Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You the only one who gets to make inane comments about the obvious? That doesn't seem fair.
You're inane and you're always here biytching about someone. That doesn't seem fair, either.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
At NO time on this forum, when the term 'trailer park' was slung at someone, was it referencing a Canadian sitcom. BS
Defection, twist and insult is all you trolls know how to do so it's where you go.
You're a cacophony of useless sound and no substance. A lucid discussion is not possible in your world.
Notice you're not jumping forward will an answer on 'white trash','hillybilly' or 'redneck', either.
Useless losers.
Oh noes! Another trailer park insult:
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that a trailer dweller like you is bound to be a filthy, uneducated POS.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
With friends like Nate who needs enemies?
Big Johnson

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Dayum I love it when you bust some b@lls.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care of my cats, livestock, and skunks as well as my girlfriends.
I set up all my permanent sites that way. Keeps cool fresh air in the summer and warm in winter. It also provides positive.pressure in case of CS gas attack by a rouge government shit eater.
I might be needing someone in an Indiana location.

You have to look out for the animals. Keep the horses in during the hot days, turn out at night. I put water out with the food for the feral cats and other critters.

I just don't let my dogs stay out long when it's this hot. Take them to the office when I can. They play with the boss's dog.

Unfortunately about 4:30 today I found myself in a dark, HOT stable with four horses, curious as hell, surroundng me.

And 67 is predicted to be the high here on Saturday!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a petulant little girl.
That nuclear wepon isn't working and the infection is making you cranky huh little 0.0.
Call dukie, get some lube, head over to the crack trailer and try to calm down dear.
Bravo! LMAO
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo! LMAO
It must be so hard not being able to live by your own claimed standards, muffin. All of that self righteous preaching right down the toilet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Retribution's a bitch, isn't it? Whoever George aimed it at, had it coming. You're just a natural POS. There's nothing about you and your gang of trolls that George can't handle and hasn't seen before. From much better and quicker minds than you have at hand.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum I love it when you bust some b@lls.
Sigh, how soon you forget.

Did you enjoy the expressions of empathy over the last couple days from the dukie che ru walt etc. troll folks?

Oh yeah, they didn't happen huh.

RU did manage a quick "cats suck" comment.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be so hard not being able to live by your own claimed standards, muffin. All of that self righteous preaching right down the toilet.
bawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
bawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again
Very astute, my friend.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Boy, howdy, it sure is hot. I can't believe how hot it is. Not only are the people hot, but so are the pets. Shooooweeee.
This comment proves that you are the one folks worry about when they get an invitation and first ask, before accepting, "Who else is going?"

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do know.Nutso,no.Didn't happen.
She gets a little het up when you call her out on foolishness. A few months back she claimed to be worn out from being on the phone to UK and Paris offices on a day where no body came to work due to a freak snowstorm (seriously, if any of you are going to lie, google basic facts first) and then flipped out when called on it.

I (not so) secretly love it. Like a version of your grandmom trying helplessly to pretend to be a jet setter. Or to pretend to be something, anything interesting.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Retribution's a bitch, isn't it? Whoever George aimed it at, had it coming. You're just a natural POS. There's nothing about you and your gang of trolls that George can't handle and hasn't seen before. From much better and quicker minds than you have at hand.
Aaah yesss...the idiot savant bicyclist invokes the "They deserved it" exception in a feeble attempt to absolve herself and her good friend George.

What a hoot!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to get this straight. So it is OK to use "trailer park" or "dishwasher" as an insult, degrading entire communities of people, if the person the insult is directed to "has it coming." In that case, the use of the term does not degrade the entire community. Those terms are only degrading if the target is clearly, in your mind, superior to those classes of people. Yeah, that's about right.

So does your "friend" MPNF have it coming when George lets loose on her?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
With friends like Nate who needs enemies?
Having suffered with an owner like you, your cat is now better off.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
She gets a little het up when you call her out on foolishness. A few months back she claimed to be worn out from being on the phone to UK and Paris offices on a day where no body came to work due to a freak snowstorm (seriously, if any of you are going to lie, google basic facts first) and then flipped out when called on it.
I (not so) secretly love it. Like a version of your grandmom trying helplessly to pretend to be a jet setter. Or to pretend to be something, anything interesting.
I schooled you that day, tramp. SL's office was in the south of France and it was 48 degrees there.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Can you find the post? It was pretty delicious and I would love a recap of it. She rattled on about how she was 100% on the phone to them those big European cities before being told about the snow and deciding she was on private cellphone calls to folks who were totes big shots anyway.

If I'm to be corrected by the record that would be great too but I think finding these posts are just going to give me another giggle at a sad old lady on the Internet.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
Can you find the post? It was pretty delicious and I would love a recap of it. She rattled on about how she was 100% on the phone to them those big European cities before being told about the snow and deciding she was on private cellphone calls to folks who were totes big shots anyway.
If I'm to be corrected by the record that would be great too but I think finding these posts are just going to give me another giggle at a sad old lady on the Internet.
That last sentence seems to confirm that if anyone is "sad," it's you.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Good gravy, can we sing "kumbaya"?

The jabs weren't even that entertaining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of1,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Oops 1,980
non religious requesting prayer 1 hr Heart broken 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
question 2 hr Shanikwah 4
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 3 hr Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 4 hr Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 4 hr Real Tea Party 169
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 5 hr Buckeye at birth 41