Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and your husband in the habit of befriending teenage boys?
Out of context. You completely left out my positive statements about the park owner and maintenance man.

If you're going to copy and paste, do it accurately.

Oh, right. Accuracy is beyond you and your band of trolls.

As an aside, I never saw or heard of 'trailer park boys' or whatever the Canadian sitcom is, but I challenge you to disprove your use of it in your post way back was not meant as a demeaning slur. Just as you did today by demeaning 'dishwashers.'

There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. You are the most deeply bigoted poster on this topix, closely followed by duke and che. Shoo.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, Nate. When did you stop abusing teenage boys?
Try again, booner. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why I moved to Ohio.
You're having a terrible week here. Somebody steal your EBT card?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to speak up for SL. She and I have our differences in opinion, but she's actually a very nice woman and very respectful. I know there are a lot of times when arguments get out of hand and words are said on both sides, but I think that goes to show that MOST (not ALL i.e. Bob and George) of the people who are on here and have differences of opinions are actually very nice people. Just wanted to throw my two cents in there because she's my friend and I'm loyal to my friends even if we agree to disagree on some things.
Why thank you, Kiddo. Yes, it is possible to disagree and still have a friendship and respect for eachother. And we do, I know. Loyalty is a tremendous attribute.
If you limit yourself to ONLY people who agree with you, you miss a lot in life.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>For those who missed it, behold the rage of the black underclass as so spectacularly personified in the form of master racist, RU:
"How many times have all of you done that to me alone, just because you believe that I'm black and because I stand up for myself and other blacks? Every last one of you ignorant, uneducated, unwashed and trifling racists has done that and don't you dare deny it.
I couldn't possibly have done this or that, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be college-educated, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be successful and well-to-do, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly come from a family of intact family units, because I'm black. Phuq all of you."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TSQHBJPMA...
He presents himself as black and for the most part, lives up to the stereotype, such as demeaning whites and accusing them of hate and racism. What else should we think?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Try again, booner. I'm still waiting for you to tell me why I moved to Ohio.
You're having a terrible week here. Somebody steal your EBT card?
He lost his ObamaPhone and has to post from the library.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
He presents himself as black and for the most part, lives up to the stereotype, such as demeaning whites and accusing them of hate and racism. What else should we think?
Spot on. He's proof that the 80-20 rule of black attitude is a solid metric.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't address the elephant in the room.
Is it appropriate for you and your husband to befriend teenage boys, whether they live in trailer parks or not?
In my world it is totally appropriate for people to befriend other people. Might improve their life, and more importantly, yours. You might try that instead of spewing hate 24X7.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved here because of some sort of scandal. Can't show your face back in Massachusetts, can you?
I don't even know what an EBT card is, Nate. Why don't you enlighten us since you appear to be so familiar with them?
Ask one of the dozens of half siblings in your family tree or their baby mommas or baby daddies. I'm sure they're familiar with what an EBT card is.

I'm also reasonably sure they would be able to show you what one looks like and where you can get one, if you don't have one already.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You moved here because of some sort of scandal. Can't show your face back in Massachusetts, can you?
I don't even know what an EBT card is, Nate. Why don't you enlighten us since you appear to be so familiar with them?
Scandal? And what would that be, booner? I lived in Connecticut when I moved here for starters. But aside from that, who leaves a state over a "scandal"?
Is that why both my sisters live in other states, too? Come on, DaQuan...tell us.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
They're what you people sell for drugs and occasionally use to buy your kids Twinkies and Hi-C.
I tend to be familiar with thing s my tax dollars are wasted on, booner. You'll never have that burden.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No half siblings or baby mamas or baby daddies. We's upright black folk.
Don't lie, spade.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No half siblings or baby mamas or baby daddies. We's upright black folk.
So that must mean you're a halfrican American like Obama? The white side tends to civilize you people.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lover, not a hater, Triflinlady. Just not with teenage boys.
If you were truly a "lover" you wouldn't be so hate full toward others.
Try using tact when addressing people......

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. I have health insurance to cover my prescriptions. Also, I would never give my children Twinkies or Hi-C. Is that what white people feed their children? No wonder they're so mean. I buy my children's food with cash or a debit card.
I'm familiar with things my tax dollars are wasted on, too, Nate. Like corporate subsidies and wars of aggression.
"Prescriptions"? From the al fresco "undocumented pharmacist," I presume.
Good to see you're familiar with Barry Booner's dealings wit Solyndra, GM, GE and Monsanto. And I guess you love what's going on in the Eastern Med right now.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Two white sides didn't seem to civilize you any.
We just writes sonnets, symphonies and great works of literature. We send man to the moon and probes outside our solar system. We discover medical miracles and engineer machines that make lives longer and easier. We feed a planet.
You people can run and jump...I'll give you that.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Had no idea what 'triflin' meant, so I did a search
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Yeah, figures you'd use it frequently.
He needs to get to steppin'.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Two white sides didn't seem to civilize you any.
He's got that raw Eastern European thirst for women abuse and domination, thievery of other's lands, an affinity for female sheep after a night of three bottles of scotch , and drunken tirades of blaming blacks for all his personal failures in life.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Bee....give him advice he might even slightly grasp. He knows 'triflin' not 'tact.'
He is always in a degrading mode....
Poor thing. Belittling makes him feel bigger and superior to others.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>We just writes sonnets, symphonies and great works of literature. We send man to the moon and probes outside our solar system. We discover medical miracles and engineer machines that make lives longer and easier. We feed a planet.
You people can run and jump...I'll give you that.
You write Euro sonnets that only people who wear suits with tight ties listen to while sipping cold soup. You plagiarize stories written by Aesop and claim them as your own and steal ideals and inventions from people who were forbidden by law to profit from. You filmed men jumping around in space suits in Nevada to fool the Russians. You try to' probe' places where God never intended man to breath, wasting billions of tax dollars for folly. You take credit for medical research that Pakistani and African scientists discover. You people are good at bloodshed and war...I'll give you that.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Bee....give him advice he might even slightly grasp. He knows 'triflin' not 'tact.'

And honey, I say Little Red Corvette
Baby, you're much too fast
(Oh)
Little Red Corvette
You need a love that's gonna last

I guess I should've closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place where your horses run free
'Cause I felt a little ill when I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not, I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class
But it was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?", Oh yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 19 min They cannot kill a Spook 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Neutral Party 2,957
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 43 min xxxrayted 29,486
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 51 min Neutral Party 53
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Man charged with dumping body remains in jail5:... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••