Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#151 Aug 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have know Catman for years....
Hard worker,cat lover, and supports himself.
Cooks like a chef, and is responsible,and very loving!
So I would say Che is just being its own mean self .....lack of nookie does strange things to people.....
Roflmao
I will give him this. It was nice of him to pay your rent. But you shouldn't take advantage of him like that when he's lit.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#152 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A picture of watermelons is "hateful and racist"?
You PC losers are pathetic.
Oh you're right it was just an artistic photographic study of fruit.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#153 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.You are right about the demons.Last night sure was interesting here.Apparently I called a friend of mine and offered to give her $350.00 to pay her rent because she got laid off.And I didn't feel today that being drunk was a reason to back out of something like that,so she just left here with the money.Maybe someday I will need help and I would like to think that somebody would help me too.Thats just how I am.But I stand by my comment about the pig 100%.Thanks buddy.
That will come back to you three fold, my friend. Cast nets upon the water and all that....

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#154 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who asked for a response in 15 minutes? You started the thread. I made the mistake of assuming if you thought there was language in the speech that was "inciting" you might actually have an example in mind. Obviously, I expected way too much.
Now, how exactly am I toast? You are correct, though, I do not know Catman. All I know about him is that every few weeks he stumbles on to the forum to get a little sympathy and talk about what a hopeless drunk he is.
Please refer to your post 121-123. Huh, huh, why are you not responding. Go to the bathroom as opposed to peeing in your depends.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#155 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've missed you, sweetheart. The unintentional comedy quotient has been sadly lacking since you have been gone. Football season is starting. Do you have any anecdotes for us about Jim Namath or Fred Theismann or Knute Lombardi?
beyond a shadow of a doubt, she does.

woof

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#156 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have enough left over for next month's Boone's Farm.
Sorry,I don't do Boone's Farm.Microbrews and Budweiser are my choice.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#157 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.You are right about the demons.Last night sure was interesting here.Apparently I called a friend of mine and offered to give her $350.00 to pay her rent because she got laid off.And I didn't feel today that being drunk was a reason to back out of something like that,so she just left here with the money.Maybe someday I will need help and I would like to think that somebody would help me too.Thats just how I am.But I stand by my comment about the pig 100%.Thanks buddy.
Hey Dave, can I call ya later tonight around 2 in the morning? I could use a few G's

woof

Location hidden

#158 Aug 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
So I would say Che is just being its own mean self .....lack of nookie does strange things to people.....
Roflmao
Thanks Bizzy.It sure was fun back then,huh?

Location hidden

#159 Aug 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao
Ah, I envy you. Catman is a very sweet guy. Have to find out about that cooking talent.

che has no redeeming qualities and cannot stop him/herself from answering every single post made, always with nothing to say or ad. Nothing worse than a pissed off, burnt out virgin. Right on par with a basement lawyer. woof. LOL

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#160 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give him this. It was nice of him to pay your rent. But you shouldn't take advantage of him like that when he's lit.
Sorry to disappoint....don't live close to Dave....
Maybe it was you?
Give it up empty head.....you're so insignificant.......
Lmao

Location hidden

#161 Aug 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, can I call ya later tonight around 2 in the morning? I could use a few G's
woof
I was waiting for that one.

Location hidden

#162 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A picture of watermelons is "hateful and racist"?
You PC losers are pathetic.
A picture of watermelons??? Too much time on someone's hands. What's next? Picket KFC to have the posters of fried chicken taken down? Moronic.

Location hidden

#163 Aug 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
We all know you could. But Dave's generous and caring....not stupid.

Few G's? That's about your income per quarter isn't it?

Location hidden

#164 Aug 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I envy you. Catman is a very sweet guy. Have to find out about that cooking talent.
che has no redeeming qualities and cannot stop him/herself from answering every single post made, always with nothing to say or ad. Nothing worse than a pissed off, burnt out virgin. Right on par with a basement lawyer. woof. LOL
I love cooking things during the winter.I like to experiment with different dishes to make them better.It always turns out great.

Location hidden

#165 Aug 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ nothing to say or ADD^^

Can't set the hyenas off over a dropped letter. It's what they live for.

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#166 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bizzy.It sure was fun back then,huh?
Yes!
Kind of miss the gang!
Don't let this "Che" get to you.
You know you have all of us and she/ he/ it, is mental!
Just ignore it!
How are the Kittas?

“HAPPY SPRING”

BLOCKHEADS!

#167 Aug 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought I was dealing with a real devil years ago on topix....Che is the cherry on the pile of $hit.
LOLOLOL
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#168 Aug 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
A picture of watermelons??? Too much time on someone's hands. What's next? Picket KFC to have the posters of fried chicken taken down? Moronic.
"Moronic" is you not having a clue what that conversation is about yet posting as if you do.

woof

Location hidden

#169 Aug 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Kind of miss the gang!
Don't let this "Che" get to you.
You know you have all of us and she/ he/ it, is mental!
Just ignore it!
How are the Kittas?
They are all great!Che wont get to me.I just laugh at people like that.I probably work harder in one day than that person does in a week or more.

Location hidden

#170 Aug 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought I was dealing with a real devil years ago on topix....Che is the cherry on the pile of $hit.
LOLOLOL
Remember Friend Of The Family?I had fun with that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Biggest bold face Liar? 1 hr brice mutiple zip 7
News Robin Hamlin and Steven Fleming to tie the knot... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 1
Military Coup Has Seized Control of America's M... 2 hr Dangerous Dan 3
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr Brice N Livingston 243
A taste of their own 2 hr Dangerous Dan 267
Erase ObamaCare, It Doesn't Work, Its Unaffordable 3 hr d pants 5
News Ex-doctor shot in home invasion dies 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages