Senator Portman Sells Out

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#210 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have advised your friends and neighbors decades ago to stop beating them up, bullying them, and ostracizing them.
See what happens when people realize they don't have to take your shit anymore?
woof
I know of no one who does such.
In fact, studies have proven that homosexual domestic violence exceeds that of violence perpetrated by strangers.

The parallels to Progressives' cries of "Racism!" while ignoring black-on-black violence are amazing.

You guys have a story...and you're sticking to it.
Even if it's bullshit.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#211 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Public nudity and public sx are different things, Reader.
But, yes, San Francisco residents finally had enough of the nonsense practiced by their homosexual community [gay men walking the streets au naturel] and lobbied for a ban last year.
I kinda hate to bring this up, but according to the fairy tale, didn't Adam and Eve have public intercourse?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#212 Mar 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
tip is afraid that some day some one will invite him to a same-sex wedding.
It's OK, ol boy. They can invite you, but they can't make you go.
It may surprise you to know, Reader, that I have received such an invitation...which I politely declined.

As a Christian, I cannot stand as a witness/supporter of a relationship specifically condemned by God.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#213 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda hate to bring this up, but according to the <slur> didn't Adam and Eve have public intercourse?
woof
Tree falls in forest, no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound???

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#214 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda hate to bring this up, but according to the fairy tale, didn't Adam and Eve have public intercourse?
woof
Where was the public?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#216 Mar 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tree falls in forest, no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound???
yes

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#217 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
It may surprise you to know, Reader, that I have received such an invitation...which I politely declined.
As a Christian, I cannot stand as a witness/supporter of a relationship specifically condemned by God.
Here's a little secret:

God didn't write the bible.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#218 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Where was the public?
Out riding a dinosaur? I don't know. I don't believe that fairy tale.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#219 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of no one who does such.
In fact, studies have proven that homosexual domestic violence exceeds that of violence perpetrated by strangers.
The parallels to Progressives' cries of "Racism!" while ignoring black-on-black violence are amazing.
You guys have a story...and you're sticking to it.
Even if it's bullshit.
That's an interesting dodge, but its pointlessly irrelevant.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#220 Mar 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility on "free exercise" is weak to me.
Explain Karl. You are the ones bring your religious beliefs into the public sphere as a means to justify interfering with the individual rights of others, not the other way around.

As soon as you take that step, you had better expect that you might face opposition. That's the way it works here. I'm not interfering with your right to exercise your religion. Carry on.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#221 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...poor widdle queers...
Thanks for proving my point, "Christian".

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#222 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain Karl. You are the ones bring your religious beliefs into the public sphere as a means to justify interfering with the individual rights of others, not the other way around.
As soon as you take that step, you had better expect that you might face opposition. That's the way it works here. I'm not interfering with your right to exercise your religion. Carry on.
woof
You hate us, I get that.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#223 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point, "Christian".
woof
Even Jesus called out sinners.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#224 Mar 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Out riding a dinosaur? I don't know. I don't believe that fairy tale.
woof
It's a parable.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#225 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Even Jesus called out sinners.
You're certainly not Him, and neither is Tippy.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#226 Mar 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate us, I get that.
I don't hate you Karl. I hate what you do in the name of God. You do realize, that is what the passage about "mocking" really means, don't you?

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#227 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Public nudity and public sx are different things, Reader.
But, yes, San Francisco residents finally had enough of the nonsense practiced by their homosexual community [gay men walking the streets au naturel] and lobbied for a ban last year.
When you see a naked man walking down the street, how do you know if he's gay?

And does it matter?

But your source was absolutely wrong about the laws being changed or ignored during Pride.

What a surprise, eh?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#228 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "playing dumb" game today is top-notch.
You should win an award.
Perhaps become a protected class of your own.
Unresponsive.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#229 Mar 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Constitutional right denied U.S. homosexuals.
Any one will do.
Equal protection under the law.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#230 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...poor widdle queers...
See--this is the kind of thing that people see differently when it's their own kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 12 min jonjedi 2,915
Donald Trump Administration 13 min jonjedi 706
Disappearing threads 50 min jonjedi 2
The Lost Art of Conversation 1 hr jonjedi 20
Breaking news....... 1 hr jonjedi 96
jonjedi 2 hr jonjedi 43
World Rankiings ? 2 hr jonjedi 3
Odds of Trump's impeachment 5 hr jonjedi 308

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages