Comments
201 - 220 of 1,364 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#212 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad,but your last paragraph hit the nail on the head.The last sentence is true.
Sorry hon, but if you don't even know who you are without the drink, it makes it a bit unfair to ask us to separate out things you've said while drunk with things you really mean.

You talked about getting healthy a lot more last year. I was really sad to see that sort of talk stop.

Stupid people, well, they'll probably always be stupid. Mean people have the same problem. It's a shame to see someone who seemed so open, genuine and caring to be drinking himself into looking like them.

I get that with drinking, loads of people are asking you or telling you to quit. While of course I would love to see you quit, I would be just as interested to see you take a break from it. See if you can stop for a while, get some help if you need to and then remember who you are without it.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#213 Aug 30, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat, while the comments are phrased unkindly, I hope that you're able to see that you have a serious problem with drinking. You seem to post about it often, many times with the full awareness that this is pulling your life apart.
Hey, judge and jury. His life is just fine; not enabling, just saying if he is happy, who are you to judge? Self reflect before you judge others.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#214 Aug 30, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
"It" has the problem from my view. One it refuses to acknowledge or address...no humanity in "it."
Good gravy Keefers, as I read your posts, your voice resonates in my head. Icky thought to some, but funny to me. I can just hear your inflection.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#215 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, judge and jury. His life is just fine; not enabling, just saying if he is happy, who are you to judge? Self reflect before you judge others.
Look at that. A person offers sincere concern and you respond to her the same way you respond to me when I call Dave a wretched drunk. The man openly says he spends day after day home alone with nothing but massive amounts of booze and steak eating cats and you say his life is just fine merely because he falls on the proper side of the political spectrum. Can you imagine what you and Nate and the rest of the krew would be saying about Dave if you thought he was black?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#217 Aug 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that. A person offers sincere concern and you respond to her the same way you respond to me when I call Dave a wretched drunk. The man openly says he spends day after day home alone with nothing but massive amounts of booze and steak eating cats and you say his life is just fine merely because he falls on the proper side of the political spectrum. Can you imagine what you and Nate and the rest of the krew would be saying about Dave if you thought he was black?
I don't consider Glitter on the "forum right", some might disagree, but you once again jumped the shark.

Objection overruled

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#218 Aug 30, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider Glitter on the "forum right", some might disagree, but you once again jumped the shark.
Objection overruled
And che attempts to project raccism onto Glitter who is not a racist. I don't care for tran's false concern either. Dave works and is productive and caring and has friends. Sad little trolls seeking a reply will say anything.
Medina Rodeo Clown

Circleville, OH

#221 Aug 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a description of RU_Kiddingme, home alone with massive amount of booze but not steak, dog food.
Medina Rodeo Clown

Circleville, OH

#222 Aug 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
1. He's an admitted alcoholic.
2. You say he's fine just the way he is.
That's kind of the definition of E N A B L I N G.
Hypocrite
You should change The One! The Only! to The One! The Lonely!

Dog Food, Baby!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#223 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, judge and jury. His life is just fine; not enabling, just saying if he is happy, who are you to judge? Self reflect before you judge others.
You must be a lush yourself. That is the kind of person who excuses alcoholism in others.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#224 Aug 30, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hon, but if you don't even know who you are without the drink, it makes it a bit unfair to ask us to separate out things you've said while drunk with things you really mean.
You talked about getting healthy a lot more last year. I was really sad to see that sort of talk stop.
Stupid people, well, they'll probably always be stupid. Mean people have the same problem. It's a shame to see someone who seemed so open, genuine and caring to be drinking himself into looking like them.
I get that with drinking, loads of people are asking you or telling you to quit. While of course I would love to see you quit, I would be just as interested to see you take a break from it. See if you can stop for a while, get some help if you need to and then remember who you are without it.
I will take a break very soon because I hate waking up in the morning and I have to read back on here to see what kind of a fool I made out of myself the night before.That bothers me because I'm not really like that when I'm not drinking.I didn't realize how many people actually give a crap about me,and that is making me think about what I am doing to myself and others.I was sober from 1983-1996,and those were the best years of my life.Then I made the dumb decision to start again thinking everything would be ok.It didn't even take 3 months before I messed my life up bad by loosing my trucking career.At that point,I just don't think I cared anymore and it snowballed downhill from there.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#225 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a break very soon because I hate waking up in the morning and I have to read back on here to see what kind of a fool I made out of myself the night before.That bothers me because I'm not really like that when I'm not drinking.I didn't realize how many people actually give a crap about me,and that is making me think about what I am doing to myself and others.I was sober from 1983-1996,and those were the best years of my life.Then I made the dumb decision to start again thinking everything would be ok.It didn't even take 3 months before I messed my life up bad by loosing my trucking career.At that point,I just don't think I cared anymore and it snowballed downhill from there.
Glittersucks is right. You are doing just fine. No need to change.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#226 Aug 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Glittersucks is right. You are doing just fine. No need to change.
If you think I'm such a horrible person,why do you even bother to reply to my posts?
Enzyte Bob

United States

#227 Aug 30, 2013
Catman: Why keep fighting a losing battle? Check into the Sinclair Method. Do it NOW.

Don't beat yourself up. You can't help how you are wired. Drugs absolutely will help you. The Sinclair Method is far more successful than AA.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#228 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If you think I'm such a horrible person,why do you even bother to reply to my posts?
That's what trolling c#nts like Che do. They're that miserable and full of hate.
You're a thousand times the person she'll ever be.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#229 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a break very soon because I hate waking up in the morning and I have to read back on here to see what kind of a fool I made out of myself the night before.That bothers me because I'm not really like that when I'm not drinking.I didn't realize how many people actually give a crap about me,and that is making me think about what I am doing to myself and others.I was sober from 1983-1996,and those were the best years of my life.Then I made the dumb decision to start again thinking everything would be ok.It didn't even take 3 months before I messed my life up bad by loosing my trucking career.At that point,I just don't think I cared anymore and it snowballed downhill from there.
I know it doesn't mean much coming from a virtual stranger but if you do ever need anything, let me know. Always happy to just call and chat about how things are going, if that's ever a help.

Right now things look pretty bad. When you first get sober, they'll look worse, being able to see them clearly. Stick with it through that hard part and you can start to rebuild something beautiful.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#230 Aug 30, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
I'm not judging his drinking to be problematic. He's posted again and again over the years about how he sees it as a problem that's tearing his life apart.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#231 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>If you think I'm such a horrible person,why do you even bother to reply to my posts?
I just agreed with Glittersucks who said you are doing just fine and this is the response I get?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#232 Aug 30, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>That's what trolling c#nts like Che do. They're that miserable and full of hate.
You're a thousand times the person she'll ever be.
You are always good for a laugh. What exactly is it that you do here 5 days a week? Spread goodwill?
Enzyte Bob

United States

#233 Aug 30, 2013
The Sinclair Method works 75% of the time. AA not even close to those numbers. You are a fool to keep doing what doesn't work and not trying something that may work for you.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#234 Aug 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are always good for a laugh. What exactly is it that you do here 5 days a week? Spread goodwill?
To men and women of goodwill, yes.
See where that leaves you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welfare nation 34 min Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Franklin County Court System 37 min evil in the courts 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 43 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,476
RIP Joan Rivers 1 hr They cannot kill ... 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr yikes 2,283
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving 2 hr Ms_Julie 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr scirocco 3,211
Where are all the original legacy posters? 13 hr Duke for Mayor 101
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••