|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Example: If Valerie Jarrett says something, it reflects the opinion of the Oval Office.
Same difference.
Is that all you've got?
No, its not the "same difference. I think you've got a screw loose if you think that is analogous to the situation you're referring to.

Research exactly what was said, by whom, about whom, and the media used to convey what was being said.

None of what you are asserting is true, but that's just the way bobbleheads like you operate.

woof

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on perpetuating the discussion about Dave's self professed reclusiveness, abject loneliness and alcoholism? All you are doing is using his condition as a weapon in your little war against me. If you truly cared about him, you would shut up and let the topic die.
Holy moly! Strong language for issues about Dave that you have zero clue about. Sheit, worry about your own issues. The reason Dave and I are friends is that he knows he has a friend that does not pass judgement. You, on the other hand, are a venomous idgit.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's "foibles" include alleged sex crimes, serial marital infidelity, serial lying to the public, and actual perjury.
A truth-teller trumps a gifted liar...every single time.
I guess you haven't done much research on the Queen of Wasilla and her little family, have you?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its not the "same difference. I think you've got a screw loose if you think that is analogous to the situation you're referring to.
Research exactly what was said, by whom, about whom, and the media used to convey what was being said.
None of what you are asserting is true, but that's just the way bobbleheads like you operate.
woof
Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s former envoy to NATO, who now oversees Russia’s military industrial complex.

His comments reflect the opinion of the Kremlin.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't done much research on the Queen of Wasilla and her little family, have you?
woof
Who cares about them? Why do you waste so much time thinking of people you would never want to spend time with, anyway? "Queen of
Wasilla and her little family"? Grow up already! So she gets on the teevee sometimes. Big deal. How are you harmed?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
The terms rape, sexual harassment, serial marital infidelity and perjury do not appear in reference to any Palin.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

There is something creepy about worrying about Sarah Palin when Obama might lead us into WWIII.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

@Wait What - "Deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin had described the western powers as “monkeys with hand grenades”

That wasn't directed at anybody other than one specific western power (and maybe plus the UK) and the reference to simians was not unintentional or mistranslated. Google what happens at soccer games in those parts and you will understand (bananas thrown at black players). You can take that to the bank.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Holy moly! Strong language for issues about Dave that you have zero clue about. Sheit, worry about your own issues. The reason Dave and I are friends is that he knows he has a friend that does not pass judgement. You, on the other hand, are a venomous idgit.
And you are doing it too. Dave has repeatedly posted that he doesn't have any friends other than the "friends" he has developed on Topix. He has written at length about how his cats, all 9 of them, are his only living companions. He has written ad nauseum about his alcoholism and the strife it has caused him. I can only go by what I see.

But why not? Why not keep the conversation going? I'm sure Dave loves it.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Paco, just like that.
The difference is that Sarah Palin is a college graduate with a less than mediocre educational background in journalism, and a failed local politician who should have kept her job as Mayor of Wasilla.
Bill Clinton...despite his foibles, is a highly skilled and intelligent politician with a respected educational background who served two terms as the leader of the free world, and one of the most articulate political orators of his time.
...Who also had to beg like a vagrant to pay his legal fees.
Clinton was a governor, just like Palin. Not only that, he was governor of one of the least important states in the union, unlike Palin who governed a border state (and the only one that borders TWO other nations) with more energy resources than half the countries on Earth.
Get off your knees, Monica.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

@tip - "If Valerie Jarrett says something, it reflects the opinion of the Oval Office."

I was thinking more along the lines of Jay Carney, but same difference. Putin would never say this on his own. He has henchmen to do the dirty work for him.

And of course I knew Putin didn't say this directly. I posted the story here when it first happened.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
A teen age pregnancy...big frigging deal.
You leftists are mad that an abortion didn't take place. Same with Trig.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
One creeps allegations, and one other by Andrew Sullivan.

Meanwhile, Clinton was actually disbarred.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
How many beatings are you going to take this week, douche? You're embarrassing yourself with every post.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, Russia’s former envoy to NATO, who now oversees Russia’s military industrial complex.
Rogozin has more common sense on Obama, then every single American politician.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

@Duke - "No, its not the "same difference."

Sure it is. By the 1970's the Soviet Union perfected state propaganda. Unfortunately, it came off as flat footed because the facts weren't on their side. Now that the facts are on their side they know how to get the word out.

Don't for one minute think this statement wasn't intentional ... intended to play to the sentiments of Europe, Asia and the middle east.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Woofie has found a way to manipulate his employment contracts to allow him to say whatever he wants to say as Esq. for a particular firm.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Kremlin apparently now sends diplomatic cables by twitter, according to you.

Have you read what his "tweets" said, and about whom?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are doing it too. Dave has repeatedly posted that he doesn't have any friends other than the "friends" he has developed on Topix. He has written at length about how his cats, all 9 of them, are his only living companions. He has written ad nauseum about his alcoholism and the strife it has caused him. I can only go by what I see.
But why not? Why not keep the conversation going? I'm sure Dave loves it.
So stay out of it if it bothers you so much. You complain constantly about Dave. Constantly. Go away, Che - just go away. Go find some volunteer work or something to soothe your soul, because whatever you need can't be found here.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
@tip - "If Valerie Jarrett says something, it reflects the opinion of the Oval Office."
I was thinking more along the lines of Jay Carney, but same difference. Putin would never say this on his own. He has henchmen to do the dirty work for him.
And of course I knew Putin didn't say this directly. I posted the story here when it first happened.
No Bob, I believe you admitted on another thread that you got it wrong already.

I wonder if anyone in an authoritative position in either the Russian or American governments ever tweets something without advanced approval of their superiors?

Whatta ya think?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761 - 780 of1,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any wonder that Bundy is a backwoods racist??? 8 min Duke for Mayor 4
New Treatment For Brain Cancer Tested At Ohio S... (Aug '11) 2 hr tranpsosition 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Adam 36 2,208
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality Speaks 25,376
BundyFest 2014 2 hr Duke for Mayor 12
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 2 hr Peep Show 331
What's your favorite lager beer? 3 hr Reality Speaks 24
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Andy Stanley 2,010
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance