“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#879 Sep 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she has a white soul.
At least I HAVE a soul.
Your pompous and narcissistic attitude will do you in one day,and what makes you think for one second I lose sleep over your garbage spewing???? Dream on! You wish!
Lmao
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#880 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did Rogozin mention the target of this comment:
“With age, every former slut tries to lecture everyone on morality. Either take off the cross or put on pants.”
Like his "monkey" comment, it was plain to anyone with half a brain.
And damned funny, too.
Who was he talking about Tippy? And when one looks at DPM Rogozin's affinity for off the cuff tweets, what should that tell you about them, and him?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#881 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A train wreck? One pregnant teen in a middle class family is not a train wreck, douche. The Palin marriage is certainly more stable than the one we see in the White House.
Yes Paco, a train wreck, way beyond the pregnant Christian teen. Do some reading.

woof

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#882 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A train wreck? One pregnant teen in a middle class family is not a train wreck, douche. The Palin marriage is certainly more stable than the one we see in the White House.
Georgie, did you just really post that???
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#883 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You say that as if it's a bad thing.
The last thing America needs is another lawyer.
Until you need a divorce or the Church need to grant you an annulment or you get arrested, or you need to seek redress in a civil matter or....

Then you whine like a bitch and hoot about what "my lawyer" is doing or not doing for you, and complain or brag about how much an hour he or she is charging you as if it's a badge of honor.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#884 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many sets of Obama-emblazoned kneepads have you worn through on this thread alone?
Does Josh Earnest send you his hand-me-downs?
I'll ask you again...what exactly did the DPM tweet, word for word? If you don't care to answer, that's fine. Resort to insults instead.

woof

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#885 Sep 5, 2013
Okay, had to make Bobby proud and vomit regarding your comment Georgie. Condoning a teen pregnancy is gross and should never be endorsed. Palin is a hypocrite. Don't "preach" what you do not live. Understand that she is pro-life, but allowing your daughter to have sex without education is irresponsible. You do what you have to do as a parent. Hubby and I were married and when I got pregnant with baby boy, he was scared to tell his Mom. She instilled in him never get a girl pregnant.

Do give your crush a pass...nope

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#886 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

Was Clinton a skirt chaser? Of course.
So what?
Ladies and gentlemen: The left!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#887 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
The eldest was alleged to have problems as well

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#888 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Paco, a train wreck, way beyond the pregnant Christian teen. Do some reading.
woof
I don't read The National Enquirer, Eric. Apparently you do.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#889 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was he talking about Tippy? And when one looks at DPM Rogozin's affinity for off the cuff tweets, what should that tell you about them, and him?
woof
Interesting that media outlets entitle their articles on this specific matter as "Russia Says...."

Meanwhile, you claim that Premier Rogozin was speaking solely for himself...and while intoxicated.

Someone's intoxicated.
And it ain't Rogozin.

Hilliard, OH

#890 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you need a divorce or the Church need to grant you an annulment or you get arrested, or you need to seek redress in a civil matter or....
Then you whine like a bitch and hoot about what "my lawyer" is doing or not doing for you, and complain or brag about how much an hour he or she is charging you as if it's a badge of honor.
woof
What part of "another" do you not get? There are too many of your kind.

Hilliard, OH

#891 Sep 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Georgie, did you just really post that???
The truth usually is easy to post.

Hilliard, OH

#893 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Should we compare him to Biden, then?
Let's hear you trash Uncle Joe, douche.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#894 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you again...what exactly did the DPM tweet, word for word? If you don't care to answer, that's fine. Resort to insults instead.
woof
Actually, that's a question you should answer for yourself.

When any foreign nation speaks of "the West," every intelligent individual understands them to be speaking of that particular nation which is the leader of the free world -- that is, these United States of America.

You can dig from here to China, dawg, but Rogozin's monkey is on Obama's back.
And there it will stay.

Hilliard, OH

#896 Sep 5, 2013
Hmmm...what a "happy marriage":

Inside the Obama's rocky marriage: How lonely Michelle nearly walked out on ambitious (and hen-pecked) Barack
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12153...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c...

Hilliard, OH

#897 Sep 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Okay, had to make Bobby proud and vomit regarding your comment Georgie. Condoning a teen pregnancy is gross and should never be endorsed. Palin is a hypocrite. Don't "preach" what you do not live. Understand that she is pro-life, but allowing your daughter to have sex without education is irresponsible. You do what you have to do as a parent. Hubby and I were married and when I got pregnant with baby boy, he was scared to tell his Mom. She instilled in him never get a girl pregnant.
Do give your crush a pass...nope
Kids are gonna screw. They don't listen to their parents, especially if they're "in love" at that age. How did Sarah "allow" Bristol to have sex? Sometimes there's a pregnancy. That's life.
The Akron trolls would be the first to cry foul if the Palins were black leftists and their "dirty laundry" was discussed here.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#898 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was intentional Bob. If he didn't intend to make it, he would not have hit "send".
I wonder though, when the effects of the vodka wore off, how he felt about it.
woof
So you acknowledge that the PC police has no sway over Russia and that Rogozin said exactly what was intended? Good. That's progress in getting you leftists to see reality.

How did he feel after the Vodka wore off? I've done my share of late night drinking around his kind, and I would say he was doing just fine. Foreigners let it all hang out ... that's why they are a lot more fun than your typical pasty faced white ass in America.

Hilliard, OH

#899 Sep 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Clinton didn't quit halfway through his first term, did he?
Quitters never win. Winners never quit.
And the lies about "quitting" turn up like blacks at Red White and Boom.
Never forget that only two presidents have been impeached...both Democrats and one was named Clinton.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#900 Sep 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you respond to every one of my posts for starters. You want me so bad it burns.
And for starters, I can say the same to you...you respond to my posts also. LOLOLOLOL
And no honey, I'm not yearning for your A$$ but you're obsessing over meeeeeee!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min woo-boy 31,521
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 43 min Cuckoo 2,458
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr Reality Speaks 66
Can the White House really be protected? 1 hr Reality Speaks 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Reality Speaks 18
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 3,588
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 2 hr Ohio Guy 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 12 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]