Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1245 Sep 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why would most Americans get a reference to an utterly obscure Canadian comedy? Ever been to Dartmouth? Even most Western Canadians don't "get it" because if its regional flavour.
I 'get it' and I do not have tv.

I used to watch it at the Possum Lodge.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1246 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So during my commute, you and your fellow unhappy trolls have performed as expected.
And Tran....former references to 'trailer parks' made on this forum have had nothing to do with a Canadian sitcom. Deflection.
Typical twist and deflect. A cacophony of sound, and no substance.
The person lacking "substance" is the one who's protesting.

Even Dave has it figured out.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1247 Sep 9, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'get it' and I do not have tv.
I used to watch it at the Possum Lodge.
I 'get it,' too. But a load of people don't, including a lot of Canadians.
I just think it wasn't all that funny...it was OK, but to each his own.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1248 Sep 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
God Bless those talented Canadians, even if some of em might live in trailer parks!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eLKW5QSAWo4XX
woof
At NO time on this forum, when the term 'trailer park' was slung at someone, was it referencing a Canadian sitcom. BS

Defection, twist and insult is all you trolls know how to do so it's where you go.

You're a cacophony of useless sound and no substance. A lucid discussion is not possible in your world.

Notice you're not jumping forward will an answer on 'white trash','hillybilly' or 'redneck', either.

Useless losers.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1249 Sep 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Oh I suffer no lack of substance, compassion or integrity, little man. No one scares me and I will call a spade a spade.

Now twist that into a racist remark. It's what you do.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1250 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
At NO time on this forum, when the term 'trailer park' was slung at someone, was it referencing a Canadian sitcom. BS
Defection, twist and insult is all you trolls know how to do so it's where you go.
You're a cacophony of useless sound and no substance. A lucid discussion is not possible in your world.
Notice you're not jumping forward will an answer on 'white trash','hillybilly' or 'redneck', either.
Useless losers.
What is the difference between "hillybilly" (sic) and "useless losers?" And you certainly must be outraged by these posts, no?
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the crying-ass booner playing the victim card for all it's worth. And you wonder why we despise you people.
Diamond Eugene wrote:
This baboon screech from RU can't be posted enough:
Or do they meet your definition of substance and lucidity?

Hilliard, OH

#1252 Sep 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between "hillybilly" (sic) and "useless losers?" And you certainly must be outraged by these posts, no?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And your indignation at RU's daily bullsh!t is...where?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1253 Sep 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And your indignation at RU's daily bullsh!t is...where?
I'm not the one crying, Nate.

Hilliard, OH

#1254 Sep 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one crying, Nate.
True. Today, that would be RU and his one man teary-eyed victim screed.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1255 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I suffer no lack of substance, compassion or integrity, little man. No one scares me and I will call a spade a spade.
Now twist that into a racist remark. It's what you do.
Oooooops, you said "spade".
Seriouslady

AOL

#1256 Sep 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you equate all hillbillies, as useless and losers, therefore you use the term as an insult?

I know quite a few, self described hillbillies or rednecks, that are very productive and outstanding people and citizens.

George is very intelligent and can hold a long, substantive conversation without the BS you trolls come are compelled to throw in. He's perfectly lucid, you're just reaping what you sow. Loser.

Football's on, commercial's over and I have to wash my hands after I replying to one of your posts.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1257 Sep 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>True. Today, that would be RU and his one man teary-eyed victim screed.
Today that would be Seriouslady and her foot stomping over civility. It seems that she only is concerned about civility when certain people aren't being civil. Imagine that.
Seriouslady

AOL

#1258 Sep 9, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooops, you said "spade".
Well, Rowdy-doo, you know what a wanton hussy I can be.:-) When I'm not slacking, that is.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1259 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So you equate all hillbillies, as useless and losers, therefore you use the term as an insult?
I know quite a few, self described hillbillies or rednecks, that are very productive and outstanding people and citizens.
George is very intelligent and can hold a long, substantive conversation without the BS you trolls come are compelled to throw in. He's perfectly lucid, you're just reaping what you sow. Loser.
Football's on, commercial's over and I have to wash my hands after I replying to one of your posts.
You are the one who suggested that "hillybilly" was an insult, darling, not me. Nice try, though. I'm glad that you have finally confirmed that you believe calling a man a "baboon" and a laundry list of other racial pejoratives is intelligent, substantive and lucid. The most incredible thing is that you twisted yourself into that knot without any help.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1260 Sep 9, 2013
I can't believe this is still going on, and I'm laughing my ass off. The trolls stop by and deflect with commentary to divert negatively, even though the discussion was about cats, comedy, and hillbillies.

Good grief.

I've got a 13 year old cat, a mackrel tabby. She thinks she's a dog, follows me all around the house and greets visitors at the door. If she hears the doorbell or my keys in the lock, bam! She's there, greeting who comes in. However, she's learned that the laser pointer is boring. She's figured out it's me controlling it and it's not prey. Have to try one of those new circular toys where the mouse runs in circles under a cover. She amuses the neighborhood by sitting in the window (I leave the living room window open when I can) and she meows at certain neighbors as if to say hello and loves to stalk the geese.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1261 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a dimmer 'clueless' icon for this?
George is very intelligent and can hold a long, substantive conversation without the BS you trolls come are compelled to throw in.
Anything more than a couple of sentences laced with racial epithets is copy/pasted.
I have to wash my hands after using the internet too!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#1262 Sep 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Today that would be Seriouslady and her foot stomping over civility. It seems that she only is concerned about civility when certain people aren't being civil. Imagine that.
I have a difficult time imaging you as "civil." I see you more like a domineering old witch, demanding we all lockstep in sync with you. And that's a picture I prefer not to have in my head. See, I don't wait with baited breath to see if you post. 80% eh? LOL. How many "clients" got billed for Topix time today? How many posts did you pounce on today?
Andy

United States

#1263 Sep 9, 2013
Nothing much

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#1264 Sep 9, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a dimmer 'clueless' icon for this?
<quoted text>
Anything more than a couple of sentences laced with racial epithets is copy/pasted.
<quoted text>
I have to wash my hands after using the internet too!
Yawn. Nothing substantive here, trolling for Che. I'll bet you look pretty in your Che cheerleading outfit.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1265 Sep 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
poor dukie

Did someone hurt your feelings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 52 min Anonymous 997
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 55 min They cannot kill ... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 4,567
benghazi! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 14
Columbus earmarks $1 million to fight smelly water 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 2 hr They cannot kill ... 96
impeachment 2 hr Duke for Mayor 61
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Did Gordon Ace His Return to the NFL?
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
'Good Andy' Beats Texans, Don't Count on Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?