Wait what

Crestline, OH

#377 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither would your buddies Glitter and Nate. Right? You only complain now that it is your ox getting gored.
WTH are you talking about? I'm getting gored? By whom? I am not responsible for the behavior of Glitter or Nate. They are grown adults, and don't need me to babysit.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#378 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither would your buddies Glitter and Nate. Right? You only complain now that it is your ox getting gored.
This is a truly inane response.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#379 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, I'd rather have Glitter and Nate back me up than someone named Big Johnson.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#380 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH are you talking about? I'm getting gored? By whom? I am not responsible for the behavior of Glitter or Nate. They are grown adults, and don't need me to babysit.
So am I. Yet somehow who find it necessary to try to babysit me. Admit it. You are fine with the behavior you complain about so long as you approve of the person doing it.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#381 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, sometimes I swear I can see your face all screwed up ready to start crying like you're two years old. Boo. Hoo.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#382 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have refused to look things up for me, backatcha babe.
No, dumb dumb. You said we take things to a place no one else goes. I asked where that place was. Don't play stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#383 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
And as stated before, "Nate" has never personally attacked me despite the fact that we are on opposite sides of the fence at times. Why do you suppose that might be, Che?
Who cares? Are you suggesting that Nate has never personally attacked anyone on here? By your "logic," since Duke can say I have never personally attacked him, he could use that to refute your argument about me. Get it?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#384 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. When more of the "regulars" were here, it was quite entertaining. Additionally, when more of the "regulars" were here they were likely to start threads on different issues of the day. The egomaniacs from Akron took it way down.
You are remembering it like it never was.

After the Dispatch ended its feed the forum became nothing more than shrill attacks on blacks, Muslims, Democrats, the President, gays and Reader. The main entertainment since then is seeing the bigots choke on their bigotry.

Especially Nate. He could not wait to end the weekend early so he could get his ass kicked by his usual nemeses.

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#385 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop scrolling threads and start trying to back up your John Kerry photo allegation. You've started this week off right, Nate. Foot squarely in that giant mouth.
You've already lost that one, kid. A Google search torches your desperate ass.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#386 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - they don't. I have never once used a poll to attack someone, and I never will.
Glittersucks has done more than everyone else combined, mainly aimed at Reader. Where is your outrage there?
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#387 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
After the Dispatch ended its feed the forum became nothing more than shrill attacks on blacks, Muslims, Democrats, the President, gays and Reader. The main entertainment since then is seeing the bigots choke on their bigotry.
Especially Nate. He could not wait to end the weekend early so he could get his ass kicked by his usual nemeses.
This from the man obsessed with a part of the male anatomy.
Wait what

Crestline, OH

#388 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Glittersucks has done more than everyone else combined, mainly aimed at Reader. Where is your outrage there?
I've posted my disagreement, BJ. Sorry you missed it.

Having said that, Glitter and Nate are both grownups and they OWN what they post - as they freely admit.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#389 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
My calendar says "Monday." No wonder you're so lost, wee man.
Watching you tear up and play the victim is hilarious.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#390 Sep 2, 2013
Good gravy is right.

What a bunch of crybabies.

If I and a few others were all it took to chase several morons away, you really should be asking yourselves about the strength of their convictions, not mine.

woof

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#391 Sep 2, 2013
Oh my god!!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#392 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Bob know about the hard on you have for Reader?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#393 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a truly inane response.
Inane enough you had to reply to it twice.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#394 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, I'd rather have Glitter and Nate back me up than someone named Big Johnson.
Oops. Three times.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#395 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, sometimes I swear I can see your face all screwed up ready to start crying like you're two years old. Boo. Hoo.
Whoa! Four times. I have never once tried to imagine what you look like. Isn't that interesting?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#396 Sep 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You've already lost that one, kid. A Google search torches your desperate ass.
A google search reveals a bunch of idiot rightwing bloggers claiming Kerry used an Iraq photo in his Syria speech with no proof whatsoever. You repeat their ridiculous claim and then, when challenged, say "Look at all the idiot rightwing blogggers that say so." Once a 3.1, always a 3.1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 1 hr d pants 15
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 1 hr d pants 66
America Held Hostage Day 96 2 hr Oliver Canterberr... 2
Hate group allies firmly p 5 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 6 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 7 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 7 hr unfair justice 23

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance