Comments
321 - 340 of 1,364 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#336 Sep 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
All of this fuss and D R A M A and Che's the one with no life?
Please don't ever change. You freaks are hilarious.
And you're the biggest freak for commenting and keeping up with this thread.....DUH
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#337 Sep 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what happens when PickaPaco takes a leave of absence.
woof
Yes, LOOK what happens!
You and RU are so curious and can't stand not to keep up with this thread.....curiosity killed the two mangy cats...
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#338 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that when you constantly talk about me, you aren't ignoring me. In fact, you are obsessing over me. Ain't that pisser?
And YOU are the biggest demented narcissist on this forum. I didn't vow to ignore you so bring it on twit!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#339 Sep 2, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are the biggest demented narcissist on this forum. I didn't vow to ignore you so bring it on twit!
More drama! More laffs!
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#340 Sep 2, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
More drama! More laffs!
It IS amusing isn't "IT" ?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#341 Sep 2, 2013
This has been utterly fascinating. All of this started when I simply observed that a person with a self confessed drinking problem shouldn't be making juvenile insults about what another person eats. From there, full kindergarten gang assault by a bunch of people telling me how childish they think I am.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#342 Sep 2, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are the biggest demented narcissist on this forum. I didn't vow to ignore you so bring it on twit!
Actually, that title has been firmly in the hands of someone else here for quite a long time.

woof
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#343 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
This has been utterly fascinating. All of this started when I simply observed that a person with a self confessed drinking problem shouldn't be making juvenile insults about what another person eats. From there, full kindergarten gang assault by a bunch of people telling me how childish they think I am.
And this coming from the most insulting IT who thinks it's above everyone......
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#344 Sep 2, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from the most insulting IT who thinks it's above everyone......
Oh noes. You called me an "IT." Whatever will I do?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#345 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes. You called me an "IT." Whatever will I do?
Shut it paralegal

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#346 Sep 2, 2013
I see everyone is still ignoring Che rather loudly.
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#347 Sep 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes. You called me an "IT." Whatever will I do?
With all the nasty comments you have for everyone.....is that all you got?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#348 Sep 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it paralegal
Nice to see you carrying the bucket for the absentee narcissist, Karl.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#349 Sep 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
I see everyone is still ignoring Che rather loudly.
I remember seeing this on "Charlie Brown" specials.

Poor Lucy.

woof
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#350 Sep 2, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
I see everyone is still ignoring Che rather loudly.
I refer you to post 338
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#351 Sep 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember seeing this on "Charlie Brown" specials.
Poor Lucy.
woof
If I recall, Lucy was an evil,conniving ,deceitful little Bitch
Poor Lucy, my A$$
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#352 Sep 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut it paralegal
Oh, you too? You cut me to the quick.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#353 Sep 2, 2013
Warlock Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall, Lucy was an evil,conniving ,deceitful little Bitch
Poor Lucy, my A$$
That's exactly the point, Einstein.

Lucy = The bevy of haters who say they're gonna ignore someone, but simply cannot bring themselves to follow through on the plan.

woof
Warlock Watch

Cleveland, OH

#354 Sep 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly the point, Einstein.
Lucy = The bevy of haters who say they're gonna ignore someone, but simply cannot bring themselves to follow through on the plan.
woof
In this case,who is doing the inflammatory, and derogatory remarks, and instigating when not wanted?

Lucy=Che Anti Christ

You lose, Sir Spewsalot!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#355 Sep 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you carrying the bucket for the absentee narcissist, Karl.
woof
Why are you so obsessed with the guy from Hilliard? How is he harming you? If you just liked to spar with him, that would be one thing - but you even go so far as to start threads and polls about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist 9 min AMUCK 7
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 14 min caidan2005 2,708
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 19 min Rob 34
RIP Joan Rivers 23 min Troy Collins 19
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 46 min Troy Collins 17
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,533
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••