Comments
41 - 60 of 159 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2013
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I get that you're desperately trying to rationalize your own hypocrisy and self loathing.
Hello Pot??? This is the kettle.....

Self loathing??? Nope, sorry junior. I'm quite happy and proud of where I come from. Unlike "so called" black conservatives, I don't advance in society based on the work of our people hostorically, then choose to mock the system that got me there. Clarence Thomas is the perfect example. he got where he is based on Affirmative Action and now wants to destroy the ladder for others. If that ain't self-hatred, I don't know what is. Purely hypocritical and unworthy of a black male. Playing the Uncle Tom dance to his "white" brethren" so that he can get an invitation to massa's table. Alveda King -- she's the same way. MLK was a supporter of gay peopel and gay people's rights (lookup Bayard Rustin) and she uses the church to demonize an entire section of people based on their sexuality.

You can see it in all of these black conservatives. They betray their history.

Trust me, Martin Luther King would've been proud to stand at the side of Barack Obama!!! Ain't no doubt about that !!!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to know that you endorse comments about forced sodomy. Thank you for that very disturbing glimpse into your soul.
You have zero insight into my soul what so ever. There are several on this thread that spit whatever they are drinking out their nares.

I don't have time for you. Keep living in la la land.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pot??? This is the kettle.....
Self loathing??? Nope, sorry junior. I'm quite happy and proud of where I come from. Unlike "so called" black conservatives, I don't advance in society based on the work of our people hostorically, then choose to mock the system that got me there. Clarence Thomas is the perfect example. he got where he is based on Affirmative Action and now wants to destroy the ladder for others. If that ain't self-hatred, I don't know what is. Purely hypocritical and unworthy of a black male. Playing the Uncle Tom dance to his "white" brethren" so that he can get an invitation to massa's table. Alveda King -- she's the same way. MLK was a supporter of gay peopel and gay people's rights (lookup Bayard Rustin) and she uses the church to demonize an entire section of people based on their sexuality.
You can see it in all of these black conservatives. They betray their history.
Trust me, Martin Luther King would've been proud to stand at the side of Barack Obama!!! Ain't no doubt about that !!!
Explain to us how men like Walter Williams, Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell, all born, raised and educated before Affirmative Action, fit into your plantation mentality.
And while MLK, may have been a personal friend and confidante of Rustin, had the average black been aware of Rustin's background, the damage to King's work would have been substantial.
To think that King would have agreed with Obama across the board is pure fantasy on your part. Abortion comes to mind immediately. So does the overt divisiveness Obama revels in.
Try again.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pot??? This is the kettle.....
Self loathing??? Nope, sorry junior. I'm quite happy and proud of where I come from. Unlike "so called" black conservatives, I don't advance in society based on the work of our people hostorically, then choose to mock the system that got me there. Clarence Thomas is the perfect example. he got where he is based on Affirmative Action and now wants to destroy the ladder for others. If that ain't self-hatred, I don't know what is. Purely hypocritical and unworthy of a black male. Playing the Uncle Tom dance to his "white" brethren" so that he can get an invitation to massa's table. Alveda King -- she's the same way. MLK was a supporter of gay peopel and gay people's rights (lookup Bayard Rustin) and she uses the church to demonize an entire section of people based on their sexuality.
You can see it in all of these black conservatives. They betray their history.
Trust me, Martin Luther King would've been proud to stand at the side of Barack Obama!!! Ain't no doubt about that !!!
Until your skin pigment is not the decisive factor in all of your your views, you remain useless in building a cohesive society that includes everyone.........

Sorry but you are part of the problem..........
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You have zero insight into my soul what so ever. There are several on this thread that spit whatever they are drinking out their nares.
I don't have time for you. Keep living in la la land.
Keep on being the Topix Butt Insertion Cheerleader. That's totally your call.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on being the Topix Butt Insertion Cheerleader. That's totally your call.
That comment got you wet huh?

Since: Jan 12

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings me to another question. WHEN are they going to take the words 'colored people' out of the NAACP? If a white person used the phrase, there would have to be a new law put forth barring it from speech.
:-) When someone said to my mother 'he's colored', She'd shoot back,'Really? What color is he? Blue? Green?' That's how I was raised.
When someone said the same thing to my mother she said, "Yes, he's' colored' sweetie. He turns red when he's angry or embarrassed, turns blue when he's sick, and turns green when he envys" .

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 5, 2013
 
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That comment got you wet huh?
I don't think the little worm knows what that means. Or care.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> When someone said the same thing to my mother she said, "Yes, he's' colored' sweetie. He turns red when he's angry or embarrassed, turns blue when he's sick, and turns green when he envys" .
Until your skin pigment is not the decisive factor in all of your your views, you remain useless in building a cohesive society that includes everyone.........

Sorry but you are part of the problem..........

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Scheherazade wrote:
I don't speak for ALL black people, but I can tell you that many of us do not feel that the NAACP needs to change its name, purely based on its name as an historical context. If we were to change the name based on the changing demographic of African americans, a substantive part of its history could be lost. That's not what many of us (again, not ALL) would like to see happen. Preserving the NAACP name in its historical moniker gives validity to the purpose of the organization's creation and helps those in the future know from whence we came.
Again, this is one of those situations where black people as anintegral part of society collectively decide how the term is to be used, which is the way it should be. no one gets to tell us when, how or if we should be offended......
But it's fine for you to tell ME is offends me? Or what and how any term may be used? Not in my world, Bud. I hear these rappers, black and white, in their so called 'music' using the 'n' word, bitch, whore, and worse....I'm offended and that's up to me, not you or anyone else.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 5, 2013
 
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to us how men like Walter Williams, Herman Cain and Thomas Sowell, all born, raised and educated before Affirmative Action, fit into your plantation mentality.
And while MLK, may have been a personal friend and confidante of Rustin, had the average black been aware of Rustin's background, the damage to King's work would have been substantial.
To think that King would have agreed with Obama across the board is pure fantasy on your part. Abortion comes to mind immediately. So does the overt divisiveness Obama revels in.
Try again.
MLK Jr's wife received an award from Planned Parenthood.

He was a leftist down the line.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>

You can see it in all of these black conservatives. They betray their history.
Thank you for agreeing with me that every single white liberal is a race traitor.
bosco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 5, 2013
 
In my circle, I have to count on that man whether Black or White. My service in the military taught me that you have a commitment to duty and that man or woman beside you can also be your salvation.

Since: Jan 12

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 5, 2013
 
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Until your skin pigment is not the decisive factor in all of your your views, you remain useless in building a cohesive society that includes everyone.........
Sorry but you are part of the problem..........
Until your absence of skin pigment is not the decisive factor in all of your bigoted rhetoric about superiority, you will continue to be challenged by people who know your worldview is total BS, there will be no social cohesion.

Since: Jan 12

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 5, 2013
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's fine for you to tell ME is offends me? Or what and how any term may be used? Not in my world, Bud. I hear these rappers, black and white, in their so called 'music' using the 'n' word, bitch, whore, and worse....I'm offended and that's up to me, not you or anyone else.
Blame the Zionist who owns the record companies and distribution networks for peddling that garbage to urban youth.

Since: Jan 12

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 5, 2013
 
bosco wrote:
In my circle, I have to count on that man whether Black or White. My service in the military taught me that you have a commitment to duty and that man or woman beside you can also be your salvation.
So why are bigots who nail up confederate and Nazi flags in their barracks tolerated? Do you see any Black Separatist Militant flags being so proudly displayed in the Armed Services of the United States?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Blame the Zionist who owns the record companies and distribution networks for peddling that garbage to urban youth.
I had no idea that Diddy was a Zionist.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> So why are bigots who nail up confederate and Nazi flags in their barracks tolerated? Do you see any Black Separatist Militant flags being so proudly displayed in the Armed Services of the United States?
I dare you to show me any evidence of that sh!t being tolerated in ANY US military housing unit in the last 40 years.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Nov 5, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text> you win the cupcake topper position.
That is breaking major food and health codes, sweetie. Imagine the epidemic of unidentifiable, lethal mutated bacteria.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is breaking major food and health codes, sweetie. Imagine the epidemic of unidentifiable, lethal mutated bacteria.
Well you know I don't eat sweets so I could care less what goobly goblins are there. I would advise all of you to refrain from licking cupcake toppers. Gawd, I just grossed myself out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 46 min d pantz 94
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 59 min d pantz 51
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr d pantz 29,467
Peeping Tom Films Woman Through Window In North... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
How To Cut A Watermelon in Under A Minute 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 8 hr yeah baby yeah 6
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••