White Man Refuses to Shake Black Man's Hand

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It so much fun when all you have is sodomy comments. You wingnuts are soooooooo smart.
Sorry little 0.0.

but when you talk out ur ayse....where else can the conversion go?

Really cupcake, you just don't have much to say, you're fairly unintelligent and frankly you're just boring..........

WOLF

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 5, 2013
 
Given their legacy, I'd be a bit leery of associating with any black person named Jackson. Just saying.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Race has nothing to do with it. There are a few folks I refuse to acknowledge in any way because of the character, or lack of it, they have shown in the past.

Doesn't have a damn thing to do with their gender, age, race or anything else but only to do with what they have shown me. You earn the respect you are given.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Using Alveda King as a representative of the black population is just plain wrong. She's betrayed MLKs legacy in her antipathy towards the NAACP and President Obama, and sher betrays many of us in the black community for her judgments against the LGBT population.

SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT US !!! and if you choose to side with her then we know that you don't know whatchu be talkin bout, Willis!!!

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Scheherazade wrote:
Using Alveda King as a representative of the black population is just plain wrong. She's betrayed MLKs legacy in her antipathy towards the NAACP and President Obama, and sher betrays many of us in the black community for her judgments against the LGBT population.
SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT US !!! and if you choose to side with her then we know that you don't know whatchu be talkin bout, Willis!!!
As far as I was aware, being black did not automatically mean you have to be left-wing, like the NAACP, or Obama.

By your same standard, every white liberal is a race traitor.

Do you really want to play that game???

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Scheherazade wrote:
Using Alveda King as a representative of the black population is just plain wrong. She's betrayed MLKs legacy in her antipathy towards the NAACP and President Obama, and sher betrays many of us in the black community for her judgments against the LGBT population.
SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT US !!! and if you choose to side with her then we know that you don't know whatchu be talkin bout, Willis!!!
See why we call blacks like you Democrat plantation slaves?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It so much fun when all you have is sodomy comments. You wingnuts are soooooooo smart.
The "wingnuts" are more than willing to listen/comprehend a well written op-ed. You illicit the responses you receive based on your froot loop for brains. Georgie, et al are more than willing to have a conversation/argument with me respectfully. If you think their comments are petty, you win the cupcake topper position.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>See why we call blacks like you Democrat plantation slaves?
I wonder if he would've shook his hand if it was a New Black Panther Party member? They're socialist, right! No I don't think he would have. How about if it were a New Black Panther Party guy, would he shake his hand? They're socialist! I doubt if he would have. What about a black who drives a city bus and supports raises, healthcare, and vacation time...I bet he'd shake his hand! Whatda think, Nate Martinez?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if he would've shook his hand if it was a New Black Panther Party member? They're socialist, right! No I don't think he would have. How about if it were a New Black Panther Party guy, would he shake his hand? They're socialist! I doubt if he would have. What about a black who drives a city bus and supports raises, healthcare, and vacation time...I bet he'd shake his hand! Whatda think, Nate Martinez?
The bus driver apparently doesn't understand market economics.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 5, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I was aware, being black did not automatically mean you have to be left-wing, like the NAACP, or Obama.
By your same standard, every white liberal is a race traitor.
Do you really want to play that game???
Which brings me to another question. WHEN are they going to take the words 'colored people' out of the NAACP? If a white person used the phrase, there would have to be a new law put forth barring it from speech.

:-) When someone said to my mother 'he's colored', She'd shoot back,'Really? What color is he? Blue? Green?' That's how I was raised.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I don't speak for ALL black people, but I can tell you that many of us do not feel that the NAACP needs to change its name, purely based on its name as an historical context. If we were to change the name based on the changing demographic of African americans, a substantive part of its history could be lost. That's not what many of us (again, not ALL) would like to see happen. Preserving the NAACP name in its historical moniker gives validity to the purpose of the organization's creation and helps those in the future know from whence we came.

Again, this is one of those situations where black people as anintegral part of society collectively decide how the term is to be used, which is the way it should be. no one gets to tell us when, how or if we should be offended......
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 5, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>The "wingnuts" are more than willing to listen/comprehend a well written op-ed. You illicit the responses you receive based on your froot loop for brains. Georgie, et al are more than willing to have a conversation/argument with me respectfully. If you think their comments are petty, you win the cupcake topper position.
Really? Here is my comment that elicited the sodomy reply.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, what Duke said.
Now what in that comment earned a post about forcing things into my anuus?
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>See why we call blacks like you Democrat plantation slaves?
You use that terminology because it's the only frame of reference you have for people that don't agreewith you. you don't have the cognitive ability to look beyond your giht-wing, hypocritical beliefs, therefore anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a "slave" meaning they can't think for themselves. I'll tell you that slaves DID think for themselves and had lots of thoughts about bigots like you, but were not powered to act on those thoughts.

It ain't that way, today Jethro.

It's real easy for you to paint blacks who disagree with you into a tiny box, which is different than how many of us look at black conservatives. They are but a tiny faction of a much larger population, so pin-holing THEM into a finite space is much, much easier.....

You gettin' it yet????

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings me to another question. WHEN are they going to take the words 'colored people' out of the NAACP? If a white person used the phrase, there would have to be a new law put forth barring it from speech.
:-) When someone said to my mother 'he's colored', She'd shoot back,'Really? What color is he? Blue? Green?' That's how I was raised.
At the time the NAACP was founded "colored" was the term used.

The left is always changing the name used (Negro, Black, African-American, Afro-American, "People of Color")

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Scheherazade wrote:
If we were to change the name based on the changing demographic of African americans, a substantive part of its history could be lost.
Of course, when it comes to sports teams, whitey is told to shut up.

Cultural Marxism doesn't live here.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Here is my comment that elicited the sodomy reply.
<quoted text>
Now what in that comment earned a post about forcing things into my anuus?
It is a compilation of your posts that educe the response you receive. Go self reflect now...

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
You use that terminology because it's the only frame of reference you have for people that don't agreewith you. you don't have the cognitive ability to look beyond your giht-wing, hypocritical beliefs, therefore anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a "slave" meaning they can't think for themselves. I'll tell you that slaves DID think for themselves and had lots of thoughts about bigots like you, but were not powered to act on those thoughts.
It ain't that way, today Jethro.
It's real easy for you to paint blacks who disagree with you into a tiny box, which is different than how many of us look at black conservatives. They are but a tiny faction of a much larger population, so pin-holing THEM into a finite space is much, much easier.....
You gettin' it yet????
I get that you're desperately trying to rationalize your own hypocrisy and self loathing.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>It is a compilation of your posts that educe the response you receive. Go self reflect now...
It's nice to know that you endorse comments about forced sodomy. Thank you for that very disturbing glimpse into your soul.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Scheherazade wrote:
I don't speak for ALL black people, but I can tell you that many of us do not feel that the NAACP needs to change its name, purely based on its name as an historical context. If we were to change the name based on the changing demographic of African americans, a substantive part of its history could be lost. That's not what many of us (again, not ALL) would like to see happen. Preserving the NAACP name in its historical moniker gives validity to the purpose of the organization's creation and helps those in the future know from whence we came.
Again, this is one of those situations where black people as anintegral part of society collectively decide how the term is to be used, which is the way it should be. no one gets to tell us when, how or if we should be offended......
I enjoy displaying the Confederate battle flag in its historical context as well.

And no one should dictate otherwise.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 5, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to know that you endorse comments about forced sodomy. Thank you for that very disturbing glimpse into your soul.
LOL Forced? who said that little 0.0.?

Quit talking out ur ayse and I will quit posting about how ya need more lube to avoid the butt hurt that you are obviously suffering from..........

FUN HUH?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 13 min TonyD2 406
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 17 min TonyD2 28
Hey sidelick 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 37
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••