Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#235 Aug 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>To men and women of goodwill, yes.
See where that leaves you?
Me too. Whaddya know about that?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#236 Aug 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
1. He's an admitted alcoholic.
2. You say he's fine just the way he is.
That's kind of the definition of E N A B L I N G.
Hypocrite
I'm not his Mother, I'm not his spouse, I do not supply him with ETOH, I don't how much he drinks and with what frequency, I have no clue what his beverage of choice is on any given day. I've known people that can consume a 12 pack and you'd never know they had imbibed; I have known people that have one drink and they are an idiot. Not up to me to judge Dave, that's not enabling. He knows I'm here for him if he needs me.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#237 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not his Mother, I'm not his spouse, I do not supply him with ETOH, I don't how much he drinks and with what frequency, I have no clue what his beverage of choice is on any given day. I've known people that can consume a 12 pack and you'd never know they had imbibed; I have known people that have one drink and they are an idiot. Not up to me to judge Dave, that's not enabling. He knows I'm here for him if he needs me.
I appreciate that.Sometimes I do need somebody to talk to.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#238 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not his Mother, I'm not his spouse, I do not supply him with ETOH, I don't how much he drinks and with what frequency, I have no clue what his beverage of choice is on any given day. I've known people that can consume a 12 pack and you'd never know they had imbibed; I have known people that have one drink and they are an idiot. Not up to me to judge Dave, that's not enabling. He knows I'm here for him if he needs me.
If you don't know how much he drinks or with what frequency, perhaps you shouldn't offer your opinion about whether or not he is doing just fine with his drinking.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#239 Aug 30, 2013
"If you don't know how much he drinks or with what frequency, perhaps you shouldn't offer your opinion about whether or not he is doing just fine with his drinking."

Although I would much rather pick on the anorexic than stand up for her, Glitter is a healthcare worker and a genuinely compassionate person. And I have seen the display of her compassion for a complete stranger in person. Glitters concern for Catman is genuine.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#240 Aug 30, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
"If you don't know how much he drinks or with what frequency, perhaps you shouldn't offer your opinion about whether or not he is doing just fine with his drinking."
Although I would much rather pick on the anorexic than stand up for her, Glitter is a healthcare worker and a genuinely compassionate person. And I have seen the display of her compassion for a complete stranger in person. Glitters concern for Catman is genuine.
Perhaps it is genuine. I wasn't questioning her genuineness. I was questioning her intelligence.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#241 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Enabler
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#242 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
So you really do not know much about him then. You have probably caused him to double his drinking. Way to go!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#243 Aug 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's what trolling c#nts like Che do. They're that miserable and full of hate.
You're a thousand times the person she'll ever be.
Ditto. And we care about you no matter what you do.

Glitter? Honest and sincere.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#244 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate that.Sometimes I do need somebody to talk to.
Life is hard whether you drink or not, just give sobriety another chance and you make the judgement on which is better. Good Luck, Dave {/; >)

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#245 Aug 30, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hon, but if you don't even know who you are without the drink, it makes it a bit unfair to ask us to separate out things you've said while drunk with things you really mean.
You talked about getting healthy a lot more last year. I was really sad to see that sort of talk stop.
Stupid people, well, they'll probably always be stupid. Mean people have the same problem. It's a shame to see someone who seemed so open, genuine and caring to be drinking himself into looking like them.
I get that with drinking, loads of people are asking you or telling you to quit. While of course I would love to see you quit, I would be just as interested to see you take a break from it. See if you can stop for a while, get some help if you need to and then remember who you are without it.
Sorry, hon, but I don't think plastic surgery can even help that bulldog face and psychotherapy won't help that dog attitude.

While of course, I would love to see you quit your nastiness, I see you probably couldn't stop it because in your little fantasy world, you must be the paragon of virtue for all to live up to.(cough cough bullshit!)

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#246 Aug 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that. A person offers sincere concern and you respond to her the same way you respond to me when I call Dave a wretched drunk. The man openly says he spends day after day home alone with nothing but massive amounts of booze and steak eating cats and you say his life is just fine merely because he falls on the proper side of the political spectrum. Can you imagine what you and Nate and the rest of the krew would be saying about Dave if you thought he was black?
Glitter is hardly as conservative as others around here, and I know this from having many personal conversations with her. Who said those who vote R can't have friendships or understanding of those who vote otherwise? It seems to me you don't understand that idea. What I will say is Glitter has a lot more understanding and humanity in her than you do in your fat, mouthy self. Catman may be struggling with a problem, but there is absolutely no need for you to beat him up over it. You and tranny make a pair, go get yourselves hitched and be done with it. You don't bother to get to know anyone around either (either of you) and funnily enough, you go ahead and blast others you feel are "beneath" you in terms of intelligence, politics, etc.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#247 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If you think I'm such a horrible person,why do you even bother to reply to my posts?
I wanted to add...If you decide to try and quit, take on a big task that you've always wanted to do. During the first couple days, you'll want to stay busy and put your determination into the project you have thought of. I took on building an entire house for my company, instead of the normal 1 or 2 phases of the job. Then, when I couldn't sleep, I studied computer systems, programs and instruments. It was like a whole new instant habit that I only brushed with while drinking.

After you get along without drinking a few weeks, you might notice being focused on a lot more things (in detail), than you did while drinking. There's really only one choice in improving alcoholism... And I hope you succeed in your answer.

Columbus, OH

#248 Aug 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Much to your annoyance. You so want to hate me and can't. Thank you for your words, go ahead and pick on me :)

Columbus, OH

#249 Aug 31, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Glitter is hardly as conservative as others around here, and I know this from having many personal conversations with her. Who said those who vote R can't have friendships or understanding of those who vote otherwise? It seems to me you don't understand that idea. What I will say is Glitter has a lot more understanding and humanity in her than you do in your fat, mouthy self. Catman may be struggling with a problem, but there is absolutely no need for you to beat him up over it. You and tranny make a pair, go get yourselves hitched and be done with it. You don't bother to get to know anyone around either (either of you) and funnily enough, you go ahead and blast others you feel are "beneath" you in terms of intelligence, politics, etc.
Concur. Although we disagree on certain issues, we agree to disagree and have fun doing it.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#250 Aug 31, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If you think I'm such a horrible person,why do you even bother to reply to my posts?
The money quote for this whole thread.
Seriouslady

AOL

#251 Aug 31, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. Although we disagree on certain issues, we agree to disagree and have fun doing it.
I do also, and would like to add that there is no reason on earth why atheists and evolutionists, or Muslims and Christians can't have friendships.

And while Christians are pretty much satisfied to let atheists have their say, atheists are hell bent on tearing all symbols of Christianity down. What's with that? I have good relationships with the atheists in my life and family.

From my experience, it is a minority of the minorities in all groups that cause the dissension. None of my gay friends have participated in any 'gay rights' demands. They pretty much live under their own merits and efforts.

And there sure as hell is not any war on women.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#252 Aug 31, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to agree with you. The catman should just drink himself to death.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#253 Aug 31, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do also, and would like to add that there is no reason on earth why atheists and evolutionists, or Muslims and Christians can't have friendships.
And while Christians are pretty much satisfied to let atheists have their say, atheists are hell bent on tearing all symbols of Christianity down. What's with that? I have good relationships with the atheists in my life and family.
From my experience, it is a minority of the minorities in all groups that cause the dissension. None of my gay friends have participated in any 'gay rights' demands. They pretty much live under their own merits and efforts.
And there sure as hell is not any war on women.
I'm pretty sure your gay and atheist friends just bite their tongues around you in order to avoid being bombarded by your ignorance.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#254 Aug 31, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to agree with you. The catman should just drink himself to death.
hahahahahahahahaha

tsk tsk tsk little 0.0.

You are a really mad "child" today huh.

Did Dukie forget to lube the table tennis paddle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Justice 2,559
Finally, Obama has a successor! 1 hr Male 59
3 of the 6 charged Baltimore police officers ar... 1 hr hmm 15
Cleveland braces for Brelo verdict 2 hr SizzlinShari 8
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 6 hr Pale Rider 187
Ashley Ross 6 hr wondering 1
News Four Vietnam vets reflect on war 40 years after... 8 hr REAL American 25
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE