“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1058 Sep 7, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because they tend to be very high maintenance.
Maybe they're picky! And they should be!
Quality trumps quantity!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1059 Sep 7, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because they tend to be very high maintenance.
Nothing worse than an average-ish looking woman or one who used to be great looking, who thinks they're great looking and therefore high maintenance.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1060 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Quality trumps quantity!
I made a run to Harbor Freight this morning with an electrician who is doing work for us. We were talking about an oriental woman at the store and how a lot of men are reaching into Asia to find their mates and how most of them simply love their femininity and how they put their men on a pedestal.

The electrician was telling me that someone offered him $20k to marry an 18 year old from Asia.(I was making fun of the half-chynk potential half-siblings his kids would have). He had to stay married 18 months until the woman becomes legal and then he can do whatever he wants. He says the guy who was trying to arrange this said that he hasn't had a single person divorce an oriental woman after the 18 month period.

I think there is a lot of truth to this. A lot of women are bad actors these days because of the feminist movement and they are the oversexed ones are simply not desirable to most men because of what we talked about in the last post.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1061 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a run to Harbor Freight this morning with an electrician who is doing work for us. We were talking about an oriental woman at the store and how a lot of men are reaching into Asia to find their mates and how most of them simply love their femininity and how they put their men on a pedestal.
The electrician was telling me that someone offered him $20k to marry an 18 year old from Asia.(I was making fun of the half-chynk potential half-siblings his kids would have). He had to stay married 18 months until the woman becomes legal and then he can do whatever he wants. He says the guy who was trying to arrange this said that he hasn't had a single person divorce an oriental woman after the 18 month period.
I think there is a lot of truth to this. A lot of women are bad actors these days because of the feminist movement and they are the oversexed ones are simply not desirable to most men because of what we talked about in the last post.
Asian women are groomed from childhood and seem to be more subservient, which is not a bad thing, as long as she's treated like wise
Women''s lib goes only to a certain point. There must be mutual respect of each other, and not take each other for granted.
As far as me? I like a man, not a wuss!
Lol

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1062 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
A former coworker of mine got into a Chinese bride website and was totally enamored with a certain "lady" and even arranged to travel to China to meet her. Then the emails started coming in requesting money for her dowry. He refused to send money, then got a letter from her stating that her father wouldn't permit her to marry an American. Too funny!
Seriouslady

AOL

#1063 Sep 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Here's a pop culture classic for you, SL:
I guess I shoulda known
By the way you parked your car sideways
That it wouldn't last
See you're the kinda person
That believes in makin' out once
Love 'em and leave 'em fast
I guess I must be dumb
Cause you had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used
But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say what have I got to lose?
And honey I say
Little red corvette
Baby you're much to fast
Little red corvette
You need a love that's gonna last
Here's your part, SL:
I guess I shoulda closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place
Where your horses run free
Cause I felt a little I'll
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me
Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class
But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?"
Oh yeah
That's really beneath you, WA. Don't roll yourself in with che and RU.

BTW....Corvette is far behind me, but it was white w/red interior. Didn't last long, great car but no room inside and I didn't like feeling the road under my butt.

Mike Smith and Gary Stevens, besides being excellent jocks and men, work with me fund raising for the racetrack chaplaincy.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1064 Sep 7, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
A former coworker of mine got into a Chinese bride website and was totally enamored with a certain "lady" and even arranged to travel to China to meet her. Then the emails started coming in requesting money for her dowry. He refused to send money, then got a letter from her stating that her father wouldn't permit her to marry an American. Too funny!
That one sounds like a scam, but if you know the right people I think they can set you up with someone "somewhat" legitimate.

Of course, I always wonder about someone who cant find someone in their home country and has to go halfway around the world to get married. Of course they do it for money, and they are upfront about that and I don't know if I have too much problem with that since it's understood up front. A lot of women have always married for money and stability.

I'm talking about the character about the person. I wonder if nobody wants her in her home country why she would be marriage material here.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1065 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That one sounds like a scam, but if you know the right people I think they can set you up with someone "somewhat" legitimate.
Of course, I always wonder about someone who cant find someone in their home country and has to go halfway around the world to get married. Of course they do it for money, and they are upfront about that and I don't know if I have too much problem with that since it's understood up front. A lot of women have always married for money and stability.
I'm talking about the character about the person. I wonder if nobody wants her in her home country why she would be marriage material here.
It wouldn't be at all surprising if the pictures they send were fake too. What you see isn't always what you get.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#1066 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she want to get out of shit hole country.
Seriouslady

AOL

#1067 Sep 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> They waited but you didn't! So I guess you would fit into that category that Tip was talking about. You see how his purist mindstate put you and millions of other white women who were poked before marriage. To Tip, you were no better morally than the sistas in the hood. In his mind, white girls were innocent like Jan Brady never even been kissed by a teen or late teenager.
He'd call you an animal that lacked self control...if you were black.
I think you've got Tip wrong and you know I don't catergorize, particularly by race. That's just stupid and limits your life.

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1068 Sep 7, 2013
Witch Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. Now that you have taken the lead. You really aren't hiding who you are well, are you?
Uhhh, what?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1069 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian women are groomed from childhood and seem to be more subservient, which is not a bad thing, as long as she's treated like wise
Women''s lib goes only to a certain point. There must be mutual respect of each other, and not take each other for granted.
As far as me? I like a man, not a wuss!
Lol
Do you see how incredibly inane and boring your "conversations" get when left to your own devices? What a bunch of mouth breathers.
Seriouslady

AOL

#1070 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Quality trumps quantity!
Everytime!
Voter

United States

#1071 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoteid text>
Do you see how incredibly inane and boring your "conversations" get when left to your own devices? What a bunch of mouth breathers.
How do you breath with your mouth full of scrotum and nose in a sphincter?
Witch Watch

Galloway, OH

#1072 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, what?
As expected, you have no self-reflection. No clue about how you are portraying yourself. BTW, is the broom gas-powered or battery-powered?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#1073 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you just go away?
Seriouslady

AOL

#1074 Sep 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh,yeah. She's had that packaged opened before Christmas more than once. It's ok though, she was an 'average' American teen. Even catholic girls with strict fathers will find a way to play if they're infatuated with a boy really deeply. Nate would argue that it never happens because Catholic girls know better, haha!
No, not as a teenager, WA. I've described to you. via PM, the kind of community I grew up in. Everyone knew what everyone else did. Didn't go on with my black school mates either. Oh, and we weren't Catholic, not that that has anything to do with it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1075 Sep 7, 2013
Witch Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
As expected, you have no self-reflection. No clue about how you are portraying yourself. BTW, is the broom gas-powered or battery-powered?
I think you are trying to insult me. However, your attempt is so ham handed and illiterate that I have no idea what your suggested insult is. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1076 Sep 7, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you just go away?
Because I owe it to the greater Topix community.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1077 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, looks who just slithered out from IT's rock!!!

Jealous because you don't have the intelligence to hold a civil conversation with others?
Sounds like you sat on that pole that's up your ass, and it rocketed up to your shriveled amoeba brain.
Scram!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min xxxrayted 31,203
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 14 min Catman Dave 204
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr tranpsosition 250
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
where is George of Hilliard? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Gotta Love that Palin Charm 2 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••