Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#901 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Kids are gonna screw. They don't listen to their parents, especially if they're "in love" at that age. How did Sarah "allow" Bristol to have sex? Sometimes there's a pregnancy. That's life.
The Akron trolls would be the first to cry foul if the Palins were black leftists and their "dirty laundry" was discussed here.
Having once been that age, I somewhat agree with this statement. But back when we were growing up there was a lot of societal pressure and you almost felt you had to screw whether you wanted to or not. Those were the days when Jewish shrinks held a lot of sway, birth control was being adopted by the masses and "The Joy of Sex" was considered a must read.

However, I also know devoutly religious people who don't screw until marriage.

The numbers don't lie. There was practically no sex before marriage prior to the 1960's. I think if they could do it, so can the current generation if they are taught to delay gratification ... at least until the right person comes along.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#902 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Kids are gonna screw. They don't listen to their parents, especially if they're "in love" at that age. How did Sarah "allow" Bristol to have sex? Sometimes there's a pregnancy. That's life.
The Akron trolls would be the first to cry foul if the Palins were black leftists and their "dirty laundry" was discussed here.
I always phrase it as "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#903 Sep 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hush. You know not what you speak of. You want the definition of pathetic, look in the mirror. I'm being nice as you form opinions in your clouded ignorance,
Are you denying that Dave has posted here about his loneliness? His drinking? How the only living creatures he has in his life are his cats? You deny that?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#904 Sep 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
So stay out of it if it bothers you so much. You complain constantly about Dave. Constantly. Go away, Che - just go away. Go find some volunteer work or something to soothe your soul, because whatever you need can't be found here.
I can't believe that all of you incredibly smart people still haven't figured out that I am not the one who is bothered by this.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#905 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And the proof is...where?
Did you know that Barry Obama is a closeted gay man, Moochele is having an affair with a Secret Service agent and the kids were fathered by Manute Bol and Cedric the Entertainer?
"Some people" have said so. You asking for proof is about as funny as Catman Dave ordering a Roy Rogers.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#906 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You say that as if it's a bad thing.
The last thing America needs is another lawyer.
The envy just drips from you, 3.1.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#907 Sep 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I HAVE a soul.
Your pompous and narcissistic attitude will do you in one day,and what makes you think for one second I lose sleep over your garbage spewing???? Dream on! You wish!
Lmao
I think it would be the angry posts like this one that make him think you lose sleep.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#908 Sep 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Georgie, did you just really post that???
Of course he did. Duke will have Nate excusing gay marriage and abortion eventually.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#909 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some people" have said so. You asking for proof is about as funny as Catman Dave ordering a Roy Rogers.
Dave likes fried chicken and roast beef?
But thanks for admitting that you have nothing but scandal rag stories to toss around about the Palins. The Obama family dirt saga seems to hold quite a bit more water.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#910 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Dave likes fried chicken and roast beef?
But thanks for admitting that you have nothing but scandal rag stories to toss around about the Palins. The Obama family dirt saga seems to hold quite a bit more water.
No. Dave likes cheap gin.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#911 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know what you like.

http://advicedogmeme.com/advice-dog/advice-do...
Reggie love

Chicago, IL

#912 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a crush on Dave. You want his balls slapping your chin like Barry loves mine

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#913 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is your major malfunction?Leave me alone.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#914 Sep 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is your major malfunction?Leave me alone.
It has fecal pulmonary disorder. It's head has been up Obama ass so long even it's lungs are filling with shit causing greater brain damage.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#915 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all know what you like.
http://advicedogmeme.com/advice-dog/advice-do...
See, that's what is so funny about all of this. Y'all have no idea what I like and it drives you crazy. So you make up your own little fantasies of who I must be and what I must do. It is a very strange condition.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#916 Sep 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is your major malfunction?Leave me alone.
Why don't you tell your "friends?" They are the ones who insist on perpetuating the discussion.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#917 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell your "friends?" They are the ones who insist on perpetuating the discussion.
My "friends" don't talk shyt about me like you are.You act like a total idiot on here.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#918 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's what is so funny about all of this. Y'all have no idea what I like and it drives you crazy. So you make up your own little fantasies of who I must be and what I must do. It is a very strange condition.
Trust me, no one is having any fantasy about you.
Your sh!t-stained mouth speaks for itself.
Carry on, Rover.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#919 Sep 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>My "friends" don't talk shyt about me like you are.You act like a total idiot on here.
Your "friends" are the ones who want to discuss whether my comments about you are accurate or not. That perpetuates the conversation which then results in me pointing out that my comments about you are only repeating things that you have yourself written here, with an added dash of honesty. It's funny that you and your "friends" haven't figured out that the only time I mention you is when you insult someone for their failings of self control, when they claim that I am making stuff up about you, or when they try to contrast their fantasies about me to their warped vision of your reality. But by all means, carry on.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#920 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, no one is having any fantasy about you.
Your sh!t-stained mouth speaks for itself.
Carry on, Rover.
Are you kidding me? 75% of this forum is dedicated to you and yours fantasies about my gender, my education, my job, my friends, my sexual orientation, my weight, my hobbies. Y'all are obsessed with me in spite of yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 min Big Papa Tea 28
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4,798
Rootin Tootin Putin 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 2 hr yupitsme 21
Censoring Male. 3 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 4 hr TonyD2 77
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 10 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info