Wait what

Dublin, OH

#356 Sep 2, 2013
A lot of the regulars have left, coincidentally after Che and Duke strangled this place. Shut down Akron so now you want to shut down Columbus, too?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#357 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
A lot of the regulars have left, coincidentally after Che and Duke strangled this place. Shut down Akron so now you want to shut down Columbus, too?
If the "regulars" leave its because they tire of having their ridiculous, bigoted, Glenn Beck inspired conclusions exposed as absolute horse puckey by those idiots from Akron.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#358 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Fox 8's Topix got shut down too due to trolls.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#359 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
- but you even go so far as to start threads and polls about him.
How dare they!

No decent person would ever do such a thing.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#360 Sep 2, 2013
Oh stop crying, bitches. The Akron people are just fine ... Without them and Walt the pedophile, this place would be even more boring than it is.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#361 Sep 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Oh stop crying, bitches. The Akron people are just fine ... Without them and Walt the pedophile, this place would be even more boring than it is.
hmmmmm

You would never complain about trolls huh Bob.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#362 Sep 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
No, Bob...it's not fine when innocuous threads about things like '50s diners and Central Ohio nostalgia are disrupted by outsiders calling people racists.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#363 Sep 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>No, Bob...it's not fine when innocuous threads about things like '50s diners and Central Ohio nostalgia are disrupted by outsiders calling people racists.
That's right! Threads like that are reserved for "insiders" calling women fat.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#364 Sep 2, 2013
Face it kids, these boards thrive on people arguing with each other. If everybody is being too nice to each other it gets boring quickly.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#365 Sep 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "regulars" leave its because they tire of having their ridiculous, bigoted, Glenn Beck inspired conclusions exposed as absolute horse puckey by those idiots from Akron.
woof
LMAO! Those bigots were here long before you, and managed to argue week after week without going where you two go.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#366 Sep 2, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Disagree. When more of the "regulars" were here, it was quite entertaining. Additionally, when more of the "regulars" were here they were likely to start threads on different issues of the day. The egomaniacs from Akron took it way down.

Hilliard, OH

#367 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Threads like that are reserved for "insiders" calling women fat.
The Wookie is indeed fat and as a public figure, she's fair game on any thread.
Fromm my quick scrolling of a couple of threads, you've had a very bad weekend, little girl...as in chewed up and spit out.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#369 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare they!
No decent person would ever do such a thing.
You're right - they don't. I have never once used a poll to attack someone, and I never will.

Hilliard, OH

#370 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Those bigots were here long before you, and managed to argue week after week without going where you two go.
Three. RU is one of them, possibly in the literal sense.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#371 Sep 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Fox 8's Topix got shut down too due to trolls.
Indeed.

"Searching for Duke For Mayor" (2012)
People In Glass Houses wrote:
Hey looking for you since we got kicked off Dayton, Kasich GOP Roll thread. I am arguing now on Ohio Topix Forum, Kasich GOP Roll thread. Come on over and help me out. XXRAY needs some schooling. And George Jefferson and Weezy are there too. Indy. Oh and your buddy Don Went South. ;-)
Woof, woof.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/akron-oh/TQ2I...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#372 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly is that? Nate sets a pretty low bar with his personal attacks and racial invective.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#373 Sep 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right - they don't. I have never once used a poll to attack someone, and I never will.
Neither would your buddies Glitter and Nate. Right? You only complain now that it is your ox getting gored.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#374 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly is that? Nate sets a pretty low bar with his personal attacks and racial invective.
Since you have refused to look things up for me, backatcha babe.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#375 Sep 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The Wookie is indeed fat and as a public figure, she's fair game on any thread.
Fromm my quick scrolling of a couple of threads, you've had a very bad weekend, little girl...as in chewed up and spit out.
You should stop scrolling threads and start trying to back up your John Kerry photo allegation. You've started this week off right, Nate. Foot squarely in that giant mouth.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#376 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And as stated before, "Nate" has never personally attacked me despite the fact that we are on opposite sides of the fence at times. Why do you suppose that might be, Che?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min d pantz 4,611
Must See Riot Video illustrating Raw Courage 11 min Reality Speaks 8
impeachment 12 min d pantz 73
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 33 min Seriouslady 28
Ferguson Protest 36 min Bgg122 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Cosgrove 2,522
Obama: Americans Have No Right To Favor Americans 1 hr Lt Tyree 2
BREAKING: Ferguson GJ Ruling Reached 1 hr wildcatCREEKlunatic 37
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:54PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:21 PM
How Gordon Tore Apart Falcons in Week 12
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Herron Should Continue Starting
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
NFL 7:28 AM
Alleged late-night incident unlikely to affect Manziel