Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ma...

This is as evil as evil gets!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.history.com/this-da y-in-history/manson-and-follow ers-convicted
Karl reminds me of Manson. Helter skelter!

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww,
Why?
Lol

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I posted a pic of Beany yesterday and it's still not showing.
How's the weather there? It's so bad here, can hardly see anything.
Show Snoveler

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

My daughter is taller than Charles Manson. She was whining about being "only" 5' 6" tall so I made her day with that little tidbit. Manson is 5' 2" tall.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Show Snoveler wrote:
My daughter is taller than Charles Manson. She was whining about being "only" 5' 6" tall so I made her day with that little tidbit. Manson is 5' 2" tall.
I am 5' 3/4 "

She has to take after someone tall in the family.
Good for her!!!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I posted a pic of Beany yesterday and it's still not showing.
How's the weather there? It's so bad here, can hardly see anything.
I do not see it. Try reposting it after cleaning your cookies.

It is already 20 degrees here so I am digging the heat wave while it lasts, even though there is light snow and a breeze.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see it. Try reposting it after cleaning your cookies.
It is already 20 degrees here so I am digging the heat wave while it lasts, even though there is light snow and a breeze.
I've got 10 degrees and heavy snow and wind with 2-3 foot drifts everywhere. This should be a fun one to dig out of.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

A quote from Charlie April 20, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-manson-calls...

Manson went on to express fears about the health of the global environment.
"If we don't wake up to that, there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere," Manson said in the interview from Corcoran State Prison in California. "We've got to put everything in one, everything in one world, everything in one world now. If it doesn't come to one world now, there'll be no planet, there'll be no life on the planet."

Sound familiar?

I see a Nobel Peace Prize in Charlies future.........possibly a cabinet position.....
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.history.com/this-da y-in-history/manson-and-follow ers-convicted
Manson was the dark side of the Hippie movement of 1969. The message from the Woodstock concert that year was peace and love but it all went down with the Altamont Concert where the Hell's Angels killed a man during the Rolling Stones segment as well as the, then unheard of savagery of Manson killings. Manson himself took no part in the killings but had his minions do the dirty work for him.

Manson inspired the whole concept of criminal profiling and criminology but his real aim was to start a race war between Blacks and Whites, Blacks would win but be unable to run things and turn power over to Manson per the Book "Helter Skelter" by Vince Buglosi (spelling).

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Manson was the dark side of the Hippie movement of 1969. The message from the Woodstock concert that year was peace and love but it all went down with the Altamont Concert where the Hell's Angels killed a man during the Rolling Stones segment as well as the, then unheard of savagery of Manson killings. Manson himself took no part in the killings but had his minions do the dirty work for him.
Manson inspired the whole concept of criminal profiling and criminology but his real aim was to start a race war between Blacks and Whites, Blacks would win but be unable to run things and turn power over to Manson per the Book "Helter Skelter" by Vince Buglosi (spelling).
Lived through the whole ordeal when it happened. Read Helter Skelter as soon as it hit the book shelves. In fact I may still have the book somewhere.
I think it blew everyone away how they massacred and killed the Hollywood people.
Sharon Tate was pregnant, etc. I don't want to go into the details. They were brutal, and he also controlled his puppets in jail.
Sick SOB! You would think he would have croaked or be killed by now. I think he's in solitary though. Ugh! He's evil, demented, and ugly as they come

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
A quote from Charlie April 20, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-manson-calls...
Manson went on to express fears about the health of the global environment.
"If we don't wake up to that, there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere," Manson said in the interview from Corcoran State Prison in California. "We've got to put everything in one, everything in one world, everything in one world now. If it doesn't come to one world now, there'll be no planet, there'll be no life on the planet."
Sound familiar?
I see a Nobel Peace Prize in Charlies future.........possibly a cabinet position.....
OMG, he must have got hold of Joel and Al's up to the minute " How to Get Rich Schemes" magazine.....
Ala al jezeera( spelling?)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ted cruz: congress should impeach eric holder 3 min They cannot kill a Spook 6
Hillary’s Glasses? 4 min Seriouslady 14
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 14 min Oliver Canterberry 47
State University Wants to be "Less White" 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 24
Casual Marijuana Use Linked To Brain Abnormali... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Pollen Vortex 2 hr Zoe Regen 3
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 3 hr Real Tea Party 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 15 hr magic man 1,915
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance