Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Does anybody know what happened to Reader?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
Does anybody know what happened to Reader?
She's in hiding after the Zimmerman verdict.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

"Does anybody know what happened to Reader?"

Reader freaked out when Walt started stalking her daughter. That's who the pizza was for.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
She's in hiding after the Zimmerman verdict.
Because he killed a no good thug?Thats pretty weak.
They cannot kill a Spookc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Reader freaked out when Walt started stalking her daughter. That's who the pizza was for.
Walt isn't smart enough to do that

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Ditto what Spook says about Walt not being smart enough.

The pizza/magazine story is horse hockey.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't any Amish in Medina County.
There you go again. Acting like you know something when you don't. That must be quite a familiar situation for you.
Indeed there are. Am I again like what again, Joisey boy?
http://amishamerica.com/amish-ashland-medina-...
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
LOL
Yeah right.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spookc wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt isn't smart enough to do that
He might be goofy enough to send some to local nursing homes. LOL
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So,what are you?
You know, Dave, I can't figure that one out either. I picture an aging drag queen, overweight, alone and screeching drama at every turn.

Then again, I see an pimply loser stuck in his mom's basement who's never held a job or another human being.

Envy and insecurity, thy name is che.
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Emails were exchanges,privately
And like Dave said, without you.
Feeling left out are you?
You assume everyone is stupid and you are the only one who isn't.
Gotcha!
Emails, photos, PM's. Lots of folks on here know a lot about me and not from the forum. che will forever be an outsider.
Seriouslady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto what Spook says about Walt not being smart enough.
The pizza/magazine story is horse hockey.
Oh,absolutely BS.

Reader may have finally gotten nailed for being on Topix all day at work on the taxpayer's dime.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends have real names also. I have many too.
I'm surprised you do have friends.
Btw....I don't get upset or mad or whatever you're insinuating.....you're reading too much into it and living in a fantasy world.
That would be the day I get angry, upset or mad at ANYTHING on topix!
You wish! HA!
There are some on topix who have,actually met and had evenings out together and had fun.
But that concept is not in your grasp.
You assume a lot, and you know what happens when you ass/u/me......
Did you ever try being nice to people?
All you do is mock, criticize and demean everyone on here.
And you wonder why you're the brunt of jokes, and remarks.
You do it to yourself.
No. You aren't mad or upset at all. It's obvious.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Emails were exchanges,privately
And like Dave said, without you.
Feeling left out are you?
You assume everyone is stupid and you are the only one who isn't.
Gotcha!
I don't need to assume it. You prove it.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,absolutely BS.
Reader may have finally gotten nailed for being on Topix all day at work on the taxpayer's dime.
1 down....1,000s to go.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you amuse me. I don't find this nearly as important as you people do.
If it were the dead of winter and freezing cold outside, I might give you a pass. But even during the nice weather, you're here all the time. Grow a pair and admit it. You have an addiction.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure your gay and atheist friends just bite their tongues around you in order to avoid being bombarded by your ignorance.
She's got one important quality over you, Che - kindness. Yes, she kisses the blarney stone a bit much for me but I'll take that over your stone cold heart any day of the week.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point exactly. You people have been here for years and have relationships. That's nuts.
What's nuts is someone who, ad nauseum, disparages everyone and everything about this forum and still comes back for more. I'm sorry for whatever loss you are feeling that makes you behave the way you do.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a break very soon because I hate waking up in the morning and I have to read back on here to see what kind of a fool I made out of myself the night before.That bothers me because I'm not really like that when I'm not drinking.I didn't realize how many people actually give a crap about me,and that is making me think about what I am doing to myself and others.I was sober from 1983-1996,and those were the best years of my life.Then I made the dumb decision to start again thinking everything would be ok.It didn't even take 3 months before I messed my life up bad by loosing my trucking career.At that point,I just don't think I cared anymore and it snowballed downhill from there.
Having CDL' s and driving as a career is a very serious occupation. You knew that a driver should never use alcohol, even on his 36 hour break!! There's no time for a full recovery from the affects of alcohol on a 36 hr break, Catman. From what I hear, 36 hrs is not enough time for proper resting after being "on duty or driving" 11 or 13 hrs at a time...what were you thinking?
You're lucky a bad accident didn't take your life, Catman. I actually feel sympathy for you in a way, because alcoholism is America's worst addiction. I never understood the illogic of having to drive to a bar, get smashed then try to make it back home intoxicated. Our laws are ridiculous.

You were making decent bread driving, Catman. You were a free man on that open road.

Alcohol is the devil's piss. Noah, of the bible, got drunk sometime after the flood and was 'tinkered' with by his son Ham. It says "When Noah awoke from his wine he KNEW what his younger son had done unto him". It doesn't take rocket scientists to figure that one out!
Find some spiritual strength man, and pour the devil's piss down the drain. It's killing you!

This is my way of giving a shit.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Having CDL' s and driving as a career is a very serious occupation. You knew that a driver should never use alcohol, even on his 36 hour break!! There's no time for a full recovery from the affects of alcohol on a 36 hr break, Catman. From what I hear, 36 hrs is not enough time for proper resting after being "on duty or driving" 11 or 13 hrs at a time...what were you thinking?
You're lucky a bad accident didn't take your life, Catman. I actually feel sympathy for you in a way, because alcoholism is America's worst addiction. I never understood the illogic of having to drive to a bar, get smashed then try to make it back home intoxicated. Our laws are ridiculous.
You were making decent bread driving, Catman. You were a free man on that open road.
Alcohol is the devil's piss. Noah, of the bible, got drunk sometime after the flood and was 'tinkered' with by his son Ham. It says "When Noah awoke from his wine he KNEW what his younger son had done unto him". It doesn't take rocket scientists to figure that one out!
Find some spiritual strength man, and pour the devil's piss down the drain. It's killing you!
This is my way of giving a shit.
Thank you.That was a great job that I lost over just 4 beers in my car.I blew a .081,barely over the limit!.Things went downhill from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min hum 230
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,088
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 35 min Heaven Leigh 2,217
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 54 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 62
Ron Kendle 1 hr Really True 7
Treating the vermin like vermin 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 156
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••