Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And thanks for more than making my point so rapidly.
You've asked what the references to managing a trailer park and Mr Lehey were referring to. The link provides your answer. Though if you want to continue playing poor me for a bit, we can all ignore the pretty straightforward answer to your question.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Like all of George's posts that almost always include ad hominem attacks and racial epithets?
I live in your head, Muff.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty popular. Might be a generational thing. Kids today and their durn shows and all that.
The half dozen places we referred to the show and posted clips might have been a context clue, as well.
It's almost unknown in the States. British shows like "As Time Goes By" and "Last of the Summer Wine" get more exposure here. Hell, even "Corner Gas" from the CBC is much better known south of the border.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
All well-made points.
Leftist arguments are rooted in emotion, as opposed to reason...for obvious reasons.
Simplest explanation is found the in the Bible:
"A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left."
-- Ecclesiastes 10:2
; )
Yeah. Jesus was a teabagger.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a moronic response and I reject it.
Anything interesting or constructive you can add? If not, don't clog the thread.
Thank goodness you have decided to try to correct the level of discourse here. One might mistake your post as being insulting and counterproductive. But since you have said you don't think insults are appropriate, your declaration that someone else's post was "moronic" must not have been what you meant to say.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think it was an insult? I believe you read too much into it.
You also misunderstand us to be ridiculing people for their lack of wealth and/or native intelligence. We're not. What we're skewering is your willful ignorance and your hateful attitudes towards anyone who is educated and successful, especially minorities, and your failed attempts to denigrate those people.
Now you're all claiming you've never said anything mean to anyone and boo hoo hoo, we would never insult anyone because of the color of their skin or their ethnic background or station in life or anything like that.
Bullshit.
How many times have all of you done that to me alone, just because you believe that I'm black and because I stand up for myself and other blacks? Every last one of you ignorant, uneducated, unwashed and trifling racists has done that and don't you dare deny it.
I couldn't possibly have done this or that, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be college-educated, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be successful and well-to-do, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly come from a family of intact family units, because I'm black. Phuq all of you.
We call you out and ridicule you because you're ignorant, uneducated, trifling, bigoted hypocrites. Deal with it.
It's not going to stop until this forum looks just like the Akron forum.
That day is never going to come. Bank on it, booner.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think it was an insult? I believe you read too much into it.
You also misunderstand us to be ridiculing people for their lack of wealth and/or native intelligence. We're not. What we're skewering is your willful ignorance and your hateful attitudes towards anyone who is educated and successful, especially minorities, and your failed attempts to denigrate those people.
Now you're all claiming you've never said anything mean to anyone and boo hoo hoo, we would never insult anyone because of the color of their skin or their ethnic background or station in life or anything like that.
Bullshit.
How many times have all of you done that to me alone, just because you believe that I'm black and because I stand up for myself and other blacks? Every last one of you ignorant, uneducated, unwashed and trifling racists has done that and don't you dare deny it.
I couldn't possibly have done this or that, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be college-educated, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be successful and well-to-do, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly come from a family of intact family units, because I'm black. Phuq all of you.
We call you out and ridicule you because you're ignorant, uneducated, trifling, bigoted hypocrites. Deal with it.
It's not going to stop until this forum looks just like the Akron forum.
Look at the crying-ass booner playing the victim card for all it's worth. And you wonder why we despise you people.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Poor RU the booner...

http://toniferreira.blog.com/files/2012/04/cr...
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You've asked what the references to managing a trailer park and Mr Lehey were referring to. The link provides your answer. Though if you want to continue playing poor me for a bit, we can all ignore the pretty straightforward answer to your question.
Mr. Lahey, Randy, Ricky, Bubbles. Julian, Lucy, Corey and Trevor, J-Roc, and all of the characters are just such lovable folks!

I imagine Bubbles has a few things in common with Catman Dave.

I don't know how anybody can take a reference to the show as "disparaging" to anyone. Clearly, they've never seen the show.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the crying-ass booner playing the victim card for all it's worth. And you wonder why we despise you people.
Boy oh boy, Nate. Seriouslady is going to be very upset about the tone of that post. I bet she is typing a 350 paragraph upbraiding right this minute.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

"Cause if I can't smoke and swear, I'm fkd!!!"

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh boy, Nate. Seriouslady is going to be very upset about the tone of that post. I bet she is typing a 350 paragraph upbraiding right this minute.
That's her prerogative. You see, I don't demand that people march in lockstep.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lahey, Randy, Ricky, Bubbles. Julian, Lucy, Corey and Trevor, J-Roc, and all of the characters are just such lovable folks!
I imagine Bubbles has a few things in common with Catman Dave.
I don't know how anybody can take a reference to the show as "disparaging" to anyone. Clearly, they've never seen the show.
woof
He sure does!!.I own every episode of that show,and I love it.I would be right at home in a place that.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

God Bless those talented Canadians, even if some of em might live in trailer parks!!!

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8GGL0qGk5lAXX
"Cause if I can't smoke and swear, I'm fkd!!!"
woof
That was f'n funny.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Got under your skin, right? You're garbage and you know it. Why'd you have to leave New England, Nate?
Under "my" skin? LOL! You were the one weeping a bucket load of tears, booner.
People move for career advancement. I wouldn't expect you to be able to relate to such an experience.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

This baboon screech from RU can't be posted enough:

"How many times have all of you done that to me alone, just because you believe that I'm black and because I stand up for myself and other blacks? Every last one of you ignorant, uneducated, unwashed and trifling racists has done that and don't you dare deny it.
I couldn't possibly have done this or that, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be college-educated, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly be successful and well-to-do, because I'm black. I couldn't possibly come from a family of intact family units, because I'm black. Phuq all of you."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
But that's not why you moved, is it Nate?
Why did I move then, Booner? Clue us all in.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Got under your skin, right? You're garbage and you know it. Why'd you have to leave New England, Nate?
So during my commute, you and your fellow unhappy trolls have performed as expected.

And Tran....former references to 'trailer parks' made on this forum have had nothing to do with a Canadian sitcom. Deflection.

Typical twist and deflect. A cacophony of sound, and no substance.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So during my commute, you and your fellow unhappy trolls have performed as expected.
And Tran....former references to 'trailer parks' made on this forum have had nothing to do with a Canadian sitcom. Deflection.
Typical twist and deflect. A cacophony of sound, and no substance.
You are, of course, including Nate in your reproach, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 3 min Catman Dave 184
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pops 30,177
Where are all the original legacy posters? 18 min Ghost of Karl 20
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 19 min Go Blue Forever 3,110
ISIS beheads James Foley 25 min Ghost of Karl 82
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 32 min Pope Che Reagan C... 11
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 2 hr Swedenforever 12
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 8 hr Duke for Mayor 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE