Seriouslady

AOL

#814 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Catman Dave sobers up he is going to be very disappointed in you.
Jealous of Dave? He is, was and always will be 100 times the human you are, loser.
Enzyte Bob

Garden City, MI

#815 Sep 5, 2013
You gotta love how Putin can get away with calling Barry a monkey without the usual suspects bleating on about Putin being a raaaacist. I think they're keeping quiet because they think most people don't know about it. They're afraid that if people found out, they might agree.

You also gotta love how amused people like us are that he said it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#816 Sep 5, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a piece of SH!T
Get lost
Oh such venom. Such vile language. You have a black soul. You are evil.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#817 Sep 5, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of Dave? He is, was and always will be 100 times the human you are, loser.
Why do you insist on perpetuating the discussion about Dave's self professed reclusiveness, abject loneliness and alcoholism? All you are doing is using his condition as a weapon in your little war against me. If you truly cared about him, you would shut up and let the topic die.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#818 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on perpetuating the discussion about Dave's self professed reclusiveness, abject loneliness and alcoholism? All you are doing is using his condition as a weapon in your little war against me. If you truly cared about him, you would shut up and let the topic die.
Look at you...trying to have it both ways...like the monkey with the hand grenade.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#819 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you...trying to have it both ways...like the monkey with the hand grenade.
Now how am I trying to have it both ways? I'm not the one crying about the conversation.

Location hidden

#820 Sep 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how am I trying to have it both ways? I'm not the one crying about the conversation.
Mama said, "Stupid is as stupid does."
You're living proof.
Enzyte Bob

Garden City, MI

#821 Sep 5, 2013
@tip -"Look at you...trying to have it both ways...like the monkey with the hand grenade."

You just had to bring Larry Sinclair into the discussion, didn't you?

Location hidden

#822 Sep 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
@tip -"Look at you...trying to have it both ways...like the monkey with the hand grenade."
You just had to bring Larry Sinclair into the discussion, didn't you?
The double entendre did not escape me.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#825 Sep 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she has a white soul.
My bad.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#826 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like this?
The trustees of President Clinton's legal defense fund said yesterday that they have raised more than $4.5 million to help pay his legal bills and may eventually be able to cover most of the cost of the president's legal defense in the Whitewater investigation, the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit and Congress's impeachment inquiry and trial.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
You're embarrassing yourself, douche.
Yes Paco, just like that.

The difference is that Sarah Palin is a college graduate with a less than mediocre educational background in journalism, and a failed local politician who should have kept her job as Mayor of Wasilla.

Bill Clinton...despite his foibles, is a highly skilled and intelligent politician with a respected educational background who served two terms as the leader of the free world, and one of the most articulate political orators of his time.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#827 Sep 5, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
You gotta love how Putin can get away with calling Barry a monkey without the usual suspects bleating on about Putin being a raaaacist. I think they're keeping quiet because they think most people don't know about it. They're afraid that if people found out, they might agree.
You also gotta love how amused people like us are that he said it.
Get your facts straight Bob. Putin never said it.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#828 Sep 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama said, "Stupid is as stupid does."
You're living proof.
I have a funny feeling that Momma was referring to you when she said that, Tipohaid.

woof
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#829 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he's inciting people to unite.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/29/us/obama-co...
"And so as we mark this anniversary, we must remind ourselves that the measure of progress for those who marched 50 years ago was not merely how many blacks had joined the ranks of millionaires; it was whether this country would admit all people who were willing to work hard, regardless of race, into the ranks of a middle-class life.(Applause.) The test was not and never has been whether the doors of opportunity are cracked a bit wider for a few. It was whether our economic system provides a fair shot for the many, for the black custodian and the white steelworker, the immigrant dishwasher and the Native American veteran. To win that battle, to answer that call -- this remains our great unfinished business."
And then, if we’re honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that during the course of 50 years, there were times when some of us, claiming to push for change, lost our way. The anguish of assassinations set off self-defeating riots.
"Legitimate grievances against police brutality tipped into excuse- making for criminal behavior. Racial politics could cut both ways as the transformative message of unity and brotherhood was drowned out by the language of recrimination. And what had once been a call for equality of opportunity, the chance for all Americans to work hard and get ahead was too often framed as a mere desire for government support, as if we had no agency in our own liberation, as if poverty was an excuse for not raising your child and the bigotry of others was reason to give up on yourself. All of that history is how progress stalled. That’s how hope was diverted. It’s how our country remained divided."
" The March on Washington teaches us that we are not trapped by the mistakes of history, that we are masters of our fate.
But it also teaches us that the promise of this nation will only be kept when we work together. We’ll have to reignite the embers of empathy and fellow feeling, the coalition of conscience that found expression in this place 50 years ago.
And I believe that spirit is there, that true force inside each of us. I see it when a white mother recognizes her own daughter in the face of a poor black child. I see it when the black youth thinks of his own grandfather in the dignified steps of an elderly white man. It’s there when the native born recognizing that striving spirit of a new immigrant, when the interracial couple connects the pain of a gay couple who were discriminated against and understands it as their own. That’s where courage comes from, when we turn not from each other or on each other but towards one another, and we find that we do not walk alone. That’s where courage comes from.(Applause.) "
woof
Words mean nothing coming from an empty suit. No other children affected by crimes in this country could be Obama's, other than Trayvon Martin (and interesting that the stepmother who was raising him until the father walked out on her to go be with a new honey was not in front of the camera - rather, his mother was who had stopped raising him at the age of 3). Inciting to unite - really?

Location hidden

#830 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that Sarah Palin is a college graduate with a less than mediocre educational background in journalism, and a failed local politician who should have kept her job as Mayor of Wasilla.
Bill Clinton...despite his foibles, is a highly skilled and intelligent politician with a respected educational background who served two terms as the leader of the free world, and one of the most articulate political orators of his time.
woof
Clinton's "foibles" include alleged sex crimes, serial marital infidelity, serial lying to the public, and actual perjury.

A truth-teller trumps a gifted liar...every single time.

Location hidden

#831 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a funny feeling that Momma was referring to you when she said that, Tipohaid.
woof
I distinctly recall the conversation.
Mama was referencing Democrats.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#832 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
No, he didn't - but I look like the threat of taking away the Nobel.

"Deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin had described the western powers as “monkeys with hand grenades” and Alexei Pushkov, chairman of the Duma’s foreign affairs committee, had called for the Nobel committee in Oslo to withdraw Mr Obama’s Peace Prize if he launched an attack on Syria."

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-e...

Location hidden

#833 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Example: If Valerie Jarrett says something, it reflects the opinion of the Oval Office.

Same difference.
Is that all you've got?
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#834 Sep 5, 2013
Or like taking away the Nobel...
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#835 Sep 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Respected? He finished the job of allowing China to own us, not to mention losing tons of jobs in your area thanks to NAFTA (which the unions up there warned would happen). Only you would consider that worthy of respect by a skilled and intelligent politician. Or maybe you and Che and RU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 4 hr Duke for Mayor 210
Rural King in gallipolis 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Lindsey Graham and Jeff Flake 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
If Liberals hate men so much, why does Hillary ... 5 hr Blarny 3
DEPORT ILLEGALS TODAY ! If you have a problem w... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 18
DEMOCRATS say PAY Military but Republicans, Tru... 5 hr Republicans Shill... 6
John Corby died Jan 20. 2018 5 hr Big Johnson 50
Republicans: Shut Down Gov't, Cover some Tax Re... 11 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86
News WTVN-AM radio host John Corby dies at age 61 Sun Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages