First Prev
of 7
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#123 Nov 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in my posts did I say a word about the people picking maters in NW Ohio forty five years ago being "illegal" immigrants?
And what do you have against tomatoes?
woof
I like tomatoes. Without tomatoes there would no pizza, chili, etc.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#124 Nov 2, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I like tomatoes. Without tomatoes there would no pizza, chili, etc.
Hi spook!
And spaghetti sauce! We can't forget the sauce!!
Still waiting for the Amish guy to come and take car of my 5 tress damaged in the storm.
My street looks like a war zone.
They're so busy.....

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#125 Nov 2, 2013
I think I need another cup of coffee.....
CARE
TREES
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#126 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi spook!
And spaghetti sauce! We can't forget the sauce!!
Still waiting for the Amish guy to come and take car of my 5 tress damaged in the storm.
My street looks like a war zone.
They're so busy.....
Maybe his horse got drunk last night.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#127 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi spook!
And spaghetti sauce! We can't forget the sauce!!
Still waiting for the Amish guy to come and take car of my 5 tress damaged in the storm.
My street looks like a war zone.
They're so busy.....
Pasta sauce definitely.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#128 Nov 2, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his horse got drunk last night.
woof
No pickadukie!=~}
He has a driver to take him around. He also has a cell phone, which threw me for a loop. I guess it's not using electricity.
He was very hesitant to step into the foyer and I extended my hand to shake and he hesitated then shook my hand.
Bless their little hearts!
They have their problems though.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#129 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
No pickadukie!=~}
He has a driver to take him around. He also has a cell phone, which threw me for a loop. I guess it's not using electricity.
He was very hesitant to step into the foyer and I extended my hand to shake and he hesitated then shook my hand.
Bless their little hearts!
They have their problems though.
Bless their little hearts? How terribly condescending. You aren't a very good person.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#130 Nov 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless their little hearts? How terribly condescending. You aren't a very good person.
That wasn't meant in a bad way.
I love the Amish and their convictions in their way of life.

The only person who is condescending on this forum is you!

It's hard to decipher posts and the spirit in which it was intended.
Of course you would take it as a mean comment, because that's the way your pea brain works.
You are the one that's not a good persons. I suppose I could have ignored this comment from you but it's more fun this way. Good source of entertainment
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#131 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't meant in a bad way.
I love the Amish and their convictions in their way of life.
The only person who is condescending on this forum is you!
It's hard to decipher posts and the spirit in which it was intended.
Of course you would take it as a mean comment, because that's the way your pea brain works.
You are the one that's not a good persons. I suppose I could have ignored this comment from you but it's more fun this way. Good source of entertainment
The Amish are just so cute. Dear things. Not like real people.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#132 Nov 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Amish are just so cute. Dear things. Not like real people.
Kind of how you people are with blacks.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#133 Nov 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Amish are just so cute. Dear things. Not like real people.
Lmao
You're an I D I O T

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#134 Nov 2, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of how you people are with blacks.
What great entertainment on a rainy Saturday afternoon!
Lol
You come up with some doozie answers that I lmao!
Enjoy!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#135 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't meant in a bad way.
I love the Amish and their convictions in their way of life.
The only person who is condescending on this forum is you!
It's hard to decipher posts and the spirit in which it was intended.
Of course you would take it as a mean comment, because that's the way your pea brain works.
You are the one that's not a good persons. I suppose I could have ignored this comment from you but it's more fun this way. Good source of entertainment
You haven't been watching "Amish Mafia" have you? Just kidding. When my daughter lived in northern Indiana, she and her husband were good friends with a couple of Amish families. Met a few of them and they were very decent people.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#136 Nov 2, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been watching "Amish Mafia" have you? Just kidding. When my daughter lived in northern Indiana, she and her husband were good friends with a couple of Amish families. Met a few of them and they were very decent people.
Actually I did watch one segment.... Out of curiosity .....the Amish mafia .....that was enough. I don't watch any reality shows.
Lol
They are great people! Very talented,and respectful.
My friend had an Amish girl clean her house and when she got married, she invited my friend to the wedding.
I don't know if I could live without electricity,because we are all spoiled, but they sure can cook!!!!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#137 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did watch one segment.... Out of curiosity .....the Amish mafia .....that was enough. I don't watch any reality shows.
Lol
They are great people! Very talented,and respectful.
My friend had an Amish girl clean her house and when she got married, she invited my friend to the wedding.
I don't know if I could live without electricity,because we are all spoiled, but they sure can cook!!!!
I think you'll find that the younger Amish people are friendly and outgoing, but the older folk don't want much to do with the "English". I don't care much for their cooking for the most part.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#138 Nov 2, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll find that the younger Amish people are friendly and outgoing, but the older folk don't want much to do with the "English". I don't care much for their cooking for the most part.
I have never had a problem. Maybe it's different areas....some clans may be more affluent than other clans.
Lol
Made a big pot of soup today! Yum!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#139 Nov 2, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had a problem. Maybe it's different areas....some clans may be more affluent than other clans.
Lol
Made a big pot of soup today! Yum!
I had pork roast that I roasted! Mrs. rowdy said it was pretty darned good. The so-called Amish cooking you find in restaurants is quite a bit different from their home cooking. The main dishes in restaurants are good, but their side dishes are somewhat weird.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#140 Nov 2, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had pork roast that I roasted! Mrs. rowdy said it was pretty darned good. The so-called Amish cooking you find in restaurants is quite a bit different from their home cooking. The main dishes in restaurants are good, but their side dishes are somewhat weird.
I love pork roast!!
I usually go to Middlefield, and spend the day there.
The cheese factory is there, and can buy freshly made cheeses.
I love the flea markets and browsing.

I also saw the reenactment of Civil war soldiers. That was great. Their whole families dress, amd live in that era, down to their undies, for the show. I have a soldiers hat from one of the booths.
It's just a fun day.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#141 Nov 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The least interesting woman in the world.
THAT was funny. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Middle East 15 min They cannot kill ... 47
COPS lives MATTER 29 min Duke for Mayor 168
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 32 min zombie prepper 7
Merry Christmas everybody 1 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Joe Cocker is dead. 1 hr Duke for Mayor 61
Who do you side with in New York and why? 1 hr d pantz 14
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 1 hr d pantz 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Pale Rider 4,922
2 magical days until Christmas 8 hr Jack N Hoff 68
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore