1. Once again, your mind is made up so you have no need to open the links because you fear what they might say.<quoted text>
1) I read the stories, as well as the University's official public statements months ago...told you that but you didn't listen. Don't need to open your links.
2) Plumbing fixtures were being damaged by people using them as foot baths...maintenance/physical services and the Administration came up with a solution, and paid for it out of student fees.
3) "Muzzie" is a derogatory term...I don't know why you think its acceptable, especially as a self professed "Christian".
4) Images of Jesus Christ suggest the imprimatur of acceptance as a state religion when placed in public schools, and therefore violate the First Amendment. There's a whole slew of appellate cases that have arrived at that conslusion. Any public school board that defies the law deserves what it gets.
2. Muzzies acted like animals and destroyed taxpayer property and are rewarded for it.
3. Muzzie is the LEAST derogatory word in my vocabulary for those filthy animals.
4. Leftists are terrified and angered at the thought kids being taught about figures who don't neatly fit in their ideology. More proof of that is found by perusing public school history texts. with their overflowing information of leftist and tertiary minority figures and scant, if any, coverage of patriotic and military figures unless they can be portrayed in a negative light.