Location hidden

#1489 Sep 12, 2013
Observe the adolescent drama...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1490 Sep 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm running laps AROUND I-270, wouldn't I be OUTSIDE the lanes?
Precision in language counts, Nate.
How old are you? Ten?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1491 Sep 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Observe the adolescent drama...
Yes, like name calling, picking on people for their supposed appearance and making up information. I believe you're guilty of this as well.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1492 Sep 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like name calling, picking on people for their supposed appearance and making up information. I believe you're guilty of this as well.
A sense of humor might help you regain a youthful appearance.
As a bonus, you and your anonymous "friends" wouldn't waste time fretting over which of you is most loyal on an internet forum.

Carry on.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1493 Sep 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. Just ask him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1494 Sep 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never ask for her to take up for me, but I know she likes and respects me. Some of these fools aren't even worth the effort. They play like little school girls. I seriously haven't heard some of these things since middle school. They're so irrelevant and predictable.
I'm not on topix 24 X 7 to know if Mpnf is getting slammed unfairly. I didn't even know what her topix nickname was. If she was, I'd speak up, but I also know she's more than capable of taking care of herself and gives it right back.

She's a good person. Has a sense of humor. And I also respect and like George. I don't think it bothers either one of them, so why are the trolls so friggin upset? Ah, the drama...

Location hidden

#1495 Sep 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't ask her to take up for you, but if she was truly your friend, she would without being asked.
Che, you would have no idea in hell what a true friend would do. You've never had one, or more importantly, been one.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1496 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on topix 24 X 7 to know if Mpnf is getting slammed unfairly. I didn't even know what her topix nickname was. If she was, I'd speak up, but I also know she's more than capable of taking care of herself and gives it right back.
She's a good person. Has a sense of humor. And I also respect and like George. I don't think it bothers either one of them, so why are the trolls so friggin upset? Ah, the drama...
It's so charming that you are outraged when someone uses a general insult like "hillbilly" and have no problem writing a 15 paragraph screed scolding those that do, but when one of your personal friends is repeatedly called fat, ugly, frigid, an adulterer, a slut, a racist and on and on you find no problem with that.

You are one fine human being.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1497 Sep 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
is repeatedly called fat, ugly, frigid, an adulterer, a slut, a racist and on and on you find no problem with that.
Those statements are true. If you don't like the facts, work to change them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1498 Sep 12, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. You people seem exceptionally interested in my body and sex life. Seriously. It's disturbing.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1499 Sep 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. You people seem exceptionally interested in my body and sex life. Seriously. It's disturbing.
Uh, no, we aren't.

You were the one who brought it up, you were the one who claimed you wouldn't date blacks.

Not us, you.

Location hidden

#1500 Sep 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so charming that you are outraged when someone uses a general insult like "hillbilly" and have no problem writing a 15 paragraph screed scolding those that do, but when one of your personal friends is repeatedly called fat, ugly, frigid, an adulterer, a slut, a racist and on and on you find no problem with that.
You are one fine human being.
Oh hell, I've been called all that on here and more. Consider the source and who cares?

Where's ru, che? LMAO
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1502 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell, I've been called all that on here and more. Consider the source and who cares?
Where's ru, che? LMAO
It is so nice to see you and Che chatting again.

So what do you think of this statement by Karl about your dear friend Mpnf1979?
[Mpnf1979]is repeatedly called fat, ugly, frigid, an adulterer, a slut, a racist and on and on you find no problem with that.
"Those statements are true."
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1503 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's ru, che? LMAO
Ummm...Am I mistaken, or didn't you pen a dissertation just the other day on this exact subject, expressing sheer horror and disgust about the way people get insulted here on a daily basis?

So which is it...horror and disgust, or ennui?

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1504 Sep 12, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no, we aren't.
You were the one who brought it up, you were the one who claimed you wouldn't date blacks.
Not us, you.
The comments started well before that, my friend. And whether or not I would date a certain person has nothing to do with the constant obsession with the usage or non-usage of my genitalia that is expressed on here. You guys are creepers for sure.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1505 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's ru, che? LMAO
My point exactly. I do find it funny that men seem fixated on trying to demean women in that way. Even you have come under the barrage of questioning that involves how many sexual partners you've had, how many times you've been married, etc. Who in the world CARES? And WHY are they so interested???

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1506 Sep 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...Am I mistaken, or didn't you pen a dissertation just the other day on this exact subject, expressing sheer horror and disgust about the way people get insulted here on a daily basis?
So which is it...horror and disgust, or ennui?
woof
Ahhh...ennui. One of my favorite words.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1507 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, I wanted to send you this picture in a PM but I don't think I can. This is the last pic we were able to take with my grandmother while she was still coherent (back in May or June, I believe). My brother thought it would be cute to put his baseball hat on her, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I meant to mention this the other day when I put the picture up because I wanted to show you this after we had talked about her passing.

Hoping you're doing well and thinking of you! <3

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1508 Sep 12, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, I wanted to send you this picture in a PM but I don't think I can. This is the last pic we were able to take with my grandmother while she was still coherent (back in May or June, I believe). My brother thought it would be cute to put his baseball hat on her, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I meant to mention this the other day when I put the picture up because I wanted to show you this after we had talked about her passing.
Hoping you're doing well and thinking of you! <3
If you have a photobucket account, you can tag and send a pic in a private message.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1510 Sep 12, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you miss this one, Serioushypocrite?
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted on either side of it with in the same 60 minutes. You certainly wouldn't have needed to be here "24/7" to see it. Tell me more about how to be a good friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin Township trustees split on fire levy 22 min They cannot kill ... 2
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 52 min They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 3 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 113
President Ebola 4 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 4 hr BizzyBee 9
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs