Who remembers Manson and his followers?

Who remembers Manson and his followers?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#1 Jan 25, 2014
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ma...

This is as evil as evil gets!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.history.com/this-da y-in-history/manson-and-follow ers-convicted
Karl reminds me of Manson. Helter skelter!

BLOCKHEADS!

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww,
Why?
Lol

BLOCKHEADS!

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I posted a pic of Beany yesterday and it's still not showing.
How's the weather there? It's so bad here, can hardly see anything.
Show Snoveler

Blacklick, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2014
My daughter is taller than Charles Manson. She was whining about being "only" 5' 6" tall so I made her day with that little tidbit. Manson is 5' 2" tall.

BLOCKHEADS!

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Show Snoveler wrote:
My daughter is taller than Charles Manson. She was whining about being "only" 5' 6" tall so I made her day with that little tidbit. Manson is 5' 2" tall.
I am 5' 3/4 "

She has to take after someone tall in the family.
Good for her!!!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I posted a pic of Beany yesterday and it's still not showing.
How's the weather there? It's so bad here, can hardly see anything.
I do not see it. Try reposting it after cleaning your cookies.

It is already 20 degrees here so I am digging the heat wave while it lasts, even though there is light snow and a breeze.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see it. Try reposting it after cleaning your cookies.
It is already 20 degrees here so I am digging the heat wave while it lasts, even though there is light snow and a breeze.
I've got 10 degrees and heavy snow and wind with 2-3 foot drifts everywhere. This should be a fun one to dig out of.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2014
A quote from Charlie April 20, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-manson-calls...

Manson went on to express fears about the health of the global environment.
"If we don't wake up to that, there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere," Manson said in the interview from Corcoran State Prison in California. "We've got to put everything in one, everything in one world, everything in one world now. If it doesn't come to one world now, there'll be no planet, there'll be no life on the planet."

Sound familiar?

I see a Nobel Peace Prize in Charlies future.........possibly a cabinet position.....
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.history.com/this-da y-in-history/manson-and-follow ers-convicted
Manson was the dark side of the Hippie movement of 1969. The message from the Woodstock concert that year was peace and love but it all went down with the Altamont Concert where the Hell's Angels killed a man during the Rolling Stones segment as well as the, then unheard of savagery of Manson killings. Manson himself took no part in the killings but had his minions do the dirty work for him.

Manson inspired the whole concept of criminal profiling and criminology but his real aim was to start a race war between Blacks and Whites, Blacks would win but be unable to run things and turn power over to Manson per the Book "Helter Skelter" by Vince Buglosi (spelling).

BLOCKHEADS!

#11 Jan 25, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Manson was the dark side of the Hippie movement of 1969. The message from the Woodstock concert that year was peace and love but it all went down with the Altamont Concert where the Hell's Angels killed a man during the Rolling Stones segment as well as the, then unheard of savagery of Manson killings. Manson himself took no part in the killings but had his minions do the dirty work for him.
Manson inspired the whole concept of criminal profiling and criminology but his real aim was to start a race war between Blacks and Whites, Blacks would win but be unable to run things and turn power over to Manson per the Book "Helter Skelter" by Vince Buglosi (spelling).
Lived through the whole ordeal when it happened. Read Helter Skelter as soon as it hit the book shelves. In fact I may still have the book somewhere.
I think it blew everyone away how they massacred and killed the Hollywood people.
Sharon Tate was pregnant, etc. I don't want to go into the details. They were brutal, and he also controlled his puppets in jail.
Sick SOB! You would think he would have croaked or be killed by now. I think he's in solitary though. Ugh! He's evil, demented, and ugly as they come

BLOCKHEADS!

#12 Jan 25, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
A quote from Charlie April 20, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-manson-calls...
Manson went on to express fears about the health of the global environment.
"If we don't wake up to that, there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere," Manson said in the interview from Corcoran State Prison in California. "We've got to put everything in one, everything in one world, everything in one world now. If it doesn't come to one world now, there'll be no planet, there'll be no life on the planet."
Sound familiar?
I see a Nobel Peace Prize in Charlies future.........possibly a cabinet position.....
OMG, he must have got hold of Joel and Al's up to the minute " How to Get Rich Schemes" magazine.....
Ala al jezeera( spelling?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J. Trump 2 hr White Fangs 2
Democrats Will get Best Possible Deal. Republic... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 4 hr They cannot kill ... 182
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 5 hr d pants 60
Trump BALD HEAD 5 hr d pants 234
News More snow, below-freezing temperatures expected... 5 hr C Kersey 3
DEPORT ILLEGALS TODAY ! If you have a problem w... 6 hr T TigerWoods 10
John Corby died Jan 20. 2018 6 hr 35angel 36
News WTVN-AM radio host John Corby dies at age 61 7 hr Reality Speaks 14
Republicans: Shut Down Gov't, Cover some Tax Re... 7 hr Reality Speaks 79
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Sat 404 not found 345

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages