Breitbarting DeeDee
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#23 Apr 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall being part of your whining to her about name calling.
You've earned every derisive comment, girly.
You've got it backwards, Chachi. Gokeefe was the one whining. She whines when she thinks I am calling someone names, and applauds when you do it. But that's how ya'll roll.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got it backwards, Chachi. Gokeefe was the one whining. She whines when she thinks I am calling someone names, and applauds when you do it. But that's how ya'll roll.
If you're feeling "bullied," don't let the door hit you, fairy cakes...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gokeefe was pointing toward your hypocrisy.
You taunt Catman with alcohol-related posts [like your mentor, Reader, does to Reality Speaks], and then you condemn others for mere name-calling.

One of those actions is much more offensive than the other.
You leftists pretend otherwise.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#26 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>If you're feeling "bullied," don't let the door hit you, fairy cakes...
You aren't that stupid, Cleavon. I'm just using you to point out Gokeefe's hypocrisy. Thanks.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#27 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You taunt Catman with alcohol-related posts [like your mentor, Reader, does to Reality Speaks], and then you condemn others for mere name-calling.
You have it backward too. Facts are completely foreign to you, aren't they? Gokeefe was the one crying about name calling, not me. You guys can't tell the truth to save your lives.

Location hidden

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backward too. Facts are completely foreign to you, aren't they? Gokeefe was the one crying about name calling, not me. You guys can't tell the truth to save your lives.
The facts are that you make incendiary comments to Catman regarding alcohol.
In other words, you are a hypocrite of epic proportion.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#29 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I am not the one crying about name calling. You can't be that dense.

I will try it again reallllly slowly for you.

Catman made some vile racist (or something) comment and I fired back. Gokeefe went nutty scolding me for being mean and name calling. No problem. George engages in that kind of thing constantly, yet nary a peep from Gokeefe. All I am doing is pointing out all of the opportunities that Gokeefe has to apply her sauce to the gander.

Get it? Now. You get a chance to be intellectually honest too and call Gokeefe a hypocrite. I mean, after all, if that would make me a hypocrite, certainly it makes her one. Right?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#30 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did figure out who you were mocking the other day when you called my call for peace and tolerance crazy, did you?

Location hidden

#31 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I am not the one crying about name calling. You can't be that dense.
I will try it again reallllly slowly for you.
Catman made some vile racist (or something) comment and I fired back. Gokeefe went nutty scolding me for being mean and name calling. No problem. George engages in that kind of thing constantly, yet nary a peep from Gokeefe. All I am doing is pointing out all of the opportunities that Gokeefe has to apply her sauce to the gander.
Get it? Now. You get a chance to be intellectually honest too and call Gokeefe a hypocrite. I mean, after all, if that would make me a hypocrite, certainly it makes her one. Right?
No wonder you're just a paralegal.

Location hidden

#32 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did figure out who you were mocking the other day when you called my call for peace and tolerance crazy, did you?
I was mocking you, atheist, for pretending to be Jesus.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#33 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're just a paralegal.
Ok. You are that dense. My apologies.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mocking you, atheist, for pretending to be Jesus.
No, tippy. You were mocking the words. You are going to go to Hell for that.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Big dif.

Catman has a problem and has discussed it here.

RS says he doesn't.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, tippy. You were mocking the words. You are going to go to Hell for that.
I was mocking your out-of-context use of the words.
By the way, if God doesn't exist...Hell doesn't either.

Location hidden

#37 Apr 3, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Big dif.
Catman has a problem and has discussed it here.
RS says he doesn't.
So, will you condemn Che?
S/he intends to hold everyone to her standard.

Location hidden

#38 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for you to produce any posts of mine that promote violence against named official positions in this government.
Merits, indeed...
Sheesh, George.

It was a survey.

It suggested a fantasy occupation of yours.

It didn't tell anyone (including you) to commit violence.

You on the other hand, as one example of many, titled a thread with a statement claiming that I believe that two convicted rapists were victims.

One might suppose a couple of reasons why you might do so. One might be that in your complete inability to reason beyond black and white you assume that anyone who doesn't fall in with your prescribe punishments (whatever they may be) believes that the convicted were innocent victims.

The other reason would be that you rather enjoy when I come back and put you in your place--as witnessed by multiple other similar comments during my absence.

Location hidden

#39 Apr 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, will you condemn Che?
S/he intends to hold everyone to her standard.
Yeah, I wish that Che didn't suggest to Catman that he go get a drink.

Also wish that SL and some others didn't advise him that he'd be OK if he stayed away from hard liquor or didn't drink on an empty stomach. That's pretty dangerous rationalization for an alcoholic.

But--I would also point out that when Catman is drinking he says some pretty ugly (including) racist stuff.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#40 Apr 3, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh, George.
It was a survey.
It suggested a fantasy occupation of yours.
It didn't tell anyone (including you) to commit violence.
You on the other hand, as one example of many, titled a thread with a statement claiming that I believe that two convicted rapists were victims.
One might suppose a couple of reasons why you might do so. One might be that in your complete inability to reason beyond black and white you assume that anyone who doesn't fall in with your prescribe punishments (whatever they may be) believes that the convicted were innocent victims.
The other reason would be that you rather enjoy when I come back and put you in your place--as witnessed by multiple other similar comments during my absence.
It looks like the mods disagree with your line of reasoning...every post where Duke has made his "joke" has disappeared, at not at my urging, either.
Some things simply are black and white...marriage between one man and one woman being among them. Fiscal responsibility being among them. Fundamental societal bases being among them. You losers want the colors of the rainbow represented in every issue in life so that you can be self-satisfied and spurn hard decisions, responsibility and truth.
Nobody enjoys your returns, Reader. Take that to the bank.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#41 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>It looks like the mods disagree with your line of reasoning...every post where Duke has made his "joke" has disappeared, at not at my urging, either.
Some things simply are black and white...marriage between one man and one woman being among them. Fiscal responsibility being among them. Fundamental societal bases being among them. You losers want the colors of the rainbow represented in every issue in life so that you can be self-satisfied and spurn hard decisions, responsibility and truth.
Nobody enjoys your returns, Reader. Take that to the bank.
I haven't reported him either, I've only reported one poster recently, and the mods didn't get rid of anything he posted. Despite it being clearly against the rules.

The mods are apparently not OK with threats of violence against named public officials. Recall this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#Threa...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#42 Apr 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't reported him either, I've only reported one poster recently, and the mods didn't get rid of anything he posted. Despite it being clearly against the rules.
The mods are apparently not OK with threats of violence against named public officials. Recall this guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#Threa...
Topix is probably weary of having the San Jose field office of the FBI calling every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 1 min Duke for Mayor 36
News Graduation rules 1 min the profit moo-HA... 58
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 29 min thread bumper 3
Farming Simulator 17 31 min thread bumper 126
Pappy Van Winkle 23 Year Limited Edition Bourbon 38 min sober up alchy 4
Feeding Bigfoot 👣 43 min save yourselves 7
News GOP chairman Matt Borges called out over suppor... 49 min Zoe Regen 1
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 207
Trump the Crook/Liar 15 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 15 hr Duke for Mayor 62