Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#857 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A teen age pregnancy...big frigging deal.
You leftists are mad that an abortion didn't take place. Same with Trig.
Don't forget the drugs and the affairs.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#858 Sep 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogozin has more common sense on Obama, then every single American politician.
Funny, he did not mention Mr. Obama though, did he?

woof
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#859 Sep 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
@Wait What - "Deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin had described the western powers as “monkeys with hand grenades”
That wasn't directed at anybody other than one specific western power (and maybe plus the UK) and the reference to simians was not unintentional or mistranslated. Google what happens at soccer games in those parts and you will understand (bananas thrown at black players). You can take that to the bank.
I only posted that to split hairs - no, Putin didn't say it. But. I see Russia is sending warships to Obama's pot that he is stirring. Yay.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#860 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are doing it too. Dave has repeatedly posted that he doesn't have any friends other than the "friends" he has developed on Topix. He has written at length about how his cats, all 9 of them, are his only living companions. He has written ad nauseum about his alcoholism and the strife it has caused him. I can only go by what I see.
But why not? Why not keep the conversation going? I'm sure Dave loves it.
Hush. You know not what you speak of. You want the definition of pathetic, look in the mirror. I'm being nice as you form opinions in your clouded ignorance,
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#861 Sep 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
One creeps allegations, and one other by Andrew Sullivan.
Meanwhile, Clinton was actually disbarred.
So was Palin. Oh wait, she never was disbarred because she never earned a license. My bad.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#862 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Kremlin apparently now sends diplomatic cables by twitter, according to you.
Have you read what his "tweets" said, and about whom?
woof
Keep diggin', dawg.

Location hidden

#863 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, he did not mention Mr. Obama though, did he?
woof
Nor did Rogozin mention the target of this comment:

“With age, every former slut tries to lecture everyone on morality. Either take off the cross or put on pants.”

Like his "monkey" comment, it was plain to anyone with half a brain.
And damned funny, too.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#864 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And the proof is...where?
Did you know that Barry Obama is a closeted gay man, Moochele is having an affair with a Secret Service agent and the kids were fathered by Manute Bol and Cedric the Entertainer?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#865 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco and would like you to forget that the Palin family life was a train wreck when McCain's handlers tapped her, and would like you to believe that Bill Clinton's appetite for young ladies somehow interfered with his obvious abilities as Chief Executive.

Was Clinton a skirt chaser? Of course.

So what?

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#866 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Palin. Oh wait, she never was disbarred because she never earned a license. My bad.
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
The last thing America needs is another lawyer.

Location hidden

#867 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bearing in mind that Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Robinson Obama both obtained law licenses...one may attach little value thereto.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#868 Sep 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Woofie has found a way to manipulate his employment contracts to allow him to say whatever he wants to say as Esq. for a particular firm.
My "employment contracts"???

What on earth are you talking about?

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#869 Sep 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
There is something creepy about worrying about Sarah Palin when Obama might lead us into WWIII.
There's something downright cute that happens when you combine stood people, hyperbole and politics.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#870 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep diggin', dawg.
Have you read what he said, word for word?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#872 Sep 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
@Duke - "No, its not the "same difference."
Sure it is. By the 1970's the Soviet Union perfected state propaganda. Unfortunately, it came off as flat footed because the facts weren't on their side. Now that the facts are on their side they know how to get the word out.
Don't for one minute think this statement wasn't intentional ... intended to play to the sentiments of Europe, Asia and the middle east.
Of course it was intentional Bob. If he didn't intend to make it, he would not have hit "send".

I wonder though, when the effects of the vodka wore off, how he felt about it.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#873 Sep 5, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I only posted that to split hairs - no, Putin didn't say it. But. I see Russia is sending warships to Obama's pot that he is stirring. Yay.
And now there are five DDGs on station in the eastern Med. That's potentially 400+ cruise missiles PLUS the Nimitz battle group has moved into the Red Sea...that's 40 strike aircraft and another 300+ cruise missiles on the group's DDGs and CG. AND now USS San Antonio, an amphibious assault ship is in the Med along with its 300 Marines.

"Limited" strike on Syria? There's enough firepower amassed to conquer Canada.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#875 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco and would like you to forget that the Palin family life was a train wreck when McCain's handlers tapped her, and would like you to believe that Bill Clinton's appetite for young ladies somehow interfered with his obvious abilities as Chief Executive.
Was Clinton a skirt chaser? Of course.
So what?
woof
A train wreck? One pregnant teen in a middle class family is not a train wreck, douche. The Palin marriage is certainly more stable than the one we see in the White House.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#876 Sep 5, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something downright cute that happens when you combine stood people, hyperbole and politics.
If you think a retaliatory attack on Israel by Assad isn't a possibility, you're even dumber than I thought. Israel WILL NOT roll over at our behest like they did in 1991. They'll whack Syria and kill a bunch of Russians in the process. This scenario has been wargamed for decades an the results are usually appalling.

Location hidden

#877 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read what he said, word for word?
woof
How many sets of Obama-emblazoned kneepads have you worn through on this thread alone?

Does Josh Earnest send you his hand-me-downs?

Location hidden

#878 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was intentional Bob. If he didn't intend to make it, he would not have hit "send".
I wonder though, when the effects of the vodka wore off, how he felt about it.
woof
Putin hasn't fired him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America is doomed. 5 min Seriouslady 10
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 10 min Posting as myself 3
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 84
RIP William Shatner 26 min Big Johnson 7
Topix- Stop Removing Threads 26 min Posting as myself 9
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 26 min Male 35
Why the British left EU 1 hr They cannot kill ... 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages