Comments
921 - 940 of 1,364 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#1010 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know.
You think Che is a homosexual male?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#1014 Sep 6, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Che is a homosexual male?
I don't even think Che is an actual human

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1015 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad, Tip. Biggest casualty I see is the loss of self esteem, which impacts an entire life.
But harken, there are many college age kids now that are vowing not to engage in sex until marriage.
Have a good weekend. Catman rocks!:-)
Absolutely agree, and enjoy your weekend also.
Do you have a favorite leading up to the Breeders' Cup?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1016 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook, I really don't know or care. I get the picture of an aging drag queen, flapping around in a kimona, going into hysterics over everything and then, at other times, a pimply kid in his mom's basement afraid to go out in the daylight.
Who cares? It's a nasty piece of work and that's the end of it.
Those two descriptions have crossed my mind about you and spooky racist.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1017 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad, Tip. Biggest casualty I see is the loss of self esteem, which impacts an entire life.
But harken, there are many college age kids now that are vowing not to engage in sex until marriage.
Have a good weekend. Catman rocks!:-)
So, as someone who had sex before being married, lived with a partner before being married and has been married multiple times, you think that these kids today are getting into the same places as you are due to a lack of self esteem?

Oh, kids today!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1018 Sep 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as someone who had sex before being married, lived with a partner before being married and has been married multiple times, you think that these kids today are getting into the same places as you are due to a lack of self esteem?
Oh, kids today!
Heavens!!!

It all sounds quite traumatic, like falling off of a bicycle.

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1019 Sep 6, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Che is a homosexual male?
Probably a transvestite because IT is so bitchy!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1023 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
Married twice is 'multiple times?' In what universe?
Not one you would be familiar with.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#1024 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting into the same places I do??? Well, I've been invited and attended Ascot the last 14 years. Doubt I'll ever run into you there.
Married twice is 'multiple times?' In what universe?
Your paragraph makes no sense. And other than that there is no chance I would broadcast my sex life, or lack of it, on Topix, you're making a lot of stupid assumptions based on very minimal, off the cuff information. All you've got is I've been intimate with two men in my lifetime, both of whom I either was married to at the time, or engaged to be married to within three months. Wow. Guess you put me in my place. LMAO
Hussy.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1025 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes...they were.
37 states had common law marriage. Which do you think typically came first, the common law marriage, or the boinking?
woof
Which do you think is on the rise, an increase of venereal disease or a decrease of it? Moreover, there was a time when a common-law marriage didn't get a whole lot of respect. Something about giving away the milk for free...

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1026 Sep 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no absent father in that household and Glitter is far from controlling. You're just scared of her. Too bad we women have bigger balls than you.
Is the idea of having personal morals so abstract to you? I know a couple that, as Christians, absolutely did not have intercourse before marriage. Now once they the ceremony took place, they quickly had four children in six years, so no unhealthly attitude towards sex there, by gosh. And I'm sure there are plenty more like them. They're wonderful, the kids are wonderful.
They waited but you didn't! So I guess you would fit into that category that Tip was talking about. You see how his purist mindstate put you and millions of other white women who were poked before marriage. To Tip, you were no better morally than the sistas in the hood. In his mind, white girls were innocent like Jan Brady never even been kissed by a teen or late teenager.
He'd call you an animal that lacked self control...if you were black.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1027 Sep 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of gay men are enamored with Bette Midler and Barbra Streisand.
You left out Cher...He is enamored with none of the above. Go after my children, you'll lose sheithead. I guarantee it.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1028 Sep 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlling mother, absent father, unhealthy attitudes towards sex. Draw your own conclusions.
I don't have any cockroaches, but I don't really think cockroaches even like other cockroaches.
You post silliness, this takes the cake.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1029 Sep 7, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there you go, Bee, with another one of those 'stinging retorts' you're know so well for. LOL
They just come to mind....lol
BTW...you're not so bad yourself!

I watch the Kentucky Derby every year. I have friends who goes every other year and are in a loge.
Remember when Queen Elizebeth was here about four years ago, or so? The Queen was in the same loge as my friend.
No one was allowed to speak to her unless she made the gesture first. Well, she didn't speak to anyone!
Such pomp!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1030 Sep 7, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as someone who had sex before being married, lived with a partner before being married and has been married multiple times, you think that these kids today are getting into the same places as you are due to a lack of self esteem?
Oh, kids today!
Ohhhh,yeah. She's had that packaged opened before Christmas more than once. It's ok though, she was an 'average' American teen. Even catholic girls with strict fathers will find a way to play if they're infatuated with a boy really deeply. Nate would argue that it never happens because Catholic girls know better, haha!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1031 Sep 7, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough call. Anything can happen in the next two months. But, I have my favorite jockeys. Mike Smith and Gary Stevens, in that order. Both good men and awesome riders.
Here's a pop culture classic for you, SL:

I guess I shoulda known
By the way you parked your car sideways
That it wouldn't last

See you're the kinda person
That believes in makin' out once
Love 'em and leave 'em fast

I guess I must be dumb
Cause you had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used

But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say what have I got to lose?
And honey I say
Little red corvette
Baby you're much to fast
Little red corvette
You need a love that's gonna last

Here's your part, SL:

I guess I shoulda closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place
Where your horses run free

Cause I felt a little I'll
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class

But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?"
Oh yeah

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1032 Sep 7, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no absent father in that household and Glitter is far from controlling. You're just scared of her. Too bad we women have bigger balls than you.
Is the idea of having personal morals so abstract to you? I know a couple that, as Christians, absolutely did not have intercourse before marriage. Now once they the ceremony took place, they quickly had four children in six years, so no unhealthly attitude towards sex there, by gosh. And I'm sure there are plenty more like them. They're wonderful, the kids are wonderful.
Did he ever stop beating his wife and kids?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1033 Sep 7, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been intimate with two men in my lifetime, both of whom I either was married to at the time, or engaged to be married to within three months.
Jezebel
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1035 Sep 7, 2013
Sure is curious how quickly Paco found the exit after I showed exactly why he wanted that divorce in DR Court, despite his constantly emphasizing that it was Mrs. PickaPaco that filed the complaint, and not him.

He always reminds me of the "Not Me" ghost in Family Circus.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1036 Sep 7, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you think is on the rise, an increase of venereal disease or a decrease of it? Moreover, there was a time when a common-law marriage didn't get a whole lot of respect. Something about giving away the milk for free...
I really have no idea what you are attempting to assert, or how it might intersect with my claim that both premarital and extramarital sex was nearly as prevalent pre-1960's as it is post, but here is some factual information for you:

http://hist.library.paho.org/English/BUL/ev8n...

http://www.ijmhs.net/articles/1342356709The_H...

http://case.edu/affil/skuyhistcontraception/o...

http://archive.org/stream/jstor-4576215/45762...

woof

http://www.faqs.org/childhood/Th-W/Venereal-D...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 13 min Hoodies Skittles ... 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min too sly 30,505
RIP Joan Rivers 19 min Hoodies Skittles ... 17
Racist 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Big Johnson 1 hr MamaJohnson 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 15
welfare nation 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Catman Dave 108
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Tofte 2,291
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••