“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1182 Sep 8, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your granddaughter wanted grandma and grandpa to take her.....to purchase the dress as a gift.
I pay for things for my grandchildren...they NEVER ask, but I just give because I want to.
Better to see them happy while I am alive , then not.
Plus it's a day to spend with them and make memories.
LOL I already knew the answer, her mom and dad wanted grandma to pay for it. Just wondering who else would put it out there. I don't mind though. She's my little sweetiepie no matter how old she is.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1183 Sep 8, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what ? Type one handed on topix while finger banging to a picture of Obama?
LMAO Spook, you are hysterical.

I let the deer eat the apples here, off the tree or the ground. It's tradition.

Yeah, che and duke, lawyers w/out clients.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1184 Sep 8, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
My kitty, Beany is 14 and I dread the day.
Cats can go a long time. Clancy was going on 19 and didn't really have any problems until earlier this year. And he still did ok until the last few days.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1185 Sep 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, your infatuation with me is so charming. It's amazing how desperately you want to create your own caricature of my life.

Location hidden

#1186 Sep 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I already knew the answer, her mom and dad wanted grandma to pay for it. Just wondering who else would put it out there. I don't mind though. She's my little sweetiepie no matter how old she is.
That's right, Rowdy. You hit it on the nose. LOL Being the single aunt to 7 nieces and nephews for so many years, I've paid for every kind of lesson you can think of and countless other things. All throughly worth it! Truthfully, it was always my idea.

Bee, Dave and BJ...I had one cat that lived 20 years. Has a very beautiful, if not 'overdone' grave in the backyard. You'd have thought we were burying a champion horse, it's so big.

My dogs have never seen a cat.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#1187 Sep 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke is just a janitor at the municipal court.

Location hidden

#1188 Sep 8, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats can go a long time. Clancy was going on 19 and didn't really have any problems until earlier this year. And he still did ok until the last few days.
Yup...that's how my 20 year old cat went. Died in the middle of the night, in bed next to me. I woke up around 1 AM, Var had died, I thought "well, I'm not going outside now", rolled over and went back to sleep till 6 AM. Most natural thing in the world.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#1189 Sep 8, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two siamese cats who both lived to be about 17 years old. You could tell they were having problems in the way they walked, like they couldn't control their back legs. The male was my buddy, always at my side when I was home. I'm not ashamed to say I shed a few tears when we had to put him down. I have another male about nine years old and he is doing great, a cantankerous, grumpy bastard I wouldn't trade for five other cats.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1190 Sep 8, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that. I have a male kitten guess about 6 months old that just showed up one day I would be willing to give you. He likes to be petted but not held close, a lap cat. He purrs as soon as you touch him. He chases the birds out of the sun flower patch so I am sure he will be a playfull adult.
Thanks, he sounds like a sweetheart. That is how I got my cat. He was a mouser and had an appetite for birds too.

This is the first time in thirty years I have been critterless. I think I will see how I like that for awhile.

Location hidden

#1191 Sep 8, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have another male about nine years old and he is doing great, a cantankerous, grumpy bastard I wouldn't trade for five other cats.
So, it's true. Pets do take on their owner's personalities! LOL Just kidding, Rowdy-doo. Couldn't resist.:-) Love you.

Location hidden

#1192 Sep 8, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, he sounds like a sweetheart. That is how I got my cat. He was a mouser and had an appetite for birds too.
This is the first time in thirty years I have been critterless. I think I will see how I like that for awhile.
Go to a shelter and rescue a cat tomorrow. So many need homes and they are very good pets. Not much trouble. You'll save a life.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#1193 Sep 8, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just let me know. I also have a mother cat who shoukd be having.a batch in another month. The lady that gave me her and the calico has told be all the males ( 4 ) are all friendly and doing well. This mother cat showed up at her house pregnant and had 7 kittens zo I figure she will have another.large.litter. you're welcome to have pick of them.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1194 Sep 8, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I am a 53 year old man.I run an 80 acre business in which I am responsible for millions of dollars of equiptment.
Are you a trailer park manager? Like Mr. Lahey?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1195 Sep 8, 2013
Cats suck.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1196 Sep 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a trailer park manager? Like Mr. Lahey?
There's a sh!tstorm comin, Randy.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1197 Sep 9, 2013
I feel that the real crime here is how under-appreciated that show is.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#1198 Sep 9, 2013
@Spook - "Sorry about that. I have a male kitten guess about 6 months old that just showed up one day I would be willing to give you. He likes to be petted but not held close, a lap cat. He purrs as soon as you touch him. He chases the birds out of the sun flower patch so I am sure he will be a playfull adult."

Yep. My 18.5 year old also purrs the minute you touch him . He is so laid back and also is my buddy following me around whether I work in the yard or am sitting on the toilet. The other night I was working on something in the basement until 1 am and he was right there with me watching me work. Also very friendly ... whenever somebody comes over, he joins right in and sits with guests.... Laid back ... Rides in the car propped on my arm with no carrier and few complaints. Truly a great cat.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#1199 Sep 9, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's true. Pets do take on their owner's personalities! LOL Just kidding, Rowdy-doo. Couldn't resist.:-) Love you.
Thanks, I think!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#1200 Sep 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Cats suck.
You suck more. Go back to bed with your ugly pitbull.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1201 Sep 9, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I feel that the real crime here is how under-appreciated that show is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"The ol sh!tline is comin to port, and I'll be there to tie er up!!!"

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy thanksgiving everyone! 27 min Duke for Mayor 17
BE THANKFUL FOR THOSE THAT STAND GUARD PROTECTI... 1 hr Victor Charlie 4
Gallup: Obama Approval Plunges with Working-Cla... 1 hr Zoe Regen 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr likes on FB 2,525
Ferguson Missouri safer than Walmart in Circlev... 1 hr Zoe Regen 1
Same USA? 2 hr Black Rhino 18
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 2 hr Black Rhino 394
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Male 4,638
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]