Acura Enzyte Glitter

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Glitter and Enzyte mjst have ran out of gas in the Acura and succumb to the elements
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Glitter and Enzyte mjst have ran out of gas in the Acura and succumb to the elements
It was vapid locked.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was vapid locked.
Too bad only about three of us will get that.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Maybe they met up with Early Grayce and Adele Corners??? How many will get that?
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 16, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
Maybe they met up with Early Grayce and Adele Corners??? How many will get that?
I get it.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 16, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was vapid locked.
E bob has some interesting subjects not especially when there was a darwin award nominee
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I banned myself again because I was spending too much time here. I'm in a continuing education class in Cleveland today, so I can play while the speaker drones on. I wonder if Douchie is sitting in my class?
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I banned myself again because I was spending too much time here. I'm in a continuing education class in Cleveland today, so I can play while the speaker drones on. I wonder if Douchie is sitting in my class?
Good to hear from you, Bob.
Do you have Glitter also?
Anyhow, don't ever ban yourself...just get drunk and forget you was on here.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#9 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Was in court all morning with crazy clients. It was quite entertaining at times. End of the year CLE's eh?

woof

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#10 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay completely the hell away from the Elk & Elk guys!
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Was in court all morning with crazy clients. It was quite entertaining at times. End of the year CLE's eh?
woof
I'm usually on top of my CLEs, but this reporting period I really let things slide. I had a total of ZERO hours so I'm taking 32 hours this month.

You can't beat the $19 per credit hour deal (versus $50 plus at other places), but I missed the Columbus classes so I have to make a few trips to Cleveland. I had already signed up and then I got a $99 coupon from the bar association, so I signed up for that one too.

I was up at 4:30 this morning, left at 5. Slept only two hours last night. This is turning out to be a long day. Thank God for the hotel internet connection.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm usually on top of my CLEs, but this reporting period I really let things slide. I had a total of ZERO hours so I'm taking 32 hours this month.
You can't beat the $19 per credit hour deal (versus $50 plus at other places), but I missed the Columbus classes so I have to make a few trips to Cleveland. I had already signed up and then I got a $99 coupon from the bar association, so I signed up for that one too.
I was up at 4:30 this morning, left at 5. Slept only two hours last night. This is turning out to be a long day. Thank God for the hotel internet connection.
Thank God mine are caught up. But if I don't get to it, I'll be in the same boat next December.

woof

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Lewis Center, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2013
If I say I'm here, it will either be interpreted that Bobby and I are one in the same or we are together in Cleveland and I'm showing him the sites. Have at it peeps.
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
If I say I'm here, it will either be interpreted that Bobby and I are one in the same or we are together in Cleveland and I'm showing him the sites. Have at it peeps.
I'm in the Beechwood area - I haven't been to that mall in ages. I wonder if it's as swanky as it used to be .... Next class in Westlake, last class at 77 & Rockside Road. I don't know why they keep changing locations ... it's the same people giving these classes.
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Love the three open lanes of I-71 to Cleveland at 6 am ... that left lane was kind of scary though. Kind of an icy sheen to it and it was 25 degrees outside. I cringed any time I passed a trucker.

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the Beechwood area - I haven't been to that mall in ages. I wonder if it's as swanky as it used to be .... Next class in Westlake, last class at 77 & Rockside Road. I don't know why they keep changing locations ... it's the same people giving these classes.
Beechwood, from my understanding is still upscale, and predominantly Jewish, right up your alley. I'm not that familiar with the west side, east side gal. Suck it up, get your continuing ed, and try to have some fun. I'm so far behind on continuing ed...thanks for the reminder.

Lewis Center, OH

#17 Dec 17, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
I don't get it...clue please

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The mall is still pretty good. I go to Nordstoms all the time.
Had I known! we could have met for lunch at Magiano's.
=~}
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#19 Dec 17, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text> Beechwood, from my understanding is still upscale, and predominantly Jewish, right up your alley. I'm not that familiar with the west side, east side gal. Suck it up, get your continuing ed, and try to have some fun. I'm so far behind on continuing ed...thanks for the reminder.
I have to go to the bathroom and the one here is filthy, not to mention that I heard some weirdo wiping up and it sounded like he was sanding something with sandpaper in there.

Do you think I'll catch anything from the toilets at Beachwood? Too many people from the "bathhouse" crowd work there so I'm hesitant. I have half a mind to pop in there. They had some very high end feces back in the day. And I'm not talking Polaris and Easton, I mean the next tier above that.

Not that I'm going to buy anything, but I do like to look occasionally.
Enzyte Bob

Solon, OH

#20 Dec 17, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The mall is still pretty good. I go to Nordstoms all the time.
Had I known! we could have met for lunch at Magiano's.
=~}
Has the mall ever been remodeled, or do they still have all that wood accents from the 1980's? Last time I was in that old Higbees (Dillard's) it looked like a relic from the 1970's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 min Male 3,545
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Duke for Mayor 31,486
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 10 min Duke for Mayor 6
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 10 min BizzyBee 29
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 33 min Obama is Bush wit... 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Timer 958
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 24
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance