“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#707 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Being more honest than you in that post was a start...
http://www.usa.com/uniontown-oh-population-an...

Duke claims to live in Uniontown, which is around as white as my census tract.

Unless he posts his, this one should be the reference.

He's another arrogant white liberal that won't live in the diversity stew that his policies created.
Seriouslady

AOL

#708 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't catch that the first time.I'm just a little boy with very big toys.
LOL You're a teddy bear is what you are.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#709 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, if you call that "angry," you wouldn't last a day living on the East Coast.
IT doesn't probably even know the east coast.I have been there plenty of times,and it was a riot!!

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#710 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin, yes.
woof
Tell us how Joe Biden is any better than Palin. Don't leave out his plagiarism, lies about his dead wife, racism, gun safety tips...

Location hidden

#711 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate letting you mow his lawn?
No,sweetie.I run an 80 acre business.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#712 Sep 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.usa.com/uniontown-oh-population-an...
Duke claims to live in Uniontown, which is around as white as my census tract.
Unless he posts his, this one should be the reference.
He's another arrogant white liberal that won't live in the diversity stew that his policies created.
Karl, you are mistaken. I have never resided in Uniontown, nor have I ever claimed to have resided there.

Ask Paco where I live. He pays attention. Or ask Bubba. I told him one time exactly which street I'm on, so he could come and try to run me over at 2AM with the hubba bubba pick up truck while I was riding my bike.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#713 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>IT,wouldn't last a a day living ANYWHERE!!
Ummm...Dave. Do you think Che's posting from the grave?

woof

Since: Jan 12

Taylor, MI

#714 Sep 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing two different colonies.
The New England colonies and to a lesser degree Maryland, were founded on the principle of religious freedom for the denomination establishing (PA not included).
The colonies where plantation agriculture was the strongest were not founded with that purpose in mind.
No plantations in New England, huh?
Seriouslady

AOL

#715 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Two door, and in good shape, and I know I shouldn't even say it but has never been in for repairs.....
I am so lucky so far
It's a Honda.

O.K. Not to play 'can you top this'....but I have a 'work' Lexus that my employer replaces every two years...and (drumroll) a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee , loaded, with 60K miles on it, garage kept. BUT...my 'go to' car is a 2001 Buick Regal, 125,000 miles, also loaded, with a 6 cyl. turbo power engine that will SCOOT! That's my favorite ride. My husband has a P/U truck and 65 Mustang. It is getting to be a bit of a used car lot out there. Good thing we live in the country.

My step kids would scoop up your Honda.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#716 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl, you are mistaken. I have never resided in Uniontown, nor have I ever claimed to have resided there.
Ask Paco where I live. He pays attention. Or ask Bubba. I told him one time exactly which street I'm on, so he could come and try to run me over at 2AM with the hubba bubba pick up truck while I was riding my bike.
woof
I haven't a clue where you live.

Location hidden

#717 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
No,just from stupidity.You know it's funny that you are saying that because I just got off the phone with my mother,and I made her believe that my dad,who I'm sure is in heaven,is keeping me alive.
Seriouslady

AOL

#718 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Na. Out of his ass like you. woof boy

Ivy League-ISIS

#719 Sep 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> No plantations in New England, huh?
What we think of as a "plantation" with large enslaved workforces growing cotton, indigo, tobacco, rice, etc. That didn't occur in New England.

Did some NE colonies call themselves such as Rhode Island "and Providence Plantations" yes, but what we think of as a plantation was a Southern thing.

Ivy League-ISIS

#720 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't a clue where you live.
He's said before he doesn't live in Akron.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#721 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't a clue where you live.
Feigned ignorance all of the sudden, huh Paco?

You never noticed me mentioning the local college campus two miles from my house, where innocent kids were gunned down by their own government four decades ago?

I would have thought a 3.1 like you would have paid attention to those conversations you engaged in. Apparently not.

woof
Seriouslady

AOL

#722 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how Joe Biden is any better than Palin. Don't leave out his plagiarism, lies about his dead wife, racism, gun safety tips...
Adultery, drug use....Wilmington's a small town.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#723 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No,just from stupidity.You know it's funny that you are saying that because I just got off the phone with my mother,and I made her believe that my dad,who I'm sure is in heaven,is keeping me alive.
Rod Serling's Night Gallery had an episode where telephone lines fell during a storm onto a grave in a cemetery, and the deceased's relatives started getting calls late at night.

Creeped me out then as a kid, and still does.

woof

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#724 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You never noticed me mentioning the local college campus two miles from my house, where innocent kids were gunned down by their own government four decades ago?
I would have thought a 3.1 like you would have paid attention to those conversations you engaged in. Apparently not.
woof
Kent
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#725 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how Joe Biden is any better than Palin. Don't leave out his plagiarism, lies about his dead wife, racism, gun safety tips...
He's not an idiot who's in over his head.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#726 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
You're just not that important, Eric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 7 min Duke for Mayor 59
Independents who supported Sanders must be nazis 1 hr d pants 1
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 1 hr d pants 14
Lane Ave. Game Day 1 hr Good luck old fart 3
Example of how the Dems Weaponized the FBI 2 hr Enter Username 2
Where are the Stink Bugs? 2 hr shadow_hunter 14
Trump Golf Balls Hillary, Absolutely Hillaryious 2 hr Sledgehammer Man 12
Why Obama Really Spied on Trump 6 hr d pants 64

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web