First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#275 Apr 6, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Yet we know you're a "lawyer," right? And allegedly male?
Tend to believe him because he displays legal knowledge from time to time when it comes up.

Whereas you, George, display a tendency to tell people all about how smart and successful you are.

Location hidden

#276 Apr 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I think your "wife" is a figment of your imagination. You post from noon to past midnight 7 days a week. You claim to work. You claim to have a wife. You claim to have children. All of that and Pope of Topix too. Not so much.
George's first wife is credible. He displays the appropriate scarring. She probably has a few stories I would believe as well.

As to his second wife--well probably. He seems pretty well-versed in the annulment process--and most people don't bother to go there without reason. And there was a time that George was off in the evenings--then presumably his wife went back on night shifts. Face it--we are his wife substitute.

One thing I don't get is that wife one and George fought for custody of a son. In family two there is a daughter in college and a son in hs. Kudos if George has just blended in wife two's daughter from a previous, or whatever. But enquiring minds do want to know.

Location hidden

#277 Apr 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I know for certain about Paco is that he is a bigot.
Oh....two things.
A wimp too.
woof
And in denial regarding both.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#278 Apr 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George's first wife is credible. He displays the appropriate scarring. She probably has a few stories I would believe as well.
As to his second wife--well probably. He seems pretty well-versed in the annulment process--and most people don't bother to go there without reason. And there was a time that George was off in the evenings--then presumably his wife went back on night shifts. Face it--we are his wife substitute.
One thing I don't get is that wife one and George fought for custody of a son. In family two there is a daughter in college and a son in hs. Kudos if George has just blended in wife two's daughter from a previous, or whatever. But enquiring minds do want to know.
George has stated previously that his son is his sole biological child.
You're not very adept at keeping facts and your own stories straight.

Further, why would your "enquiring mind" want to know anyway?

Location hidden

#279 Apr 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
George has stated previously that his son is his sole biological child.
You're not very adept at keeping facts and your own stories straight.
Further, why would your "enquiring mind" want to know anyway?

No--I don't recall particular statement. Perhaps I missed it.

I pointed out that one possibility was a blended family in which George has accepted a daughter from a previous relationship as his own--perfectly laudable. The other is that the second-wife relationship predated the end of the first marriage--or birth of George's son. That's all.

George frequently claims full ownership of both of his children--to the extent that he is convinced that they share, and always will, all of his values, including bigotry. That's pretty profound if true. More likely includes a good bit of wishful thinking--especially as other adults have played roles in their upbringing.

I'm a single parent and proud to say that I have raised my children according to my values. Even prouder to see those values continue into their adult lives. But, never something I would believe I could command, demand, control or count on.

Location hidden

#280 Apr 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I pointed out that one possibility was a blended family in which George has accepted a daughter from a previous relationship as his own--perfectly laudable. The other is that the second-wife relationship predated the end of the first marriage--or birth of George's son. That's all.
George frequently claims full ownership of both of his children--to the extent that he is convinced that they share, and always will, all of his values, including bigotry. That's pretty profound if true. More likely includes a good bit of wishful thinking--especially as other adults have played roles in their upbringing.
I'm a single parent and proud to say that I have raised my children according to my values. Even prouder to see those values continue into their adult lives. But, never something I would believe I could command, demand, control or count on.
Like all leftists, you're simply attempting to smear George's personal life because you don't like his socio-political message.

Deuteronomy 11:18-19

"You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Proverbs 22:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Even the prodigal returned to the Truth.

Location hidden

#281 Apr 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all leftists, you're simply attempting to smear George's personal life because you don't like his socio-political message.
Deuteronomy 11:18-19
"You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."
Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Even the prodigal returned to the Truth.
Cain and Abel were raised differently?

But, I don't agree with your assessment that George is some final arbiter of truth.

Location hidden

#282 Apr 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain and Abel were raised differently?
But, I don't agree with your assessment that George is some final arbiter of truth.
Cain's and Abel's parents spent "facetime" with the living God...and still sinned.

Raising one's children in the Truth is no guarantee that they will not sin. Nevertheless, God promises to be faithful to all those who do repent and believe in Him.

John 10:28-29

[Jesus:] "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand."

The consequences of one's sin either drive one to repentance and greater praise for God's mercy in light of the sin [e.g., prodigal son, King David, et al], or they drive one further away from God and further against His mercy [e.g., Cain -- God spared Cain from execution, yet -- "And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear" (Gen. 4:9-15)-- indicating that Cain was unrepentant for murdering his brother and ungrateful for God's mercy; therefore, he was not a believer.]

In the end, God is sovereign. In His omniscience, He knows our hearts and the actions proceeding therefrom before we are born, just as He knew that Esau would forfeit his spiritual birthright for material gain.

Romans 9:10-18

"And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad -- in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls -- she was told,'The older will serve the younger.' As it is written,'Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.'"

As Christian parents, we are instructed to do our best to pass the knowledge of this covenant relationship to the next generation.

Location hidden

#283 Apr 6, 2013
Oh...and I never stated that "George is some final arbiter of truth."

Christians know Who that is.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#284 Apr 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of stepparents "claim full ownership". Are you the only one allowed in your club? No one else could possibly go full throttle for a child that did not come out of their very own womb? No other adults played a role in your single motherhood?

Location hidden

#285 Apr 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of stepparents "claim full ownership". Are you the only one allowed in your club? No one else could possibly go full throttle for a child that did not come out of their very own womb? No other adults played a role in your single motherhood?
Not what I am talking about. Absolutely many non-bio parents accept not only the full responsibility of parenting, but the secret is that the whole love/bonding and relationship thing has a lot less to do with biology than most people have opportunity to know.

But, to make absolute predictions about the values and choices that will be made all through life by one's children, particularly those not yet grown, is a fairly naive position. And all the more so when influences are multiplied.

Adults make choices. And those choices may agree or disagree with what one's parents might prefer or agree with.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#286 Apr 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention, Reader...I'm tired of you "forgetting" things.
My daughter is my step-daughter. My wife was divorced from her husband when their daughter was seven years old. Two years later, her ex-husband died in an auto accident. My wife and I were married two years after that when her daughter was 11 and my son was seven.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#287 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Pay attention, Reader...I'm tired of you "forgetting" things.
My daughter is my step-daughter. My wife was divorced from her husband when their daughter was seven years old. Two years later, her ex-husband died in an auto accident. My wife and I were married two years after that when her daughter was 11 and my son was seven.
Crazy how the God fearing, family values folks created two broken homes.

Hilliard, OH

#288 Apr 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy how the God fearing, family values folks created two broken homes.
And then came together as a new, loving home.
I didn't ask for my divorce, little girl...and I have the annulment to prove it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#289 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>And then came together as a new, loving home.
I didn't ask for my divorce, little girl...and I have the annulment to prove it.
I should have known. Your broken home is different than every other broken home. Thank God homosexuals can't defile the institution of marriage, eh?

Hilliard, OH

#290 Apr 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known. Your broken home is different than every other broken home. Thank God homosexuals can't defile the institution of marriage, eh?
I personally know of at least two other situations like mine, complete with annulments. One is a colleague.
Mock all you want, little girl...I played by the rules, did all I could and today have the greatest family anyone could ask for.
You are one bitter woman.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#291 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>I personally know of at least two other situations like mine, complete with annulments. One is a colleague.
Mock all you want, little girl...I played by the rules, did all I could and today have the greatest family anyone could ask for.
You are one bitter woman.
From a numbers perspective, the greatest problem has always been illegitimacy.

Latin America has the world's highest rate of illegitimacy, it also has the world's highest murder rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 32 min They cannot kill ... 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 38 min Dear God 2,416
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,953
Dying boy gets wish to join Columbus police 1 hr Zoe Regen 1
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
ISIS recruiting women from America 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 25
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 50
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••