Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#392 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Always. And up all night...when my wife has an overnight shift on weekends I usually sleep poorly.
I'll have to look at the document you posted. Tomorrow, when I can see straight.
Is it me, or do you think it's strange that while Che was off the radar, WW shows up sounding very non-WW like? And as soon as WW's last post, Che reappears?

Why Is RS now Reality check?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#393 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those attorneys saw you coming a mile away.
These attorneys do not run a one man show out of their basements.
They are partners in big name firms in PA, DC, NY and FL, most with foreign offices also.
Because of who I work for, they take my calls immediately (most of them answer their own phones) or return my calls quickly.
Over 25 years we've formed close bonds. One of their sons pracices in Ohio.
You're, if you are an attorney, a hack, and since you stated you take money, doesn't matter if it's $5. bucks, and then don't return clients calls, plus doodle on the internet 'simutaneously' while 'working', you're a thief. That simple.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#394 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. My dad told me when I was in high school that no woman was worth going to jail over out of anger.
Soooooo. It pretty much runs in the family, then.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#395 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have been running your mouth all night about something you didn't even read. Priceless.
I have? I made one statement in support of gokeefe. You really have an odd idea of what constitutes "mouth running," don't you little girl?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#396 Mar 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Paco. It is hard to believe what happened, isn't it? Not just in Cleveland either.
There are databases like this documenting horrible crimes committed by the hierarchy all over the globe:
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/Louisvil...
If some wish to insist upon living in denial about what those in positions of authority did, they will continue to do so.
Carry on.
woof
Only you could take a conversation about ONE incident that Che allegedly was privy to and turn it into the idea of worldwide denial of events we all know took place.
Is that how you lie your way through an average day in court, "lawyer"?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#397 Mar 23, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
George is cracking up. I think he is on the verge of an emotionally shattering confession about his experiences as an altar boy.
Naturally Johnson, the resident homosexual and all around scum bag appears with his d-ick in hand for a quick stroke off.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#398 Mar 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
These attorneys do not run a one man show out of their basements.
They are partners in big name firms in PA, DC, NY and FL, most with foreign offices also.
Because of who I work for, they take my calls immediately (most of them answer their own phones) or return my calls quickly.
Over 25 years we've formed close bonds. One of their sons pracices in Ohio.
You're, if you are an attorney, a hack, and since you stated you take money, doesn't matter if it's $5. bucks, and then don't return clients calls, plus doodle on the internet 'simutaneously' while 'working', you're a thief. That simple.
Because the law is a multi-faceted profession that you don't work in or fully understand, I can assure you that you would be quite surprised to find out how many extremely competent, highly experienced, fully licensed, honest and ethical, hard-working people operate their practices from their homes.

Because of the internet, cell-phones, and availability of online legal databases, doing so saves thousands of dollars in overhead, expenses, and salaries, and its easy to do if you are working in an area of the law that rarely necessitates attorney/client office visits. Those can take place at court, by telephone, or in a client's home.

I suppose you feel its more ethical to unnecessarily charge clients an outrageously high hourly rate that includes in it the costs of overpriced office space, utilities, recreational facilities for partners and employees, business lunches and dinners and the like as opposed to dumping those costs, and charging a reasonable fee.

The truth is, employees of large law firms surf the net just like I do for purposes of providing an occasional diversion. I don't cheat my clients out of anything. I work in an area of the law that doesn't require that I force my clients to pay for lots of bells and whistles that aren't needed. I answer my own phone and return my clients' calls. I'm not engaged in a field of the law that requires a large support staff, like med-mal, torts, or patents. Probably close to 30% of the attorneys who toil in the same field I do operate in the same manner...solo practitioners working out of and office in their home, because it makes good sense.

You can believe me, or not.

But feel free to retain your myopic perspective if it makes you feel better.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#399 Mar 23, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo. It pretty much runs in the family, then.
Common sense? I'd say so,
That was lame, even for a shaft swallower like you, rainbow bright.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#400 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Only you could take a conversation about ONE incident that Che allegedly was privy to and turn it into the idea of worldwide denial of events we all know took place.
Is that how you lie your way through an average day in court, "lawyer"?
Glad to have you back, Paco.

Now get in there and DENY those hush money payments. Give it your best shot.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#401 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have been running your mouth all night about something you didn't even read. Priceless.
Looking back, I made THREE single sentence posts of support for gokeefe's position since post #260, approximately 24 hours ago.
I won't hold my breath for your correction of your post.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#402 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense? I'd say so,
That was lame, even for a shaft swallower like you, rainbow bright.
How are you today? I'm watching action movies,and waiting for Socky Jr to drop her babies in my bathroom.I want to thank you and all the others who supported me last month when I had that problem.I am doing so much better now that I got the shyt scared out of me over that.I still drink,but far far less than before.This weather is screwing me over big time,but I know I will be able to handle this thanks to you people.I just wish we could all get along and stop fighting,but that's Topix,right?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#403 Mar 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
These attorneys do not run a one man show out of their basements.
They are partners in big name firms in PA, DC, NY and FL, most with foreign offices also.
Because of who I work for, they take my calls immediately (most of them answer their own phones) or return my calls quickly.
Over 25 years we've formed close bonds. One of their sons pracices in Ohio.
You're, if you are an attorney, a hack, and since you stated you take money, doesn't matter if it's $5. bucks, and then don't return clients calls, plus doodle on the internet 'simutaneously' while 'working', you're a thief. That simple.
Wow. Someone is all worked up today. That's almost Unibomber crazy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#404 Mar 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How are you today? I'm watching action movies,and waiting for Socky Jr to drop her babies in my bathroom.I want to thank you and all the others who supported me last month when I had that problem.I am doing so much better now that I got the shyt scared out of me over that.I still drink,but far far less than before.This weather is screwing me over big time,but I know I will be able to handle this thanks to you people.I just wish we could all get along and stop fighting,but that's Topix,right?
Glad to see you back and feeling well, Dave. Don't ever hesitate to ask for support from us, we're glad to help any way we can.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#405 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Looking back, I made THREE single sentence posts of support for gokeefe's position since post #260, approximately 24 hours ago.
I won't hold my breath for your correction of your post.
Right. You were supporting her in her interpretation of a document you didn't read. Pretty typical.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#406 Mar 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I answer my own phone and return my clients' calls.

Probably close to 30% of the attorneys who toil in the same field I do operate in the same manner...solo practitioners working out of and office in their home, because it makes good sense.
You can believe me, or not.
In post 321 you stated you did not answer calls when certain clients numbers popped up, and you did not their return calls.

Now you change your story.

I think that at least 80% of those solo practioners, working out of their basements are doing so because no big firm wants them. Or they are semi-retired and do a few simple wills or real estate closings, etc.

So, no, I don't believe you.

btw, the best criminal attorney in DE, for my money, is a one man show. He operates out of a brownstone house, not far from the court, has a full staff and the building is office only. He's been sought after by many firms in DE and out. We are well acquainted because of NFL tickets.

Now why you have gotten so vicious towards the Catholic church in a discussion about a criminal rape of a girl, is beyond me. I'm not Catholic, but I harbor no 'seething hatred' like you do.

And you cannot demonize the entire Catholic clergy over the acts of a few. As I stated before, once this became 'popular', I imagine there were many frivilous suits filed strickly for the money.

Woefully, child abuse is not confined to any one group.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#407 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You were supporting her in her interpretation of a document you didn't read. Pretty typical.
Her arguments still seem to make a lot more sense than yours. it's hard to take seriously any statements from someone who hates our troops so much that they wish them harm by not having the resources to protect themselves.
You're right there with Reader and her 9/11 comments.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#408 Mar 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
In post 321 you stated you did not answer calls when certain clients numbers popped up, and you did not their return calls.
Now you change your story.
Bar none, you are the stupidest poster on this forum. Others are crazier. Others are more nefarious. But none are more stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#409 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Her arguments still seem to make a lot more sense than yours. it's hard to take seriously any statements from someone who hates our troops so much that they wish them harm by not having the resources to protect themselves.
You're right there with Reader and her 9/11 comments.
Spin away, Georgie, spin away. I am so far in your head all you have is the "He hates the troops" routine.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#410 Mar 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How are you today? I'm watching action movies,and waiting for Socky Jr to drop her babies in my bathroom.I want to thank you and all the others who supported me last month when I had that problem.I am doing so much better now that I got the shyt scared out of me over that.I still drink,but far far less than before.This weather is screwing me over big time,but I know I will be able to handle this thanks to you people.I just wish we could all get along and stop fighting,but that's Topix,right?
So glad to hear from you. You need anything, all you have to do is reach out, you know that. So have you been able to pet the other cat yet?
I feed my feral cats everyday. No mice in my house or garage.
Sorry about the fussing, Dave. Seems like some posters have to challenge everything and the rest of us get sucked into it.
I HAVE to make time to PM you about purple martin advice! House is up. Decoys in place and the CD of their 'daytime chatter' is playing. Other than that, I'm lost on the subject.:-/
Get an electric blanket.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#411 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Her arguments still seem to make a lot more sense than yours. it's hard to take seriously any statements from someone who hates our troops so much that they wish them harm by not having the resources to protect themselves.
You're right there with Reader and her 9/11 comments.
And aborting late term babies for 'economic' reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 50 min Big Papa Tea 321
Scammer 55 min GlitterSucks 9
Transportation Insider: Outgoing COTA trustee p... 1 hr Latrina Waters 5
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 1 hr GlitterSucks 1
I found Mr Tea 1 hr Big Papa Tea 12
Joe Cocker is dead. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 2 hr BizzyBee 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr Neutral Party 4,842
COPS lives MATTER 15 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:09 am PST

NBC Sports 4:09AM
Johnny Manziel doesn't leave much tape, but wants to be the guy in Cleveland
NFL 5:51 AM
Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?