Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#586 Sep 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not that white guy, Nate.
Uh, yeah...much to your frustration, I am. And I back it up with facts. Why do you only have lies and innuendo?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#587 Sep 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You could get harpooned like a whale.
Dam, that was a little uncalled for...

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#588 Sep 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You could get harpooned like a whale.
OMG, grow up Sanford!
You're embarrassing yourself

Columbus, OH

#589 Sep 4, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, grow up Sanford!
You're embarrassing yourself
RUkidding me is just po'd that he had to buy two airplane seats.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#592 Sep 4, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. It's older than I am. But he's not a negro jockey.
Does that make me a racist? I'm sure in your book it does. Try and make that a bus you step out in front of. We don't want any survivable injuries.
It is so heartwarming when the self anointed protector of civility on Topix wishes death on another poster.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#593 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so heartwarming when the self anointed protector of civility on Topix wishes death on another poster.
You've never had a problem with Johnson or any other tool from your side doing it.

Columbus, OH

#594 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, barf. You set an example before you judge others.

#595 Sep 4, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet history shows that a great many Africans were sold to slave traders by their own tribes and families. An inconvenient truth.
YES! They did, and centuries later we (whites) get the tail end of their hurricane.

Unless some get rid of the attitude and mind set that we owe them, and it was our fault, we will always be in square one.
That's like the holocaust ...it is claimed by some that it never happened, regardless of the millions with tattoos on their arms in this country, and around the world, and the museums with artifacts to prove it!
Slavery was an abomination toward mankind, but we, today's people, didn't do it. Some blacks need to take responsibility for their actions, instead of blaming it on whitey.
Everyone is responsible for their own actions, blacks whites, etc.

#596 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's spewing again.
You wished death on me way back. HMMMMM?
You're no better than RU

Columbus, OH

#599 Sep 4, 2013
Che, che, che, should change her name to tsk, tsk, tsk.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#601 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
lololololol

STFU bytch

Civility? come on 0.0 did dukie put Oxycontin in your table tennis paddle handle lube?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Columbus, OH

#604 Sep 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
But wishing that I would be hit by a car or a bus was fine. Nice.
Hey, I heard you went swimming on Labor Day. Everyone yelled "THAR SHE BLOWS!"
I will leave the responses to those that have actually met me. Nice try at a funny...you lost that one.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#605 Sep 4, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. It's older than I am. But he's not a negro jockey.
Does that make me a racist? I'm sure in your book it does. Try and make that a bus you step out in front of. We don't want any survivable injuries.
I think that would make you racist in any kind of polite company. I don't think I've ever heard that phrase anyplace that had tablecloths.
I never get why older folks think that announcing that they're not racist while saying something racist inoculates them from reproach. Is it a sort of social "no tag backs" approach to the exchange of ideas?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#606 Sep 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that would make you racist in any kind of polite company. I don't think I've ever heard that phrase anyplace that had tablecloths.
I never get why older folks think that announcing that they're not racist while saying something racist inoculates them from reproach. Is it a sort of social "no tag backs" approach to the exchange of ideas?
Boo-hoo...every 20 years we have to change the term for a certain whiny group that refuses to grow up and take responsibility while blaming everyone else.
Here's a newsflash: As a kid, I was taught to use, "black." That hasn't changed, nor will it ever, political correctness be damned.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#607 Sep 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
http://uncfsp.org/cms/default.aspx...

#608 Sep 4, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I understand your position.
Africans sold themselves into slavery. It's their own damn fault. Eff them.
The Holocaust! It will never be over! We have museums!
You disgust me.
Don't twist my words!
African did give up members of their tribes for the MONEY!
The holocaust is over, and I SAID SOME PEOPLE DISAVOWED IT HAPPENED. MUSEUMS ARE PROOF IT HAPPENED, BRO!
You just WISH I said what you twisted.....
You wished me an early death and so did Che, your knight in dull armor.
Check out your deadly words......
Looks like that pedestal is a wobbling
It's ok for you and your cronies to be nasty to others but let others defend themselves, you cry fowl.
WA WA WA , this little piggy ran all the way home. You can dish it out but you and your evil cohorts can't take it!
Too bad.
On the other hand, you disgust me with your vile spewing, and lying.
You are of the worst character traits.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Boo-hoo...every 20 years we have to change the term for a certain whiny group that refuses to grow up and take responsibility while blaming everyone else.
Here's a newsflash: As a kid, I was taught to use, "black." That hasn't changed, nor will it ever, political correctness be damned.
It's not the choice of the word negro but the giggling and tiresome tone in which it was launched.

Old people say negro. It's often a bit grating but old people are old and generally get a pass for it.

But launching weird, disjointed, faux boundary crossing missives doesn't get an old people pass. It's just sad and tired.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#612 Sep 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!!,you did that to me,remember!!

#614 Sep 4, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Take responsibility? Not all blacks, but a great many, find it easier to hold up the government for more and more entitlements using racism as the deciding factor, or just make racism a paying industry for themselves. Take Shapton, Jackson, Wright and even King. Lots of $ in it for them.
Slavery was so wrong, and that's why WE abolished it. But no comparison to what was done to the American Indians by both BLACK and white.
I suffer no 'white quilt' whatsoever. I am not responsible for anyone else's poor choices. Yet I have to pay taxes to finance other people's lifestyle and their Obama-phones. All so I can be called a racist and a bigot. BS.
AMEN!!!!!
What infuriates me also, is to see people abusing the system.
Food stamp recipients wearing better clothes than me, dripping in gold,hair done in a million braids, acrylic nails with art......driving expensive cars...never disciplining their kids, etc.
Triple BS!
Athletes getting injured and out for the season still getting paid!
Athletes committing crimes, taking drugs, etc and still "ON THE TEAM"
More BS!!!

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#616 Sep 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the choice of the word negro but the giggling and tiresome tone in which it was launched.
Old people say negro. It's often a bit grating but old people are old and generally get a pass for it.
But launching weird, disjointed, faux boundary crossing missives doesn't get an old people pass. It's just sad and tired.
LOLOLOLOL

A word has as much value as you give it.

Negro is a valid word in many languages.

Over there in the UK Faggggoooot is just a cigarette

But you knew that huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How wild is Seriouslady in the sack? 4 min d pants 38
News Mourners attend funeral for teen shot by Ohio p... 7 min They cannot kill ... 6
News America Ferrera visits Columbus for Clinton at ... 10 min They cannot kill ... 3
Trump's Wall 30 min MrakJ- 702
Citizens say "Let the junkies die!". 1 hr every troll here ... 3
Each generation leaves more of a mess to the next. 2 hr The World In The ... 4
Child Custody Attorney 3 hr Pam 5
Poll Would you date/marry outside your own race? (Jun '13) 6 hr Tlee 1,130

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages