Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"...the white steelworker..."
Where might one of those be found? Ukraine?
Cleveland.

Stay far away.

woof

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already divided ....been like that ever since I can remember.......I can't see in my lifetime unity of races
If some races wouldn't have the mindset that the government owes them, then just maybe we can move forward.....it will never happen.....
It's not just about "owing them". Asians vote more D than Latins.

By the numbers, average Asians earn more education and salary than average whites.

But they vote far more D.

Why?

Because most of them hate white people, and associate the GOP with us.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
These are President Obama's remarks today about Muslims, in their totality:
<quoted text>
This is what has you SO offended? How small of you.
I disagree that America is more free.

Multiculturalism is hostile to freedom.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the numbers, average Asians earn more education and salary than average whites.
Why?
They don't hate white people. They hate ignorant, angry white people.

Once you take that into account, their recent voting history is really quite reasonable.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that America is more free.
Multiculturalism is hostile to freedom.
You're free to hate others whop don't look like you. Quite obviously, nobody is stopping you.

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
These are President Obama's remarks today about Muslims, in their totality:
<quoted text>
This is what has you SO offended? How small of you.
There you go, being condescending again.
I am not small.....I have my reasons and opinions....just like you do.
Because of Muslims, we lost over 5000 people,wars and NY twin towers, bombings, etc
They are a devious lot, to be reckoned with...now Syria.....this country doesn't need to get involved with another Muslim nation.....it's only going to get worse...you know that!
Open your narrow minded eyes....is this what you want to see?
Another war in a country who will be ungrateful. When you think you have solved the problem, they will create another.
We have people in this country who don't have food on their table for their kids and another war will mean more hard times and assisting ungrateful people, while our people are starving and living in the streets.
We don't have to police the world every time there's a war elsewhere in the world.
They certainly wouldn't assist the USA ........
Do you realize there are billions going to foreign aid.....I was taught to take care of home first....evidently this country has different priorities.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it's because Asians have a better grasp on economics than the GOP.
Left-wing economic policies have been in existence far longer in Europe, which is....broke.

The left has ruled California for years, and it's...broke.

Chicago...broke.

Detroit...broke.

Perhaps non-whites can be just as racist as your caricature of whites???

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland.
Stay far away.
woof
That's a promise. NE Ohio should be condemned.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't hate white people. They hate ignorant, angry white people.
Once you take that into account, their recent voting history is really quite reasonable.
woof
They hate any white person that doesn't surrender. Hell, they got offended by Romney saying he would crack down on Chinese currency manipulation. Something that Sherrod Brown has been complaining for years about.

Leftists like you rely on the constant trope of the eeevil white racist as the point of why the Republicans are wrong.

If you really think that whites like me are nothing but eeevil racists, why can't you think that there are minorities with the same mindset?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to hate others whop don't look like you. Quite obviously, nobody is stopping you.
woof
Freedom of association is denied. That's because of multiculti.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Nor Al, Jesse, Barry, Eric, Louis, Malik...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he's inciting people to unite.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/29/us/obama-co...
"And so as we mark this anniversary, we must remind ourselves that the measure of progress for those who marched 50 years ago was not merely how many blacks had joined the ranks of millionaires; it was whether this country would admit all people who were willing to work hard, regardless of race, into the ranks of a middle-class life.(Applause.) The test was not and never has been whether the doors of opportunity are cracked a bit wider for a few. It was whether our economic system provides a fair shot for the many, for the black custodian and the white steelworker, the immigrant dishwasher and the Native American veteran. To win that battle, to answer that call -- this remains our great unfinished business."
And then, if weíre honest with ourselves, weíll admit that during the course of 50 years, there were times when some of us, claiming to push for change, lost our way. The anguish of assassinations set off self-defeating riots.
"Legitimate grievances against police brutality tipped into excuse- making for criminal behavior. Racial politics could cut both ways as the transformative message of unity and brotherhood was drowned out by the language of recrimination. And what had once been a call for equality of opportunity, the chance for all Americans to work hard and get ahead was too often framed as a mere desire for government support, as if we had no agency in our own liberation, as if poverty was an excuse for not raising your child and the bigotry of others was reason to give up on yourself. All of that history is how progress stalled. Thatís how hope was diverted. Itís how our country remained divided."
" The March on Washington teaches us that we are not trapped by the mistakes of history, that we are masters of our fate.
But it also teaches us that the promise of this nation will only be kept when we work together. Weíll have to reignite the embers of empathy and fellow feeling, the coalition of conscience that found expression in this place 50 years ago.
And I believe that spirit is there, that true force inside each of us. I see it when a white mother recognizes her own daughter in the face of a poor black child. I see it when the black youth thinks of his own grandfather in the dignified steps of an elderly white man. Itís there when the native born recognizing that striving spirit of a new immigrant, when the interracial couple connects the pain of a gay couple who were discriminated against and understands it as their own. Thatís where courage comes from, when we turn not from each other or on each other but towards one another, and we find that we do not walk alone. Thatís where courage comes from.(Applause.) "
woof
That's some seriously divisive stuff right there. I suppose if you want the country to remain divided, if you want to be able to use people of color and immigrants as scapegoats, a call for unity is, in someway, divisive.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean Moochelle,the pig that is eating the worlds food supply???
A drunk like you shouldn't be questioning what other people consume.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That right there is blatantly divisive.
Really? You were being sarcastic, right?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already divided ....been like that ever since I can remember.......I can't see in my lifetime unity of races
If some races wouldn't have the mindset that the government owes them, then just maybe we can move forward.....it will never happen.....
That's why the rest of us are patiently waiting for your lifetime to be over.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
That, or they are smarter than you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some seriously divisive stuff right there. I suppose if you want the country to remain divided, if you want to be able to use people of color and immigrants as scapegoats, a call for unity is, in someway, divisive.
I want this country to divide. We don't use minorities and immigration as scapegoats, they really are responsible for a significant number of problems in this country.

And it amazes me the left always carries the Koch Brothers line on immigration just to subvert whites into a minority.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of association is denied. That's because of multiculti.
Who aren't you allowed to associate with?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
Just got done watching President Obama's speech. Is he trying to unite or incite?
What did you find to be "inciting?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You were being sarcastic, right?
The speech labeled those opposing the gay lifestyle as un-American.

It further indicated that opposing immigration was un-American.

And was another sop of pandering to Islam.

His speeches have the effect of dividing me and many others on the right from what I call "Third World America"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 7 min Teabaggers Unite 568
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 2 hr NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 3 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 3 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 3 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 3 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••