“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#191 Aug 29, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he treats his cats appropriately, and Catman often writes about them and how he enjoys them. You on the other hand, it often makes me wonder why you're such an angry and vindictive soul, blasting SL for posting off topic and yet you delight in taking discussions off thread for the sheer delight of insulting someone.
Are you a dry drunk? A bitter woman who life has left behind?
I love it!!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No.
Methinks the woman doth protest too much. Always on the insulting offense, nary a kind or friendly word. Indicates quite a bit about you, loser.
Witch Watch

Cleveland, OH

#193 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No.
Yeah, right!
You're nothing but a blowhard bag of vomit who spews it on everyone.
Miserable witch!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#194 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the part about her having 3 times your IQ.
I doubt it. She attempts intelligence by looking down her nose at anyone and ironically, the woman hasn't a lick of common sense. Anyone with great than a double-digit IQ is probably smart to you...

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#195 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No.
Ok, so let's try this:

An active drunk? Likes to live a fantasy life as a "lawyer" by living large in Amish country? Or were you perchance shunned because even the Amish couldn't abide you?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#196 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I love it!!
I've only one cat, but darn if she doesn't amuse the heck out of me and she really does make a great companion pet.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#197 Aug 29, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so let's try this:
An active drunk? Likes to live a fantasy life as a "lawyer" by living large in Amish country? Or were you perchance shunned because even the Amish couldn't abide you?
No.According to "it",I am the active drunk.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#198 Aug 29, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only one cat, but darn if she doesn't amuse the heck out of me and she really does make a great companion pet.
I have 9.The oldest one I have had for 13 years.She is right there everyday when I wake up.I saved her life,then she saved mine.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#199 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>No.According to "it",I am the active drunk.
"It" has the problem from my view. One it refuses to acknowledge or address...no humanity in "it."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#200 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
I didn't wake up this morning to find out that I agreed to pay some whooore's rent.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#201 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the part about her having 3 times your IQ.
My cats have higher IQs tihan you. She growls at the sound of the half breed queer in the white house. The kitten runs to the TV and hisses and swats at Oprah, Obama, and ad for glee.
Witch Watch

Cleveland, OH

#202 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't wake up this morning to find out that I agreed to pay some whooore's rent.
It's confirmed!
You are truly the anti Christ.....rotted black soul

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#203 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh,no she's not a whore.She is a very good friend of mine for the last 10 years that needed help.I have also helped her out many,many times in the past.It's the kind of thing that friends do.Maybe' you cant understand that kind of thing.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#204 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
no you woke ip this morning to find out that you are still a worshiper of a shit eating communist queer muslim.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#205 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Uh,no she's not a whore.She is a very good friend of mine for the last 10 years that needed help.I have also helped her out many,many times in the past.It's the kind of thing that friends do.Maybe' you cant understand that kind of thing.
Che's only "friend" takes batteries

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

Since: Apr 10

IS APPALLING!

#206 Aug 29, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
no you woke ip this morning to find out that you are still a worshiper of a shit eating communist queer muslim.
OMG you're absolutely right!
Lmao
Love, love, love your humor!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#207 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Uh,no she's not a whore.She is a very good friend of mine for the last 10 years that needed help.I have also helped her out many,many times in the past.It's the kind of thing that friends do.Maybe' you cant understand that kind of thing.
There's not much che can understand, Dave. No actual life experience. That's why he/she always reverts to insults and name calling. Anyone with that little substance and that much insecurity is threatened by anyone with a friend or a brain.

You have a friend in me and many others. Real actual, living, breathing, not imaginary friends. che can't handle that. Hence he/she knocks someone else down to build him/herself up. So juvenile and predictable.

Sorry I've been out of touch, Bud.

Location hidden

#208 Aug 29, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he treats his cats appropriately, and Catman often writes about them and how he enjoys them. You on the other hand, it often makes me wonder why you're such an angry and vindictive soul, blasting SL for posting off topic and yet you delight in taking discussions off thread for the sheer delight of insulting someone.
Are you a dry drunk? A bitter woman who life has left behind?
Thanks, Keefer. Let the little fraud blast me. Who cares? Like I'm going to read back over a whole thread to see what che's twisted it into or siad about me.

Envy and insecurity created that POS. I don't think life left it behind. It never had a life. Dave, on the other hand, has been all over the country and had many adventures and friends.

ttyl

Location hidden

#210 Aug 29, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad,but your last paragraph hit the nail on the head.The last sentence is true.
Bull Shit. You don't have a mean bone in your body, Dave, and you're not a racist. Don't absorb what idiots like tran try to project onto you to make themselves feel superior.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#211 Aug 30, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
Cat, while the comments are phrased unkindly, I hope that you're able to see that you have a serious problem with drinking. You seem to post about it often, many times with the full awareness that this is pulling your life apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 7 min d pants 815
I wish our cat would die. 3 hr UTrashy 49
Colin Powell NOT Advise Clinton on email Server 3 hr VoteForJill Stein... 4
Big Johnson 3 hr UTrashy 2
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 5 hr Synque 200
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 5 hr Pale Rider 30
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 6 hr 404 not found 3
Trump the Liar 7 hr Pale Rider 896
Powell advised Hillary.. 16 hr d pants 101

Columbus Jobs