Sheriff Apocalyptic
now now

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/i-...
"“With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option,” Clark adds.“You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. But are you prepared?”
Sheriff from Progville gives heads up that the end is neigh. Neigh you say? Yep, this sheriff is wandering off the democrats' plantation and is saying Leviathan will only protect itself.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2013
now now wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/01/26/i-need-you-in-the -game-wis-sheriff-tells-reside nts-to-learn-how-to-use-a-gun- to-defend-themselves/
"“With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option,” Clark adds.“You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. But are you prepared?”
Sheriff from Progville gives heads up that the end is neigh. Neigh you say? Yep, this sheriff is wandering off the democrats' plantation and is saying Leviathan will only protect itself.
Sound advice.

Suppose you're at the mall, at church, at home...and a gunman begins shooting.
If you're not armed, who will you immediately call?
Why, another gunman, of course!....The police.

Because only good guys with guns can stop bad guys with guns.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Bang bang, hello 911, I have a someone who needs an ambulance. Who makes the call and who is hauled away is the only question.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound advice.
Suppose you're at the mall, at church, at home...and a gunman begins shooting.
If you're not armed, who will you immediately call?
Why, another gunman, of course!....The police.
Because only good guys with guns can stop bad guys with guns.
However,by the time the cops show up,you will be dead.STAY ARMED MY FREINDS.
now now

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
Bang bang, hello 911, I have a someone who needs an ambulance. Who makes the call and who is hauled away is the only question.
Ya know there ikwah, mebbie phone calls to the 911 will be a thing of the past and will be replaced with a truck chain and a hitch for a tug-a-lug to the body pile(s)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
July 27 is Finally Here! 3 min 404 not found 33
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 13 min Duke for Mayor 130
News Despite court ruling, Columbus won't re-install... 30 min They cannot kill ... 3
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 37 min Duke for Mayor 613
White Power - Trump Tower - Golden Shower 40 min WhiteHaus Madness 1
Proof extra-terrestrials are already here on Ea... 1 hr Squatch is my friend 6
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 3 hr Mojo Risen 1,033

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages