Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#665 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! They did, and centuries later we (whites) get the tail end of their hurricane.
Unless some get rid of the attitude and mind set that we owe them, and it was our fault, we will always be in square one.
That's like the holocaust ...it is claimed by some that it never happened, regardless of the millions with tattoos on their arms in this country, and around the world, and the museums with artifacts to prove it!
Slavery was an abomination toward mankind, but we, today's people, didn't do it. Some blacks need to take responsibility for their actions, instead of blaming it on whitey.
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, blacks whites, etc.
Can you explain again how it's like the holocaust? Ye gods.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#666 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's spewing again.
You wished death on me way back. HMMMMM?
You're no better than RU
You people are insufferably stupid. It's almost impossible to insult you. I didn't wish death on you, but now I am sort of wishing I had.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#667 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. You and your coven are the ones who complain about it while engaging in the very same behavior. Get it?
No,we don't get it.But I'm sure you will explain it to us,right?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#668 Sep 4, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Take responsibility? Not all blacks, but a great many, find it easier to hold up the government for more and more entitlements using racism as the deciding factor, or just make racism a paying industry for themselves. Take Shapton, Jackson, Wright and even King. Lots of $ in it for them.
Slavery was so wrong, and that's why WE abolished it. But no comparison to what was done to the American Indians by both BLACK and white.
I suffer no 'white quilt' whatsoever. I am not responsible for anyone else's poor choices. Yet I have to pay taxes to finance other people's lifestyle and their Obama-phones. All so I can be called a racist and a bigot. BS.
So if I follow you, we should praise rapists for finishing raping people. After all, THEY stopped.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#669 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point, you ritard. You and your fellow witches love to preach but somehow forget the sermon when it applies to you.
Hey,how much actual "work" did you do today??
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#670 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!,you did that to me,remember!!
I wasn't the one having a blackout. Of course I remember. What is it tonight, Mad Dog?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#671 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are insufferably stupid. It's almost impossible to insult you. I didn't wish death on you, but now I am sort of wishing I had.
Why would you want to insult us?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#672 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No,we don't get it.But I'm sure you will explain it to us,right?
No. You don't get it because you have killed the vast majority of your brain cells with booze. There is no teaching you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#673 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!!!
What infuriates me also, is to see people abusing the system.
Food stamp recipients wearing better clothes than me, dripping in gold,hair done in a million braids, acrylic nails with art......driving expensive cars...never disciplining their kids, etc.
Triple BS!
Athletes getting injured and out for the season still getting paid!
Athletes committing crimes, taking drugs, etc and still "ON THE TEAM"
More BS!!!
You really are a bitter old bag, aren't you?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#674 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. You and your coven are the ones who complain about it while engaging in the very same behavior. Get it?
You told Dave to drink himself to death the other night, a-hole.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#675 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! I thought of that.
But I think I am giving It to one of the kids.
The first Honda I had would never die...had it for 14 years, and was so sick of it, nothing wrong with it either, I donated it to THE LADY BY THE WAYSIDE.
Thanks for the suggestion Bob.
My dad had a '98 Accord also with low miles like yours. I put it on Craigs List for him and it was gone the same day. Traveling salesman for a sign company who didn't want to put miles on his "real" car bought it.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#676 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't the one having a blackout. Of course I remember. What is it tonight, Mad Dog?
Wow! are you like, 12?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#677 Sep 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain it to me really really slowly Pizza Boy. Tell me exactly how my not residing in an inner city area populated mostly by black people somehow taints my opinions while simultaneously bolstering yours.
I'll wait.
woof
So, you really are another Reader.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#679 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,how much actual "work" did you do today??
Less than you. Now, ask me how much money I made.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#680 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! I thought of that.
But I think I am giving It to one of the kids.
The first Honda I had would never die...had it for 14 years, and was so sick of it, nothing wrong with it either, I donated it to THE LADY BY THE WAYSIDE.
Thanks for the suggestion Bob.
P.S. My Acura is almost 12 years old and just hit 200,000 miles. I'm sick of driving Hondas myself, but whenever I look for a car I always end up there. Nothing else I trust to go 200,000 miles without major repairs other than Toyota and I was never a Toyota fan.

I know American cars will make it to 200k, but I still have trouble believing they will be as tight and together as my Honda still is. Besides, buying a Honda keeps money in Central Ohio!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#681 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to insult us?
Because you are self important idiots who deserve it.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#682 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You don't get it because you have killed the vast majority of your brain cells with booze. There is no teaching you.
That's funny as he11.What could you possibly teach me!!?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#683 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You told Dave to drink himself to death the other night, a-hole.
First, I was talking to BizzyBee, not Dave. Second, I did no such thing. I simply agreed with Glitter or Gokeefe that Dave doesn't have a problem and should just keep drinking himself to death. Anyone with a GPA greater than 3.1 would be able to see the difference.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#684 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So, you really are another Reader.
How so?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#685 Sep 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! are you like, 12?
Like, no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 4 min Neutral Party 75
News Community 1 hr El Chapo 3
Poll Who Do You Support For President 1 hr El Chapo 410
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 hr El Chapo 93
Poll ISSUE 3 - Marijuana Reform In Ohio - How will y... 3 hr dpx55 4
Obama and share the wealth? 13 hr Zoe Regen 13
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 13 hr Zoe Regen 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages