Another black filth, this is the most...

Another black filth, this is the most disgusting by far!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

hey now

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/528...

911 call: School bookkeeper calms down shooter
The alleged gunman had close to 500 rounds of ammunition when he entered the Georgia elementary school with an AK-47 assault rifle. On Wednesday, a portrait emerged of the school’s front office worker who dialed 911 and calmly spoke to the gunman, convincing him to surrender. NBC’s Kate Snow reports.

She should not tell him what to do, it's outrageous for her not to know her place! This boy is the victim and whites are always oppressed by blacks this just proved the case!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 22, 2013
hey now wrote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/n ightly-news/52813537/#52813537
911 call: School bookkeeper calms down shooter
The alleged gunman had close to 500 rounds of ammunition when he entered the Georgia elementary school with an AK-47 assault rifle. On Wednesday, a portrait emerged of the school’s front office worker who dialed 911 and calmly spoke to the gunman, convincing him to surrender. NBC’s Kate Snow reports.
She should not tell him what to do, it's outrageous for her not to know her place! This boy is the victim and whites are always oppressed by blacks this just proved the case!
How's middle school working out for your this year, RTP?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How's middle school working out for your this year, RTP?
Why are you busting on our researcher in all things pervert teacher and animals with only two legs?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#4 Aug 22, 2013
hey now wrote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/n ightly-news/52813537/#52813537
911 call: School bookkeeper calms down shooter
The alleged gunman had close to 500 rounds of ammunition when he entered the Georgia elementary school with an AK-47 assault rifle. On Wednesday, a portrait emerged of the school’s front office worker who dialed 911 and calmly spoke to the gunman, convincing him to surrender. NBC’s Kate Snow reports.
She should not tell him what to do, it's outrageous for her not to know her place! This boy is the victim and whites are always oppressed by blacks this just proved the case!
My money is on it being a BATF rat. With Osama in control never underestimate the lengths the marxist trash that go.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you busting on our researcher in all things pervert teacher and animals with only two legs?
-tip- smelled the imposter and nailed it. Keep in mind anyone can post as hey now, but none of the imposters can match the genius.
Enzyte Bob

Garden City, MI

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Ditto!
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Aug 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How's middle school working out for your this year, RTP?
Better than your entire grade school career, for sho.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Aug 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is on it being a BATF rat. With Osama in control never underestimate the lengths the marxist trash that go.
What's BATF
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>-tip- smelled the imposter and nailed it. Keep in mind anyone can post as hey now, but none of the imposters can match the genius.
I have my share of imposers with my brand name, you wish you had just one wanting to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Such class and grace in the WH meeting.....N. O... 2 min Reality Speaks 60
News Employee pistol-whipped in robbery at Popeyes o... 3 min They cannot kill ... 1
Donald Trump didn't win because he's Donald Trump 4 min Reality Speaks 361
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 6 min Reality Speaks 408
message for the 66 million who voted Hillary 47 min Seriouslady 26
America Held Hostage Day 40 1 hr Reality Speaks 27
Who is the Biggest Liar? 1 hr Reality Speaks 319
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 4 hr SureURight 227

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages