|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
@Duke Post 940 - Great way to rewrite history. What are you some gutter Jew? The vast middle class kept their legs together prior to 1960. This was a religious country back then and that is one of the main tenets if not THE main tenet of Christianity.
Just because baby boomer women were brainwashed by neurotic Christian hating Jews that it was okay to be SLUTS that doesn't mean that previous generations were gutter trash in masse.
Even the Farmer / labor class frowned on making bastards. It was more honorable to have a young wedding and go to work at the mill or mine than to have bastards running around.
If a girl did get knocked up she went "away" to help a sick aunt or something rather than be "showing " in school.
Now they just waddle around until the water breaks in class.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>]
What gutter did you come from? Read and learn:
http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/MurPro...
Prole Models: America's elites take their cues from the underclass
Charles Murray
... Sexual behavior? As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was still a lower-class thing to do. Except in a few sophisticated circles, a woman of the elites did it furtively, and usually with the person she expected to marry. Behavior that is now considered absolutely normal was considered sluttish in 1960.
Family? The divorce rate in 1960 was only a notch higher than it had been in the first recorded figures from 1920. It happened among members of the dominant minority, but rarely and with extreme reluctance. As for living together without being married and having babies without marrying the father, language alone conveys their change in status over the years. People used to shack up; now they cohabit. The woman used to have a bastard, then an illegitimate child; now she has a nonmarital birth.
Language, appearance, sex, and family: Each of the signs by which we used to recognize a member of the underclass fails today. But the proletarianization of the dominant minority has broader implications than changes in social norms. What we are witnessing is the aftermath of a collapse of the code of the elites, creating a vacuum in which underclass behavior takes on the elements of a code.
Most people prior to the 1900s did not seek formal marriages. Many people lived and bore children out of wedlock. Extramarital affairs were not only prevalent, but somewhat accepted within the elite class. To say premarital sex and extramarital sex did not exist or was not as common as it is today is quite naive.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Here you go gutter filth:
Certainly, sex outside of wedlock is not a new phenomenon. Certainly there is a tendency among many to think that things are worse than they are and always getting worse. But the common view that things are quite out of control now in a new way is confirmed by statistics.[2] Consider that:
In the 1960s, 25 percent of young men and 45 percent of young women were virgins at age 19; by the 1980s, fewer than 20 percent of males and females were.
In the 1950s, roughly 9 in 10 young women got married without living with their partner, compared with 1 in 3 in the early 1990s.
The percentage of white women married from 1960-65 who were virgins was 43; from 1980-85 it was 14.
... An entire society of SLUTS.
Do you expect women back then with the societal pressures to tell the truth? I know you're angry because women no longer feel the need to repress their sexuality and I also know that you think it's okay for men to have sex prior to marriage, but your way of thinking is outdated.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Disagree. My 19yo is still a virgin; petting, no doubt, penetration, nope, tissue sex, I'm sure. Trust and believe he was "in love" for four years. Values are values, he understands that his life would be kaput if he didn't glove it. I would gladly pay for birth control. Yes, I have asked my son point blank if he has had sex, I know him and he is telling the truth. His Christian values override urges.
Trust and believe, trust and believe. Your son is gay.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

That dude formerly in Kuwait is one helluva lucky guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Her son is exercising self-control, as all educated, mature humans do.
You should try it, but you'll have to meet the "educated, mature" qualifications first.
And that's assuming you meet the "human" requirement...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

-tip- wrote:
If Miley Cyrus' twerking is what you consider being "open and truthful about [her] sexuality," then bring back moral opprobrium at light speed.
Moral teaching and opprobrium served a purpose.
And still does...for those who are not of the ovis aries genus.
Did I mention Miley Cyrus?

Of course not.

She's not relevant to what I just asserted whatsoever.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people prior to the 1900s did not seek formal marriages.
Those were the people who were trashy like you
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
U R sad because your naughty bits have all dried up and stopped working, right?
I heard yours fell off long ago!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of twerking...check out the pros.
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2013/09...
If it upsets you so much why do you look? If I see Miley Cyrus on a video screen I immediately switch to something interesting, like the Trailer Park Boys, or Fernwood Tonight.

You should try that. If you find popular culture upsetting, knock it out of your personal space.

woof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention Miley Cyrus?
Of course not.
She's not relevant to what I just asserted whatsoever.
woof
You're no lawyer, dawg.
You can't even draw a comparison between societal expectations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If it upsets you so much why do you look? If I see Miley Cyrus on a video screen I immediately switch to something interesting, like the Trailer Park Boys, or Fernwood Tonight.
You should try that. If you find popular culture upsetting, knock it out of your personal space.
woof
So...you didn't visit the link.
Your loss.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Those were the people who were trashy like you
You're quite adept at peaking in absurd generalities, aren't you Bob?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no lawyer, dawg.
You can't even draw a comparison between societal expectations.
I told you before TippyBigot.

Miley Cyrus has nothing to do with the fact that people have been humping and bumpin in the sack without a marriage for centuries.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

The following poster can probably explain to you the behavior that at least used to be common in most of the world, including the West and including the United States. This is from a Muslim professional and what she writes was traditionally applicable to Christians almost universally.

The money line in that passage below: "That westerners can't keep their libidos in check is looked upon as a serious lack in decency, sophistication and civility."

... but that was before you people started placing so much faith in Jewish nutcases like Freud who thinks everybody runs around subconsciously wanting to boink their mothers.

=========

I was raised muslim and grew up in 4 different middle eastern countries. In all my years living abroad I didn't once hear of anyone having premarital sex. Its important to consider that the social circles I travelled in were very wealthy, well-educated and "westernized" and thus called liberal muslims. The liberalization of muslims is very interesting in that they do take in elements of western culture such as education and relative gender equity but they always seem to stop short at sex. This class of the muslim population doesn't adhere to the old school social order where men and women are segregated. Men and women work along side each other, form close friendships and even date! While they may fool around and partake in romantic gestures- sexual activity is reserved solely for after marriage. From what I have seen and the discussions I have had, muslims- especially those who are educated look at western sexual culture in a very negative light. What we perceive sexual liberation as modern and progressive they view our casual sexual dalliances as primitive and borderline barbarian. That westerners can't keep their libidos in check is looked upon as a serious lack in decency, sophistication and civility.

Yeah. I always find it so funny how casually my american friends think of sex and more importantly, how they genuinely believe celibacy or being a virgin by choice is such a supremely outdated and primitive idea. Hardly! So many liberal muslims in the U.S who party, drink, do drugs, are borderline atheists who don't practice their religion even come to a stop at sex. They do date and mingle with the opposite sex without any reservation but don't do as far as have casual sexual dalliances. I know some muslim-americans who do have pre-marital sex but only with the person they seriously intend to marry. Its not even a religious or spiritual choice- just a personal preference having been raised aware of the lax western and strict western views on sex. They seem to inherently believe that waiting to have sex is a smart choice- personal, emotional, intellectual lifestyle, values compatibility is the foundation of a strong romantic union and sex is the last step towards ultimate intimacy.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!! Funniest post of the day.
Don't you even try to dissect the relationship my hubby and I have with our son. I bet the cockroaches in your house don't like you.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is, so be it. I love him. He's not, 13 years ago on vacation he was enamored with a woman. Unlike you tweezer boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Miley Cyrus has nothing to do with the fact that people have been humping and bumpin in the sack without a marriage for centuries.
woof
Miley Cyrus' exhibition would have been aired on television just 30 years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

edit: would NOT have been aired
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Not to this degree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... 47 min Oliver Canterberry 4
Ex-police officer expected to plead guilty in c... (Dec '12) 56 min Child please 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,469
tmpbitl 3 hr bosco 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 4 hr d pantz 94
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 5 hr d pantz 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search