“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1327 Sep 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, Kiddo. Yes, it is possible to disagree and still have a friendship and respect for eachother. And we do, I know. Loyalty is a tremendous attribute.
If you limit yourself to ONLY people who agree with you, you miss a lot in life.
Agreed. And we even manage to talk about politics without name-calling! Imagine that! Just sent you a message. You're in my thoughts. <3

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1328 Sep 10, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You write Euro sonnets that only people who wear suits with tight ties listen to while sipping cold soup. You plagiarize stories written by Aesop and claim them as your own and steal ideals and inventions from people who were forbidden by law to profit from. You filmed men jumping around in space suits in Nevada to fool the Russians. You try to' probe' places where God never intended man to breath, wasting billions of tax dollars for folly. You take credit for medical research that Pakistani and African scientists discover. You people are good at bloodshed and war...I'll give you that.
Denying the moon landings again, are you? You make blacks look even dumber and more primitive than usual.
BTW, a sonnet is something one reads...it's not a musical work. Learn the difference between "sonnet" and "sonata."
You black folks sure are a hoot!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1329 Sep 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Two white sides didn't seem to civilize you any.
Gotta admit, that was a good one.

Hilliard, OH

#1330 Sep 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also responsible for Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
No, Usher (hardly a white guy), is responsible for Bieber.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1331 Sep 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also responsible for Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
Usher's to blame for Bieber. I'll never forgive him for that atrocity.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1332 Sep 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are demeaning everyone in the world who is employed as a dishwasher?
See, there's no end to your bigotry. Na, you lose.
Your buddy George just used the "N" word on another thread. Do you consider that part of his intelligence, lucidity and cultured discourse?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1333 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>For those who missed it, behold the rage of the black underclass as so spectacularly personified in the form of master racist, RU:
"How many times have all of you done that to me alone, just because you believe that I'm black and because I stand up for myself and other blacks? Every last one of you ignorant, uneducated, unwashed and trifling racists has done that and don't you dare deny it.
I couldn't possibly have done this or that, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be college-educated, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be successful and well-to-do, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly come from a family of intact family units, because I'm black. Phuq all of you."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TSQHBJPMA...
You calling him a "n*****" kind of sucks the air out of your faux outrage, Nate.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1334 Sep 10, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to speak up for SL. She and I have our differences in opinion, but she's actually a very nice woman and very respectful. I know there are a lot of times when arguments get out of hand and words are said on both sides, but I think that goes to show that MOST (not ALL i.e. Bob and George) of the people who are on here and have differences of opinions are actually very nice people. Just wanted to throw my two cents in there because she's my friend and I'm loyal to my friends even if we agree to disagree on some things.
Your friend thinks Bob and George are funny when they say those vile things to you. Remember that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1335 Sep 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context. You completely left out my positive statements about the park owner and maintenance man.
If you're going to copy and paste, do it accurately.
Oh, right. Accuracy is beyond you and your band of trolls.
As an aside, I never saw or heard of 'trailer park boys' or whatever the Canadian sitcom is, but I challenge you to disprove your use of it in your post way back was not meant as a demeaning slur. Just as you did today by demeaning 'dishwashers.'
There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. You are the most deeply bigoted poster on this topix, closely followed by duke and che. Shoo.
Show me one post when I have used the phrase "redneck" or "hillbilly," cupcake. You just hate me because I make you look stupid all the time.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1336 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Denying the moon landings again, are you? You make blacks look even dumber and more primitive than usual.
BTW, a sonnet is something one reads...it's not a musical work. Learn the difference between "sonnet" and "sonata."
You black folks sure are a hoot!
Amazed he didn't claim that all of Greek civilization was "stolen from black Egyptians"

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1337 Sep 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy George just used the "N" word on another thread. Do you consider that part of his intelligence, lucidity and cultured discourse?
And Rhino's use of "redneck" is what, again???

Hilliard, OH

#1338 Sep 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? How did I spell it?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1339 Sep 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, Kiddo. Yes, it is possible to disagree and still have a friendship and respect for eachother. And we do, I know. Loyalty is a tremendous attribute.
If you limit yourself to ONLY people who agree with you, you miss a lot in life.
If she is your friend and you value loyalty, why do you sit there silently while your pal George writes such hateful, disturbing things about her? You have shown you have the capacity to screech out in outrage, so your failure to do so must be deliberate.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1340 Sep 10, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
In my world it is totally appropriate for people to befriend other people. Might improve their life, and more importantly, yours. You might try that instead of spewing hate 24X7.
Why don't the hatred and insults spewed by spooky racist guy or Paco get yer knickers in a bunch as well? Frankly, you engage in it too.

Seems you've got a pretty serious hypocrisy leak. Hard to take that rant seriously.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1342 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Scandal? And what would that be, booner? I lived in Connecticut when I moved here for starters. But aside from that, who leaves a state over a "scandal"?
Is that why both my sisters live in other states, too? Come on, DaQuan...tell us.
Dance, Puppet Nate, dance.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1343 Sep 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What about people who use EBT cards? Huh? What about that one, Triflinlady?
None of them are "rednecks" or "hillbillys" or live in trailer parks. Come on, now.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1344 Sep 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Don't lie, spade.

Ahh yes. The Colby College 3.1 in fine display.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1345 Sep 10, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
He is always in a degrading mode....
Poor thing. Belittling makes him feel bigger and superior to others.
You're talking about George, right?

Hilliard, OH

#1346 Sep 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling him a "n*****" kind of sucks the air out of your faux outrage, Nate.
What are the letters after "N"? I can see that as "nitwit," numbskull.

Hilliard, OH

#1347 Sep 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance, Puppet Nate, dance.
Why did you have that abortion, Che?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min They cannot kill ... 4,971
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 25 min They cannot kill ... 1
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 15
Who do you side with in New York and why? 1 hr Neutral Party 25
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr UberGenius 1,025
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Neutral Party 212
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 4 hr shanikwah university 13
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info