<quoted text>
Who taught you that word? Lol
Do you know stunadta?
Probably some pudend.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1040 Sep 7, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You left out Cher...He is enamored with none of the above. Go after my children, you'll lose sheithead. I guarantee it.
What am I going to lose? You really should have a talk with your son and let him know that he doesn't have to hide who he is anymore.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1041 Sep 7, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably some pudend.
Where have you been? Haven't seen too much of you lately.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#1042 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? Haven't seen too much of you lately.
Oh, watching TV, yard work,cleaning cars, restaurant hopping, trying new beers. Important stuff,LOL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1043 Sep 7, 2013
Wow, not one mention in this Columbus forum, about the paper exclaiming Elway's 7 TD passes in Thursdays Bronco-Ravens game....how those Buckeye's ever gonna compete in journalism, like that?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1044 Sep 7, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, watching TV, yard work,cleaning cars, restaurant hopping, trying new beers. Important stuff,LOL.
That's great! As long as you're happy!
I still work two days.....on my days off, I do just about what you do, minus cleaning cars.
I read a lot, and what I should really be doing is getting back to my favorite hobby...stained glass.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1045 Sep 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wow, not one mention in this Columbus forum, about the paper exclaiming Elway's 7 TD passes in Thursdays Bronco-Ravens game....how those Buckeye's ever gonna compete in journalism, like that?
Start your own thread......
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#1046 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! As long as you're happy!
I still work two days.....on my days off, I do just about what you do, minus cleaning cars.
I read a lot, and what I should really be doing is getting back to my favorite hobby...stained glass.
Rowdy is too, brown glass, green glass, blue glass, maybe even some slight red tint or yellow glass. Depending on the beer

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1047 Sep 7, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowdy is too, brown glass, green glass, blue glass, maybe even some slight red tint or yellow glass. Depending on the beer
Lol.....you are too funny!!!!
=~}
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1048 Sep 7, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't a virgin when you got married, were you?
Someone's rant is not proof of anything. It certainly isn't proof of the historical fact that premarital sex has always been around. The only difference is that society has become more relaxed and accepting instead of living in the dark ages where everyone behaves as if it doesn't occur because it was considered in poor taste to talk about such things in public.
Our resident skanky Sandra Fluke wanna be proving again that she is qualified to speak about NOTHING.

This is the way civilized people around the world live, or at the very least they are very selective in who they swap body fluids with.

This obviously does not apply to white trash America and you are living proof with the bastard baby you are about to poop out.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1050 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Our resident skanky Sandra Fluke wanna be proving again that she is qualified to speak about NOTHING.
This is the way civilized people around the world live, or at the very least they are very selective in who they swap body fluids with.
This obviously does not apply to white trash America and you are living proof with the bastard baby you are about to poop out.
Morals and values never go out of "style" . I don't care what generation you grow up in.
It's about how you feel about yourself, your beliefs and convictions.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1051 Sep 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is pro-muslim.
The more accurate critcism of Islam is "women are for work, boys are for pleasure" also known as "Man Love Thursday"
You have good and bad people in every culture. However, if you took the time to understand what most mainstream Muslims do in their daily lives and what they believe, you would be hard pressed to say they are any different than what a traditional Catholic should act like.

As I've said on numerous occasions, practicing Catholics (outside the US and Northern Europe) and Muslims by and large do practice modesty when it comes to their sexuality and their comparatively solid families reflect this.

Most Muslims I've met are very good people.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1052 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You think Che is a homosexual male?
Interesting theory, given sheeit's propensity towards inciting and reveling in drama.
Witch Watch

Galloway, OH

#1053 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I going to lose? You really should have a talk with your son and let him know that he doesn't have to hide who he is anymore.
Good one. Now that you have taken the lead. You really aren't hiding who you are well, are you?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#1054 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Just like clear windows, the clear bottles don't have much to offer.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1055 Sep 7, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals and values never go out of "style" . I don't care what generation you grow up in.
It's about how you feel about yourself, your beliefs and convictions.
It boils down the concept of supply and demand, in my opinion. If something is in short supply, it has high value and it usually is in great demand. Think rare gems and gold. If something is in plentiful supply, it usually has low value. Think water.

It seems to me that the less sexually available women make themselves, the higher they are valued by men. In fact, I saw a recent survey which shows that women on the higher end of the looks/desirability scale tend to have less sexual partners than women on the lower end.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#1056 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It boils down the concept of supply and demand, in my opinion. If something is in short supply, it has high value and it usually is in great demand. Think rare gems and gold. If something is in plentiful supply, it usually has low value. Think water.
It seems to me that the less sexually available women make themselves, the higher they are valued by men. In fact, I saw a recent survey which shows that women on the higher end of the looks/desirability scale tend to have less sexual partners than women on the lower end.
Could be because they tend to be very high maintenance.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#1057 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Less is always more!
Imagination does wonders when you want something, is there, but just out of reach!
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 50 min Allison 2
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 52 min Allison 18
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 56 min Allison 24
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 20
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 37
RIP Joan Rivers 2 hr Kato 20
Where are all the original legacy posters? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search