Three of obama's occupy vermin

Three of obama's occupy vermin

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Fed up Noodle

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2012
From what I can gather...you're the vermin...always spreading lies and negativity. Don't you EVER say anything nice or positive?
What a downer.

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Fed up Noodle wrote:
From what I can gather...you're the vermin...always spreading lies and negativity. Don't you EVER say anything nice or positive?
What a downer.
You support domestic terrorists, apparently.
Fed up Noodle

Cleveland, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>You support domestic terrorists, apparently.
NO! I do not! Don't be so assuming.....you have that habit ....assuming the worst of everyone.

What I don't support is the vile posts from him...always spewing crap. Never anything positive. People like him bring you down, mentally!
The election is OVER,
MOVE ON, for God's sake. There are other things to talk about......
Oy Vey!

You know, I have two other registered names, but don't use them for fear of retaliation.......
So be it!
I have never met such vile people as I have on Topix.
They would make a sailor blush!
Not all are bad, don't get me wrong...but the ones that are, WOW!

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Fed up Noodle wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I do not! Don't be so assuming.....you have that habit ....assuming the worst of everyone.
What I don't support is the vile posts from him...always spewing crap. Never anything positive. People like him bring you down, mentally!
The election is OVER,
MOVE ON, for God's sake. There are other things to talk about......
Oy Vey!
You know, I have two other registered names, but don't use them for fear of retaliation.......
So be it!
I have never met such vile people as I have on Topix.
They would make a sailor blush!
Not all are bad, don't get me wrong...but the ones that are, WOW!
I wasn't aware that Eric Holder was an elected official. He most certainly is a racist, though.
BTW, Holder called us "a nation of cowards" when it comes to race. For good reason...we'd lose our jobs and our freedom for our honesty. Topix allows that honesty an outlet.
Fed up Noodle

Cleveland, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware that Eric Holder was an elected official. He most certainly is a racist, though.
BTW, Holder called us "a nation of cowards" when it comes to race. For good reason...we'd lose our jobs and our freedom for our honesty. Topix allows that honesty an outlet.
My electricity was out for two hours...
I understand topix is an outlet but some of the nasty thing people say to eac hother is so uncalled for. Everyone wants to express their opinion and they can do just that without the name calling, etc.
That separates the men from the boys!
Get what I mean jelly bean?

I don't agree with all the people in govt but the only way to get them out is not to vote for them, if they hold an elective office. I think Holder is appointed....this country needs to get passed the race issues! We are all Americans and of course you have the rebels........most GOP are racists but would never admitt it..of course a lot of Dems are too! There's good and bad in all walks of life.
It's the nature of the beast!
Talk to ya later!
Nacho Vato

Van Wert, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
One to eight years! Most others are given 15 to 20 years for that crap.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Four more reasons to stop immigration......

http://www.atvn.org/news/2012/11/local-men-ch...

Four Southern California men were charged Tuesday with planning to join Al-Qaida and attempting to wage a holy war against American soldiers in Afghanistan, according to the FBI.

Sohiel Omar Kabir, 34, a Pomona resident, served in the Air Force from 2000 to 2001. Kabir and three others planned to bomb government facilities and public places overseas, according to FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

Kabir recruited three other men to assist him in carrying out his planned acts of terror. Ralph Deleon, 23, of Ontario, Miguel Vidriales, 21, an Upland resident and Arifeen Gojali, 21 of Riverside were also charged by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles for plotting to kill Americans, according to the FBI.

According to a federal complaint Deleon and Santana said they planned to engage in a "violent jihad."


The complaint also states that from August 2010 until their apprehension by federal authorities, the group conspired to provide material support and resources, including weapons of mass destruction, to aid in their planned terrorist attacks.

Santana, Gojali and Deleon were arrested Friday by the Joint Terrorism Task Force and remain in federal custody in Riverside. Kabir is detained by U.S. forces in Afghanistan.

The federal investigation is ongoing and the four men will be prosecuted in federal court in Riverside. If convicted, each man could face up to 15 years in federal prison.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
6was9 wrote:
Four more reasons to stop immigration......
http://www.atvn.org/news/2012/11/local-men-ch...
Four Southern California men were charged Tuesday with planning to join Al-Qaida and attempting to wage a holy war against American soldiers in Afghanistan, according to the FBI.
Sohiel Omar Kabir, 34, a Pomona resident, served in the Air Force from 2000 to 2001. Kabir and three others planned to bomb government facilities and public places overseas, according to FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.
Kabir recruited three other men to assist him in carrying out his planned acts of terror. Ralph Deleon, 23, of Ontario, Miguel Vidriales, 21, an Upland resident and Arifeen Gojali, 21 of Riverside were also charged by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles for plotting to kill Americans, according to the FBI.
According to a federal complaint Deleon and Santana said they planned to engage in a "violent jihad."
The complaint also states that from August 2010 until their apprehension by federal authorities, the group conspired to provide material support and resources, including weapons of mass destruction, to aid in their planned terrorist attacks.
Santana, Gojali and Deleon were arrested Friday by the Joint Terrorism Task Force and remain in federal custody in Riverside. Kabir is detained by U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
The federal investigation is ongoing and the four men will be prosecuted in federal court in Riverside. If convicted, each man could face up to 15 years in federal prison.
Fry them in pork fat
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Fed up Noodle wrote:
<quoted text>
My electricity was out for two hours...
I understand topix is an outlet but some of the nasty thing people say to eac hother is so uncalled for. Everyone wants to express their opinion and they can do just that without the name calling, etc.
That separates the men from the boys!
Get what I mean jelly bean?
I don't agree with all the people in govt but the only way to get them out is not to vote for them, if they hold an elective office. I think Holder is appointed....this country needs to get passed the race issues! We are all Americans and of course you have the rebels........most GOP are racists but would never admitt it..of course a lot of Dems are too! There's good and bad in all walks of life.
It's the nature of the beast!
Talk to ya later!
You decry name calling but call the GOP racists.

You have no legitimacy, Marxist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COP THINK - Donut Glaze Or Crystal Meth? 6 min d pants 3
Donald Trump - Dangerous 20 min d pants 17
cops 6, freddie gray 0 36 min d pants 2
African-American man shot over politics 48 min d pants 19
Don't trust Google... 1 hr Male 41
Trump won't create jobs 1 hr Posting as myself 4
News Pokemon Go Player Robbed and Shot in Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages