children will spit in your faces for trying to cash in on their futures with your bloated, self absorbed greed. They will hang their heads in shame because their parents were stupid enough to have voted for GW Bush twice. History will teach them the documented facts that Bush and the idiots that voted for him are the reason the country sunk so low.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22008 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 52 years young.
You are young, and could be using the time you spend here in a much more profitable way. You know you are wasting your time here, and all it does is make you angry.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.
Your posts are filled with anger and vitriol. You don't seem to believe that you can change minds, so you just lash out with insults. Wouldn't your time be better spent writing a message to one of your kids? Or reading a book?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.
And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.
Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.
"The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, released Friday, showed the overwhelming majority of the public — 90%— defining a “middle-income household” as families with total income at or below $100,000."

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/09/13/how...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22009 Nov 13, 2013
Commies Under Your Bed wrote:
<quoted text>
How weak. No wonder your kind had lost since the civil war. Dance for the forum you floundering dwarf in a jester's costume. Dance as we toss coins at you and laugh while you swat at invisible commies flying around your tax dodging leech on society head, you powdered wig trust find sissy.
sissy?....you talking about yourself again?

where were you to back you big mouth? you ran and hid from reality out of fear.

like all big mouth liberals.....you lack action of any kind, and just run your slobbering month.

And the big question is.....when you going to pay your fair share freeloader?

Are you crying that Bill Clinton had to step in to fix your boys disaster again?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22010 Nov 13, 2013
Commies Under Your Bed wrote:
Your children will grow up knowing that they lived to see Obama, the great American hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world. Then your children will spit in your faces for trying to cash in on their futures with your bloated, self absorbed greed. They will hang their heads in shame because their parents were stupid enough to have voted for GW Bush twice. History will teach them the documented facts that Bush and the idiots that voted for him are the reason the country sunk so low.
my kids at age 23 have already lapped you.

my kids have jobs, college degrees, and are very ambitious with a magnificent work ethic they learned from Dad.

The reason the country is sinking is half the country is freeloading, and shoving it in the faces of those paying.

Prepare for a major shove-back and refusal to comply because people don't work 80 hour weeks so they can give the overtime to people they never met, and watch their own family suffer.

You just keep blaming Bush for all your troubles. Like everything you do in life, epic failure is the result.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22011 Nov 13, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are young, and could be using the time you spend here in a much more profitable way. You know you are wasting your time here, and all it does is make you angry.
<quoted text>
Your posts are filled with anger and vitriol. You don't seem to believe that you can change minds, so you just lash out with insults. Wouldn't your time be better spent writing a message to one of your kids? Or reading a book?
<quoted text>
"The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, released Friday, showed the overwhelming majority of the public — 90%— defining a “middle-income household” as families with total income at or below $100,000."
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/09/13/how...
big surprise the sheep of America believe in fantasy. Who would have thunk it?

And I can't change the mind of someone who can't utilize their mind in the 1st place.

Middle Class does not include anyone receiving a subsidy, unless you want to re-define more words.

People have also been brainwashed to think we have a healthcare crisis.

The crisis is people demanding they are entitled to free services that half the country pay over $500 a month themselves as insurance from sickness.

PS: it is 7:30AM and I already have 2 hours of paperwork completed for a sales call today, and will return home at about 10:30 this evening. In liberal speak today I put in half a weeks work in comparison to a time clock puncher.

is it any wonder why there is income disparity?
How many people do you know that can work months without a paycheck because they have not sold anything?

And when they do sell something and are rewarded for the sale, people scream it is stolen off their backs.

My posts are filled with reality of life, and liberal fantasy illusions block reality to discuss cartoons.

You have a good day sir, and bundle up...it is frozen out there.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22012 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big surprise the sheep of America believe in fantasy. Who would have thunk it?
And I can't change the mind of someone who can't utilize their mind in the 1st place.
Middle Class does not include anyone receiving a subsidy, unless you want to re-define more words.
People have also been brainwashed to think we have a healthcare crisis.
The crisis is people demanding they are entitled to free services that half the country pay over $500 a month themselves as insurance from sickness.
PS: it is 7:30AM and I already have 2 hours of paperwork completed for a sales call today, and will return home at about 10:30 this evening. In liberal speak today I put in half a weeks work in comparison to a time clock puncher.
is it any wonder why there is income disparity?
How many people do you know that can work months without a paycheck because they have not sold anything?
And when they do sell something and are rewarded for the sale, people scream it is stolen off their backs.
My posts are filled with reality of life, and liberal fantasy illusions block reality to discuss cartoons.
You have a good day sir, and bundle up...it is frozen out there.
Further musings from mommy's basement in Batshitinsane-ia land.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22013 Nov 13, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Further musings from mommy's basement in Batshitinsane-ia land.
woo-boy....did you brush your teeth?

your breath had maggots curl in disgust.

Will obamacare pay for your toothpaste?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22014 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
woo-boy....did you brush your teeth?
your breath had maggots curl in disgust.
Will obamacare pay for your toothpaste?
Such a brilliant, childish post from someone who only get's paid once every few months. Sounds more like you live off of mommy with the supposed Doctorate. I know, here comes a lot more fantasy life lies and rants.
Reality Is A Sissy

Canton, OH

#22015 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
woo-boy....did you brush your teeth?
your breath had maggots curl in disgust.
Will obamacare pay for your toothpaste?
Hope it covers you, little sissy and your obvious mental illness. You believe a magic water walking Jewish zombie makes it OK for you to be a douche and that invisible commies are trying to take what your mom and dad handed to you. Wonder why little champagne colored truck (real men call it gold) sissy won't step out from underneath the many security cameras at Best Buy? Perhaps he's afraid he'll get the powder knocked off his country club wig with the cold hard facts of life?
Reality Is A Sissy

Canton, OH

#22016 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my kids at age 23 have already lapped you.
my kids have jobs, college degrees, and are very ambitious with a magnificent work ethic they learned from Dad.
The reason the country is sinking is half the country is freeloading, and shoving it in the faces of those paying.
Prepare for a major shove-back and refusal to comply because people don't work 80 hour weeks so they can give the overtime to people they never met, and watch their own family suffer.
You just keep blaming Bush for all your troubles. Like everything you do in life, epic failure is the result.
Ooooohhhh more prediction from Nostrodumbass. What's your batting average you powdered wig trust fund sissy? Let's just say keep your job with Kirby sweepers.
Reality Is A Sissy

Canton, OH

#22017 Nov 13, 2013
"Obama works with the terrorists"-took out the number one terrorist in the world

"Obama is a Muslim"-ridiculed for his Christian pastor at the start of his administration.

"Obama is a tyrant"-stated by people who ignored the fact that Bush opened secret torture camps.

"Taxed enough already!"-chanted while they were receiving tax breaks and taxes were the lowest in 50 years.

"Obamacare is the worst thing that has happened since slavery"-Healthcare reform act originally penned by Conservatives with no mention of commies.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22018 Nov 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not why "you" won.
Currently the Republican party is divided. We have the moderates vs the Tea Party. Because moderates have been our presidential nominations the last couple of elections, the TP type didn't come out to vote.
Had Romney had the same amount of Republicans come out to vote as McCain, DumBama would still be out golfing and taking expensive vacations, except he would be paying for them.
The country is not changing--the Republican party is. This is temporary. Soon there will be such a disgust for the liberal agenda that moderates or conservatives will come out holding their noses to vote out Communism and Socialism as it is destroying our country. Real Americans fight against that kind of government.
And let me remind you that while "you" won the presidency due to a professional liar, Congress changed back to Republican leadership, Governors and smaller state office holders. As DumBama's approval numbers crash faster than his internet site, soon the White House will be ours too.
Americans are fully aware that we have a Republican Congress right now...
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-11-12/c...
Commies Under Your Bed

Canton, OH

#22019 Nov 13, 2013
Turns out...you Tea Baggers were the pinkos all along. Just a bunch of dirty commies, teaching your children how to be little Tea Bagging McVeigh commies too...

The right wing claims Obama is a socialist because he bought stock in GM. The Bush administration bought stock AIG and Goldman Sachs and CITI Bank.

The right wing claims Obama is socialist because he signed into law the healthcare reform act of 2010. Bush did the same with the Medicare Reform Act of 2003 (which incidentally has a 10 year cost of $1.3 trillion, more than the healthcare reform 10 year cost of $945 billion!) and the No Child Left Behind Act.

The right wing claims Obama is a socialist because he is increasing the size of government. Bush presided over the biggest increase in government spending in the history of the US, including the creation of the largest bureaucracy in the history of the US (Homeland Security). Bush spent more on national defense than ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS IN THE HISTORY OF THE US COMBINED, increasing the national debt by nearly $5 trillion during his eight year 'reign'.

The right wing claims Obama is a socialist because he is "nationalizing" some of the private sector. Bush nationalized airport security, spent more than any president in American history, centralized control of education, put up more protectionist barriers than Clinton and Bush-41 combined, bailed out airlines, presided over Sarbanes-Oxley, unleashed anti-trust regulators, intensified health-care controls, and used every tragic headline as an excuse to demand more money and power.

The right wing claims Obama is a socialist because he is transferring wealth from the rich to the poor. Bush transferred wealth from the private sector to the government (more than $1 trillion) to fight his "war on terrorism".(Ironically, there was no reason for government to spend the money efficiently, because it could always use force to take more; there was no incentive for it to succeed, because then it would lose its rationale for funding.

The right wing claims that Obama is a socialist because he is trying to use the government rather than the private sector to create jobs. Bush set up a puppet government in Iraq not only to create jobs, but to provide healthcare to the people. This war was set up to fail from the beginning intentionally, so Bush and Cheney could demand more power and money.

The right wing claims Obama is a socialist because of his $787 billion bailout program. Bush signed into law a $700-billion bailout of the financial sector, pressed his Treasury secretary to push equity into the system and met with key world leaders on how to regulate the global markets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk turkey about Ohio's vultures | The C... (Dec '09) 16 min They cannot kill ... 10
where is George of Hilliard? 39 min They cannot kill ... 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 52 min Huh 2,429
big lots distibution center 58 min They cannot kill ... 2
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 315
Palin: Brawl In The Family 2 hr My Turn 9
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 53
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 14 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••