Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "friends" are the ones who want to discuss whether my comments about you are accurate or not. That perpetuates the conversation which then results in me pointing out that my comments about you are only repeating things that you have yourself written here, with an added dash of honesty. It's funny that you and your "friends" haven't figured out that the only time I mention you is when you insult someone for their failings of self control, when they claim that I am making stuff up about you, or when they try to contrast their fantasies about me to their warped vision of your reality. But by all means, carry on.
Lithium is safe for canines.
Get some.

http://www.apbc.org.uk/apbc/data/2003

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? 75% of this forum is dedicated to you and yours fantasies about my gender, my education, my job, my friends, my sexual orientation, my weight, my hobbies. Y'all are obsessed with me in spite of yourselves.
The only poster obsessed with you...is you.
The rest of us wish you would go away.
At the very least, you should seek help...and return only when well.

Best wishes.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

The numbers don't lie. There was practically no sex before marriage prior to the 1960's.
Complete, utter, falsehood.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Best wishes.
Keep telling yourself that.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that.
^^Bless her heart, poor thing.^^
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and gentlemen: The left!
You may wish to look into the sexual proclivities of those on the other side of the aisle as well before you make such a presumptuous claim.

If you'd like to bore me with a response asking for examples, I will tell you to look into it yourself.

You folks always seem to wish to magnify human frailty while at the same time minimizing human achievement.

People don't succeed in vacuums.

Life, and people is/are multifaceted. Good and bad in everyone.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that all of you incredibly smart people still haven't figured out that I am not the one who is bothered by this.
No, you aren't bothered by any of this, particularly your own nasty, rude, and crappy behavior. You beat on George for your perceptions of his behavior, and yet you can't take a lesson for your constant bullshit about Catman. Why is his motivation for posting here so important to you other than to bully him? He's a nice guy, he's decent around here, and what he divulges about himself he apparently does so of his own free will, trusting others will attempt to relate to him. It's not "bothersome" to you--rather, you seem to have a narcissistic need to inflate your ego at someone's expense, someone who simply says he struggles with a problem. YOUR problem is apparent.

Go to hell and STFU.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you aren't bothered by any of this, particularly your own nasty, rude, and crappy behavior. You beat on George for your perceptions of his behavior, and yet you can't take a lesson for your constant bullshit about Catman. Why is his motivation for posting here so important to you other than to bully him? He's a nice guy, he's decent around here, and what he divulges about himself he apparently does so of his own free will, trusting others will attempt to relate to him. It's not "bothersome" to you--rather, you seem to have a narcissistic need to inflate your ego at someone's expense, someone who simply says he struggles with a problem. YOUR problem is apparent.
Go to hell and STFU.
Catman Dave is not really a nice guy. He spews the same kind of bigoted hatred as Nate and -tip-, among others. Of course that is just the thing to get your fetid juices flowing.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> get your fetid juices flowing.
Bigotry? Or misogyny or sexism on your part? I've never had a negative encountered with Dave. You live to be vile. I double dare you to find a bigoted remark I've said, ever, on Topix.
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Best wishes.
Hey, Tipster...good to have a real attorney on board.

che will never go away and duke will hang in there. topix is their LIFE. 24X7. Yes, it is a emotional disorder. Don't sell RU or BJ short, they have their own mental issues.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

You folks always seem to wish to magnify human frailty while at the same time minimizing human achievement.
That is a central difference between conservatism and liberalism. We see human nature as flawed, man can only be trained.

Liberalism is about raising man from his condition, which we find a ludicrous idea. It stresses the idea that human nature is positive, so obviously to you Bill Clinton's perversion was in pursuit of the higher goal of the victory of leftism.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
topix is their LIFE. 24X7. Yes, it is a emotional disorder.
Walt? Is that you?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt? Is that you?
Thought walt was going on vacation then making a new you tube video about his Sheriff.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "friends" are the ones who want to discuss whether my comments about you are accurate or not. That perpetuates the conversation which then results in me pointing out that my comments about you are only repeating things that you have yourself written here, with an added dash of honesty. It's funny that you and your "friends" haven't figured out that the only time I mention you is when you insult someone for their failings of self control, when they claim that I am making stuff up about you, or when they try to contrast their fantasies about me to their warped vision of your reality. But by all means, carry on.
You are the lowest of the low for going after someone with a disability in the manner you have. And there is something freaky wrong with a person who posts ad nauseum how much they hate it here, how wrong it is here, but can't stop posting here. Dave steps around those he doesn't want to converse with, which means he's more respectful than you.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Catman Dave is not really a nice guy. He spews the same kind of bigoted hatred as Nate and -tip-, among others. Of course that is just the thing to get your fetid juices flowing.
You, of course, are perfect - the BJ never spews.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that all of you incredibly smart people still haven't figured out that I am not the one who is bothered by this.
Prove it. Stop posting about it.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete, utter, falsehood.
woof
]
What gutter did you come from? Read and learn:

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/MurPro...

Prole Models: America's elites take their cues from the underclass

Charles Murray

... Sexual behavior? As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was still a lower-class thing to do. Except in a few sophisticated circles, a woman of the elites did it furtively, and usually with the person she expected to marry. Behavior that is now considered absolutely normal was considered sluttish in 1960.

Family? The divorce rate in 1960 was only a notch higher than it had been in the first recorded figures from 1920. It happened among members of the dominant minority, but rarely and with extreme reluctance. As for living together without being married and having babies without marrying the father, language alone conveys their change in status over the years. People used to shack up; now they cohabit. The woman used to have a bastard, then an illegitimate child; now she has a nonmarital birth.

Language, appearance, sex, and family: Each of the signs by which we used to recognize a member of the underclass fails today. But the proletarianization of the dominant minority has broader implications than changes in social norms. What we are witnessing is the aftermath of a collapse of the code of the elites, creating a vacuum in which underclass behavior takes on the elements of a code.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a central difference between conservatism and liberalism. We see human nature as flawed, man can only be trained.
Liberalism is about raising man from his condition, which we find a ludicrous idea. It stresses the idea that human nature is positive, so obviously to you Bill Clinton's perversion was in pursuit of the higher goal of the victory of leftism.
What???

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>]
What gutter did you come from? Read and learn:
http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/MurPro...
Prole Models: America's elites take their cues from the underclass
Charles Murray
... Sexual behavior? As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was still a lower-class thing to do. Except in a few sophisticated circles, a woman of the elites did it furtively, and usually with the person she expected to marry. Behavior that is now considered absolutely normal was considered sluttish in 1960.
Family? The divorce rate in 1960 was only a notch higher than it had been in the first recorded figures from 1920. It happened among members of the dominant minority, but rarely and with extreme reluctance. As for living together without being married and having babies without marrying the father, language alone conveys their change in status over the years. People used to shack up; now they cohabit. The woman used to have a bastard, then an illegitimate child; now she has a nonmarital birth.
Language, appearance, sex, and family: Each of the signs by which we used to recognize a member of the underclass fails today. But the proletarianization of the dominant minority has broader implications than changes in social norms. What we are witnessing is the aftermath of a collapse of the code of the elites, creating a vacuum in which underclass behavior takes on the elements of a code.
Bob, you made a statement that was completely false, and what you posted above doesn't help your cause.

Unmarried people have had sex for centuries.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you made a statement that was completely false, and what you posted above doesn't help your cause.
Unmarried people have had sex for centuries.
woof
For the most part, only the low lifes and the elites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••